Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the brother-in-law, RR's sister's husband, looked in on RR at 7:15am.
Is this a normal (daily) occurrence? He would typically make sure RR is up, getting ready to start her day?

"When her brother-in-law looked into the room at 7:15 in the morning, the 15-year-old was already gone. "That's unusual, because she does not really like getting up early," says her father."

I don't think so. She was only at her sister's place visiting over the weekend.

I would hope so! The statement sounds like they did (police questioning classmates etc).

Did someone lure her out?

The article mentioned WhatsApp. Is that like any of the others, like SnapChat? I sure hope LE is all over that. Perhaps they are working out, and have an idea, about who she was talking with, where she planned to go?

The article mentioned WhatsApp. Is that like any of the others, like SnapChat? I sure hope LE is all over that. Perhaps they are working out, and have an idea, about who she was talking with, where she planned to go?

It's similar to Snapchat but includes text messages and voice/video calls, and they don't disappear like they do on Snapchat. I use it myself, it's great for free international phone calls and sending photos and documents.

Yea I hope they can get into her account and find out who she was chatting with that morning. I guess that person would be key ...

WhatsApp is a free (smart) mobile service where you can send DM, share video's, pictures etc. Snapshot is an app, where pictures disappear after sended.

Meanwhile family has been asking for support to hand out flyers and awareness.
In Facebook and Instagram there are posts with #hashtag #findrebeccareusch
Here is the Facebook profile from (it says) a familymember:

*modsnip*/ removed linking random fb profiles is agsinst TOS

Also in MSM her father stated it is out of the ordinary for Rebecca that she didn't call. Normally she contacted her family when she was running later then expected, even if it was just half a hour.

Since 18 February her phone is not reachable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the police are doing a great job. Shame they waited three days.
The search for the girl has been going on for days with great effort. Investigators have already questioned countless people around Rebecca Reusch, relatives as well as neighbors, teachers, friends and acquaintances.
In addition, paths from home to school, to acquaintances or meeting places, which the 15-year-old has covered regularly, meticulously reconstructed. In the process, residents are also interviewed.
They have also used dogs and searched parks and the school grounds.
Link

I also just read that her phone didn´t just disconnect from the router that morning, it was turned off completely.
Google Translate

I think this is a new article:
Her sister Jessica writes on Instagram: "Rebecca definitely walked to the bus stop on Monday morning, where the bus goes to her school." Since then, every trace of her little sister is missing.
(bbm)
So they have her on camera, or several witnesses spotted her?
Or it must be true because the person last known to have seen her says so?
?

Modsnip / quoted post was removed

"Did you miss me?"
One of the young girl's posts is from the beginning of January when Rebecca had not disappeared: the photo shows the girl looking at the floor, she signed the picture saying "Did you miss me?"

In the comments below the pictures on Rebecca's account, users write: "I pray for you and your family" or "I wish you a lot of strength and I hope that Rebecca comes back home." Do not give up hope. " The users used the hashtag #findbecci."

"The police are looking for her with the hint that she has "brown hair", Rebecca's sister Jessica wonders in a video on Instagram: She did not know why the police had made this statement, her sister was blond"

Somehow I am having trouble to translate the whole article but here is the source:
"Einfach so wegbleiben würde sie uns nicht antun"

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember if your post was removed it was because of terms of service violation.

It is against TOS to discuss posts that have been removed.

Also, any information you provide must be backed up with a mainstream media link or it will be removed.

If anyone wants to become a verified insider GO HERE and follow the instructions.

Thank you,
Tricia

It was stated that Rebecca looks older then 15 and from what I understand is that she could pretend to be 18 years old.
"Rebecca Reusch hielt sich am 18."
15-jährige Schülerin immer noch vermisst – Mordkommission ermittelt › Polizei.news - Aktuelle Polizeimeldungen

No you misunderstood that sentence.

"Rebecca Reusch hielt sich am 18. Februar 2019 bei Familienangehörigen im Maurerweg in Berlin-Britz auf"

It means, Rebecca was at the home of family members in Maurerweg in Berlin-Britz on 18 February 2019.

The "." after "18" does not indicate the end of the sentence here.

But she does look older than 15 for sure!

All of her photos are "model like" ... this is concerning to me.

Does anyone know what this site is? This is her profile on it: Tellonym

I know it's her profile because she links to it in her instagram profile: society is up (@becci.rs) • Instagram photos and videos

Found her instagram profile because the photography instagram page links to her as the model in the picture from @AliceInPain 's post above.

-- Side question: what did her family think of switching schools? For it or against it?

You are right @Elainera sorry about that.. It is not the sentence and link I meant, read and posted but I do believe I read it somewhere in MSM that she could easily pass for a 18 year old.
She has the height for a model and the looks.. Could also be that she was lured to do some modeling that day..?!
To be honest...this reminds me of the case of Maria Brigitte Found Alive - Germany - Maria-Brigitte Henselmann, 13, Freiburg, 4 May 2013

You are right @Elainera sorry about that.. It is not the sentence and link I meant and read, but I do believe I read it somewhere in MSM that she could easily pass for a 18 year old.
She has the height for a model and the looks.. Could also be that she was lured to do some modeling that day..?!
To be honest...this reminds me of the case of Maria Brigitte Found Alive - Germany - Maria-Brigitte Henselmann, 13, Freiburg, 4 May 2013

No need to be sorry :)

Good thought about luring her to do some modelling. A pre-school photo shoot perhaps. Maybe she took the blanket to sit/lie on it if the shoot was said to happen somewhere in nature.

All of her photos are "model like" ... this is concerning to me.

Does anyone know what this site is? This is her profile on it: Tellonym

I know it's her profile because she links to it in her instagram profile: society is ****** up (@becci.rs) • Instagram photos and videos

Found her instagram profile because the photography instagram page links to her as the model in the picture from @AliceInPain 's post above.

-- Side question: what did her family think of switching schools? For it or against it?

On her Instagram there is a 'tagged' button (next to 'posts') that contains a few modeling type links. I sure hope LE has tracked down all of these photographers, as well as the fans leaving comments...

ETA: Clarify Modeling type links = Posed photos from other people :) PS. She really does look 18+ in some of her shots. Growing up too fast IMO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member