Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different appearance again, but according to this article how her hair looked when she went missing.

rebecca-inst_1551118054.jpg

SBM: O/T: Actually, WhatsApp IS an app that uses the internet but please know that it is wholly owned by Facebook.
I know!....so much for FREE Internet :confused:!

Anyway,thought I would share this with you,all...
Maybe, it gives more insight...or questions!

(GT)
Aktualisiert: 25.02.19 20:41
Rebecca (15) missing - According to girlfriend on the day of her disappearance "something funny"

The 15-year-old Rebecca from Berlin has been missing for days. The murder commission investigates, the police have published photos. Now several friends express themselves.

Rebecca (15) from Berlin: That's what her friends say:
20:39: The image (plus content) has spoken with several friends of Rebecca. "Rebecca is not a person who would simply run away. She was just a bit weird on Sunday, February 17th. She was not on social networking that day, where she's otherwise very active, so I asked her where she was. She later said that she was with her sister, "one is quoted. Another says she sees "no real reason to leave. Rebecca is not that kind of person. "

12:27: The police in Berlin in the search for the missing Rebecca now received more than a dozen references from witnesses, as n-tv reported. But there is no hot lead at the moment. "It will be questioned classmates and family members," said police spokeswoman Kerstin Ziesmer the transmitter.Searchdogs were already in use, but had so far led to no successful search.

Rebecca (15) from Berlin: Previously, she still bought photo frames
10:56 clock: That Rebecca had left from home, her father ruled out in an interview with the "Bild" newspaper again. She had quarrels with classmates and then deleted a large part of her Instagram photos.But she is otherwise a happy girl. "She always called if she only came home half an hour later, on the Saturday before her disappearance she still bought photo frames for her photo corner in the basement," says Bernd Reusch.

Update from February 25, 2019, 7.30 clock: For Rebecca's family, the uncertainty is a torment. In conversation with RTL, the mother of the girl now said that she does not assume that Rebecca could have run away. "She would never do that to us."

Father of the missing Rebecca remembers strange detail
Update 21:10: In the Berlin newspaper Rebecca's father has commented on the case. "We are sure that she did not run away," said Bernd Reusch. His daughter was reliable and contacted her by phone every time she was late. In addition, the father stressed that Rebecca on Monday - the day of her disappearance - wanted to reshape her room with photos after school. She would have been very happy about that, the father told the Berliner Zeitung .

Rebecca does not have a boyfriend, according to her parents and her two sisters. However, on Monday she unusually took a blanket to school. "We suspect that she wanted to meet someone," her father explained. He also revealed to have heard that Rebecca had quarreled at school. Since there was evidence of bullying, the police had asked classmates.

According to the Berliner Morgenpost , tracking dogs were also used in the search for the girl. The search for the girl is operated with great effort. Relatives, teachers, neighbors and friends were interviewed. Also the way of the 15-year-olds from the flat to the school, to acquaintances and meeting places was reconstructed.

Police receive 17 clues - Rebecca remains missing

Update 18:15: By evening 17 notes on the disappearance of the 15-year-old Rebecca be received. The report the Berliner Zeitung and the morning mail . However, these had no information about the whereabouts provided.

Update 15:45: Of the missing student Rebecca missing any trace. So far, the Berlin police could not yet announce a new booth for 15-year-olds.
Berlin: Rebecca (15) vermisst - Laut Freundin wirkte am Tag ihres Verschwindens „etwas komisch“ | Welt

Police Berlin Twitter:
Polizei Berlin on Twitter

I feel bad for this little girl. Trying to grow up too fast. I hope she is found fast and that she is safe.
I´m not sure about that.
She likes posing and wearing lots of makeup obviously, but there´s been no stories of partying, staying out late, boyfriends, skipping school, arguing with her parents etc etc... rather the opposite.
jmo!

I´m not sure about that.
She likes posing and wearing lots of makeup obviously, but there´s been no stories of partying, staying out late, boyfriends, skipping school, arguing with her parents etc etc... rather the opposite.
jmo!
I think there;s more that has not been said. But thats jmo.
I wonder who saw her last, outside of her sister and hubby.

I´m not sure about that.
jmo!
I have a 16 year old daughter and she is hooked on the internet;social media,netflix..etc.
She doesn't go out...does not drink or smoke but she always checks her phone,Ipad and last time she counted,it was 203 times a day.

When I went to meetings from her school,at the time she was a freshmen ,teachers talked during those meetings about the dangers of the internet,grooming,sexting..etc etc.Maybe because I am a mom myself but this *advertiser censored* scared the HELL out of me!!
i know that people want to think that it's a just a whacky conspiracy that young girls are snatched off the street and and sold into slavery/trafficked, but i think we have to realize the dark web, and the things people pay big money for on it, is probably way more prominent than we want to realize in this day and age of the internet. this is a daily occurence now, beautiful young women disappearing into the ether. i think about that movie "hostel" and wonder if it was more of a documentary than a hollywood horror flick. it's astonishing how many cases like this appear on this site, sometimes more than once a day, where, in my opinion, ONE is too many. :(
I do not know,how it is in other countries, but here it already starts at primary school,online games,social media and from what I understand from teachers,it does get in the way of learning/homework.

