Germany - Restaurant explosion in Ansbach, 24 July 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Certainly only a few refugees are dangeroues, but it kinda seems like IMO, they are kinda stuck. If they could turn off flow (IMO wrong) but hiehgten checks there are already a million folks in and some of them have nefarous intent. Kinda like a nothing can be done really moo

the gate already opened moo

I'm listening to "Morning Edition" on NPR and it sounds like the guy was turned away from the concert because he didn't have a ticket, not because of his backpack.

Listening through wnyc.org.

Lived in hotel used as rrefugee center

Drug charges in past

5,000 members of the military living there along with civilians, contractors and re

[h=1]410 leads on possible terrorists among refugees: newspaper[/h]
that compared with 369 leads in mid-May since the beginning of the migrant crisis last year.
Investigations have been launched in 60 cases, the newspaper said. It cited federal BKA police as saying they did not currently have any concrete indications of attack plan

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...USKCN105184?mod=related&channelName=worldNews

Scroll down for a illustration of locations of all the attacks this week

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/24/world/ansbach-germany-blast/index.html#

Certainly only a few refugees are dangeroues, but it kinda seems like IMO, they are kinda stuck. If they could turn off flow (IMO wrong) but hiehgten checks there are already a million folks in and some of them have nefarous intent. Kinda like a nothing can be done really moo

the gate already opened moo

Won't migrants-wannabe-terrorists (those you mention who are already there) get angrier then? Like I'm here in Germany hating it but how dare they leave my cousins abandoned in Syria/Afghanistan/etc.?

Is there any answer?

War is terrorism is war.

BNO News
‏@BNONews

BREAKING: Suspect in Ansbach suicide bombing pledged allegiance to ISIS in video found on his phone, German officials say

[video=twitter;757569000687665152]https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/757569000687665152[/video]

ISIS confirms that Ansbach attacker was one of their soldiers

CoN7rnRWcAEIrku.jpg large.jpg

Some experts are questioning this, because apparently, down at ISIS they do not even know the name of the attacker.
That would make this more of an "ISIS-inspired attack" and not an "ISIS-directed attack".

We ask ourselves: does this matter? should we worry about the ISIS bureaucracy not being up to date?

:phone:

The German bureaucracy appears to have bigger and more urgent problems.

I think the German authorities might have to start routinely searching asylum centres without warning.

Do you think that is where they sniffed too much WillkommensKultur and lost their brains there? I do hope they find them again! ;)

IMHO they need to take back control of their borders and not let anyone in before they have done an in-depth check of each person's identity.

This attacker had been in Germany for two years.
His request for asylum was denied bacause he had applied earlier both in Bulgaria and Austria.
Bulgaria let Germany know that they had accepted the man.
All this was cleared by the end of 2015 (or at the beginning of 2016)
Yet, Germany did not send him back to Bulgaria because of his psychological problems.
Not only that, but they paid for a treatment in a Klinikum twice.

I hope Merkur.de will do the math of his cost to the taxpayer, just as they did for that sweet guy with his axe

Worse than this is that the lack of border control combined with the slow German bureacracy allows jihadists of all feathers to plot against German citizens.

:gaah:

AlArabia.net
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...s-on-possible-terrorists-among-refugees-.html

Germany’s federal criminal police have 410 leads on possible terrorists among refugees in the country, a local newspaper reported on Monday.

The Neue Osnabruecker Zeitung newspaper said that compared with 369 leads in mid-May since the beginning of the migrant crisis last year.

Investigations have been launched in 60 cases, the newspaper said. It cited federal BKA police as saying they did not currently have any concrete indications of attack plans.

“In view of continuing migration to Germany we must assume that there could be active and former members, supporters and sympathizers of terrorist organizations or Islamist-motivated war criminals among the refugees,” the newspaper quoted federal police as saying.

BBM

These are cases of possible terrorists that they are aware of.
Würzburg, München, Reutlingen, Ansbach...... they did not see those coming.

:sigh:

Starting to wonder if Doosh has a share in flowers and candle stock.
imo.

http://www.cp24.com/world/is-claims...ttack-outside-music-fest-in-germany-1.3000717
image.jpg

Flowers and candles have been placed in front of the main entrance of the Olympia-Einkaufszentrum (Olympia Shopping Mall) in Munich, Germany, Monday, July 25, 2016, after a rampage that left numerous people dead and injured.
"My personal view is that I unfortunately think it's very likely this really was an Islamist suicide attack," Bavarian interior minister Joachim Herrmann told German news agency dpa.

Jenan Moussa
@jenanmoussa

[video=twitter;757698548133720064]https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/757698548133720064[/video]

ISIS agency Amaq just published a 2 min 22 sec video of #Ansbach attacker. In next tweet I'll post main points. @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "I renew my pledge of allegiance to emir al-Mu'meneen Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi al-husseini al-Qurashi, may God protect him."

#Ansbach attacker: To avenge God, the prophet & believers &in response to coalition/Germany crimes of killing &bombing men, women &kids

#Ansbach attacker: "I declare martyrdom operation in #Ansbach, Bavaria province in response to killing of Muslims." @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "you will not live peacefully as long as you fight the Islamic State" @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "This operation is carried out with an explosive device but next time, it will be with (car) bombs." @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "To my family I say, I see you in heaven. May god accept me as a martyr." @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "To the German people, ur country is killing you by its actions. Islamic state didn't start its war with you." @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "To my brothers, the soldiers of Islamic State, who are in Germany & Europe, stay steadfast steadfast." @akhbar

This was the translation of main points mentioned in video of #Ansbach attacker posted by Amaq. My impression of the video:

After watching #Ansbach attacker vid, I get feeling he didn't write that script. He makes mistakes in pronunciation. Some1 wrote it for him.

#Ansbach attacker mentioning complex religious jargon like term 'walaa wal baraa' but he doesnt sound like he understand what he's saying.

BBM

I could just cry. Europe as we know it is no more.

#Ansbach attacker: "I declare martyrdom operation in #Ansbach, Bavaria province in response to killing of Muslims." @akhbar

BBM

RSBM

Right. Because Bavarians are killing Muslims and ISIS isn't. What an idiot.

Jenan Moussa
@jenanmoussa

[video=twitter;757698548133720064]https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/757698548133720064[/video]

ISIS agency Amaq just published a 2 min 22 sec video of #Ansbach attacker. In next tweet I'll post main points. @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "I renew my pledge of allegiance to emir al-Mu'meneen Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi al-husseini al-Qurashi, may God protect him."

#Ansbach attacker: To avenge God, the prophet & believers &in response to coalition/Germany crimes of killing &bombing men, women &kids

#Ansbach attacker: "you will not live peacefully as long as you fight the Islamic State" @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "This operation is carried out with an explosive device but next time, it will be with (car) bombs." @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "To my family I say, I see you in heaven. May god accept me as a martyr." @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "To the German people, ur country is killing you by its actions. Islamic state didn't start its war with you." @akhbar

#Ansbach attacker: "To my brothers, the soldiers of Islamic State, who are in Germany & Europe, stay steadfast steadfast." @akhbar

This was the translation of main points mentioned in video of #Ansbach attacker posted by Amaq. My impression of the video:

After watching #Ansbach attacker vid, I get feeling he didn't write that script. He makes mistakes in pronunciation. Some1 wrote it for him.

#Ansbach attacker mentioning complex religious jargon like term 'walaa wal baraa' but he doesnt sound like he understand what he's saying.

BBM

TYTYTYTYTYT

it is amazig ot me how much attn media gives to words from these folks. Their murderers. How much focus woud one give Homes, Batman dude? Lanza? Congresswoman shooter? Planned Parenthood.

America has been having mass shootings for decades. Terrorist is the buzz word in media today. Medonalds yesterday was not a terrorist. He was mentally ill.IMO. The one last night was not a terrorist. He was mentally ill.IMO. Batman was not a terrorist. He was mentally ill.IMO. PUlse was not a terrorist. He was mentally ill.IMO. The Dallas guy was not a terrorist He was mentally ill.IMO..

The longer we, as a society keep trying to blame everything in ISIS the longer we are not gonna address educating the public on signs and behaviors that should make one more aware, to help authorities. Do not be looking for Muslim folks, be aware of isolated, angry, domestic violent, criminal history, lack of social skills, numbed affect, odd thinking patterns--- way before ISIS was even present America has been shot up by mentally ill folks that fall through our cracks - our misunderstanding of what metnal illiness looks and sounds like. What it IS.

It is real illiness. It is identical to diabetes. Just like insulin - neurotranmitters are not being produced, or over produced, resulting in symtoms. It is like this country "stalled" in the 50's with insane asylums. Very few severly mentally ill folks are talking to the stars. Very few.

Mental illiness is like ice cream. Ice cream is ice cream , indeed, but there are many many flavors.....................

IMO our best bet would be to educate public on what severe metnal illiness looks like - that would go a long way to intervening beofre it ends on a WS thread!!!

All our ills are not ISIS mooo

ISIS confirms that Ansbach attacker was one of their soldiers

attachment.php

Some experts are questioning this, because apparently, down at ISIS they do not even know the name of the attacker.
That would make this more of an "ISIS-inspired attack" and not an "ISIS-directed attack".

We ask ourselves: does this matter? should we worry about the ISIS bureaucracy not being up to date?

:phone:

The German bureaucracy appears to have bigger and more urgent problems.

[FONT=&quot]He was due to be deported to Bulgaria after having his application for asylum turned down.

Media is doing it like this was something imminent. This was a year ago --they dont send people back to countries in war. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]had requested asylum in 2014.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]that none of the suspects involved in the attacks in the past week were among the refugees who arrived last autumn after Merkel’s declaration that Germany’s doors were open to those in need.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]medical certificates were submitted that showed he had mental health problems [/FONT][FONT=&quot]two attempts at suicide t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mild drug offence,

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] most of the injuries came from splinters.

[/FONT]
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/ansbach-suicide-bomber-pledged-allegiance-islamic-state-isis-germany

July 25, 2016
UPDATED 4:51 ET

What are the rules for asylum seekers in Germany?

Questions over Germany's refugee policies have started to swirl following a suicide bombing by an asylum seeker outside a music festival on Sunday, the country's fourth attack in just over a week.

While none of the attacks are related, at least two appear to have been carried out by asylum seekers.

Sunday's bombing, which killed only the attacker but injured 15 others, was carried out by a 27-year-old Syrian national in the southern city of Ansbach. The attacker's application for asylum had been rejected but he was able to stay in the country anyway.

Just hours before, another 21-year-old Syrian asylum seeker killed a woman in Reutlingen, attacking her with a slicing knife nearly two feet in length.

The country was already reeling from a shooting spree in Munich on Friday by an 18-year-old German-Iranian that left nine people dead. That attacker was not an asylum seeker -- he was born and raised in Munich.

And last Monday, a 17-year-old carried out an ax attack on board a train outside of Wurzburg. He was originally reported to be an Afghan refugee, but his nationality and refugee status have since come into question.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/europe/germany-attacks-asylum-seekers-refugees/index.html

[FONT="]He was due to be deported to Bulgaria after having his application for asylum turned down.

[B]Media is doing it like this was something imminent.[/B] This was a year ago --they dont send people back to countries in war. [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT="]had requested asylum in 2014.[/FONT]
[FONT="]

[/FONT]
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/ansbach-suicide-bomber-pledged-allegiance-islamic-state-isis-germany

BBM

Deportation proceedings recommenced on 13 July
IT SAYS SO IN THE ARTICLE THAT YOU LINKED!

He said the perpetrator of the Ansbach attack had requested asylum in 2014. He had been due to be deported to Bulgaria – where he had already been offered refugee status – but the order was suspended after medical certificates were submitted that showed he had mental health problems. De Maizière said that deportation proceedings recommenced on 13 July.

BBM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back