Agree with you, that she does not sound like someone who like to party,staying out late,etc.
I do think she is the youngest of the family? and her parents,sister(s) living a responsible life.I hope & wish, this will be a good outcome for her and her family!

I think there;s more that has not been said. But thats jmo.
I wonder who saw her last, outside of her sister and hubby.
I did read that she was at the bus stop and schools in Berlin starts normally at 8.00 AM.
Translation part:
"Her cell phone, her school supplies and a fleece blanket took the teenage girl with her. Her sister Jessica writes on Instagram: "Rebecca definitely walked to the bus stop on Monday morning, where the bus goes to her school." Since then, every trace of her little sister is missing."
"Einfach so wegbleiben würde sie uns nicht antun"

I did read that she was at the bus stop and schools in Berlin starts normally at 8.00 AM.
Translation part:
"Her cell phone, her school supplies and a fleece blanket took the teenage girl with her. Her sister Jessica writes on Instagram: "Rebecca definitely walked to the bus stop on Monday morning, where the bus goes to her school." Since then, every trace of her little sister is missing."
ok but who else saw her, besides where she was staying.
the whole blanket thing is what i find very weird. I dont like it, its not a thing to do.

Translation part:
I am having difficulties with the timeline presented so far...

One article (BILD?) says RR left much earlier than usual on that Monday...

Now her sister (in above link) states she "definitely" went to the bust stop she usually goes to for her transportation to school...

Did she really leave much earlier...
Then return to the bus stop?

or... ???

I am confused...

I am having difficulties with the timeline presented so far...

One article (BILD?) says RR left much earlier than usual on that Monday...

Now her sister (in above link) states she "definitely" went to the bust stop she usually goes to for her transportation to school...

Did she really leave much earlier...
Then return to the bus stop?

or... ???

I am confused...
Great question! Why would she leave much earlier than normal...only to walk to the bus stop? It’s not like the school bus is going to come earlier than normal.

I have to wonder if one person is trying to cover for another. MOO

Okay...
perhaps it has been presented in a link...

But do we know who and when the last person saw her?

when Sis went to take child to day care... Then to work... At 7:00 a.m. (Per BILD link)...
Sis said she did not know if RR was home at that time...
(Presumably she didn't check in on RR...
And I am NOT implying that I think she needed to...)...

SOOOO...
Was RR seen the night before... going to bed?

That is many unaccounted for hours...

ALL JMO...

Following this one. I don't have a good feeling. Sometimes I HATE the internet. It can be a blessing and a curse all at the same time. All these young girls getting sucked into things and it goes on and on. Not saying that's what's happened, but I have a feeling. MOO

I don’t like the seemingly different stories.. first it was that he saw her in the living room at 830, then it said he didn’t see her at 715 when he actually was said to have checked on her.. but her phone also turns off at 715? And the blanket seems to be missing later? I want to see what the brother in laws aliby is/ what time he went to work. Does LE plan to search their home? Why would the sister say “she definitely made it to the bus stop” if she actually wasn’t 100% sure? I feel that she’s helping deflect from her husband.
Also, i find it unlikely RR would meet up with someone for a romantic rendevous impulsively on an early Monday morning before school?

I don’t like the seemingly different stories.. first it was that he saw her in the living room at 830, then it said he didn’t see her at 715 when he actually was said to have checked on her.. but her phone also turns off at 715? And the blanket seems to be missing later? I want to see what the brother in laws aliby is/ what time he went to work. Does LE plan to search their home? Why would the sister say “she definitely made it to the bus stop” if she actually wasn’t 100% sure? I feel that she’s helping deflect from her husband.
Also, i find it unlikely RR would meet up with someone for a romantic rendevous impulsively on an early Monday morning before school?
I read that she was not there at 8.30 when he looked into the living room (see post #9), or is there another source saying different?

Great question! Why would she leave much earlier than normal...only to walk to the bus stop? It’s not like the school bus is going to come earlier than normal.
Would she be taking a special school bus, or an ordinary city bus to school? If she was supposed to to take a city bus at the bus stop, then she would be able to go anywhere from there. I don't know how it's in Germany, but here in Sweden kids who lives in a city takes an ordinary city bus to school, it's only those kids who live in very rural areas with no ordinary bus communications who gets a special school bus.

rsbm

This article says the husband noticed her gone at 7.15 am.

So, the brother-in-law, RR's sister's husband, looked in on RR at 7:15am.
Is this a normal (daily) occurrence? He would typically make sure RR is up, getting ready to start her day?

"When her brother-in-law looked into the room at 7:15 in the morning, the 15-year-old was already gone. "That's unusual, because she does not really like getting up early," says her father."
I read that she was not there at 8.30 when he looked into the living room (see post #9), or is there another source saying different?

Wondering if brother-in-law has figured out what time he REALLY checked in on RR? Sign me confused :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper