Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News Apologizes, Says It Mistakenly Cropped Trump Out of Jeffrey Epstein Photo (UPDATE)

Fox News apparently cropped President Trump out of a photograph with JE and GM during the their coverage of GM’s arrest. The photo was taken at Mar-a-Lago in 2000. The original and cropped images are shown in the article.

Fox News told Mediaite that the network “mistakenly eliminated” Trump from the photo. See their full statement below:

“On Sunday, July 5, a report on Ghislaine Maxwell during FOX News Channel’s America’s News HQ mistakenly eliminated President Donald Trump from a photo alongside then Melania Knauss, Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell. We regret the error.”

Fox News Crops Trump Out of Jeffrey Epstein Photo

Um, how do you mistakenly crop a photo?

...especially a photo that's run a gazillion times on other media sites -- and even Fox's own -- since the more recent Epstein arrest. A photo that is so well-known that many casual viewers, upon seeing the "accidental crop" will automatically insert Trump into his rightful place.

I call balderdash.

No followup from the FBI. Imagine the frustration she feels knowing if only they'd taken action.

I have little faith that Maxwell will be held accountable, either. Not sure of the outcome of her arrest, but anything is possible. Some folks are just too powerful and wealthy to be held accountable, even when the evidence against them is indisputable. Our government and judicial system are badly broken.

Is this mean? I'm excited that GM must have had a strip search. At least a small payback. IMO

She's a sick puppy, that little gesture probably made her day.

I wonder if Trump will pardon GM? Yowza what a thought...

Nah....Trump didn't need them (JE or GM) to get what he wanted, he has always managed for himself, I mean that literally, I will give him credit for that. He can be crass and overbearing at times but I do see him smarter than to let himself be set up for a lifetime of being blackmailed. I honestly don't see Clinton at that same level, not saying that just to knock him...Monica while in the White house...enough said.

PA is her best chance of getting any sort of significant plea deal, apart from handing over the missing tapes or revealing their whereabouts.

If convicted, it's possible she can get 35 years. If she serves the full term, she'll be out when she's 93. On the other hand, if she spills the beans or hands over the tapes, she may get a death sentence, if you get my drift.

The victims will be wallowing in schadenfreude today.

Great post, all of it Judge Judi. PA may be her best deal, he's the most commonly "known" name to the general public, but there could be just as many other well connected people whose names will come to light. Actually I care more about American politicians/businesses men than Andrew,

On the other hand, if she spills the beans or hands over the tapes, she may get a death sentence, if you get my drift.
Maybe I'm being a bit too optimistic, but I don't think that'll happen a second time. Epstein's death was already incredibly sketchy, and while "Epstein didn't kill himself" was more of a meme than an actual theory, it goes to show that a lot of people were really frustrated by the denial of justice. If something like that happens to Maxwell, there's going to be a massive uproar. Either whoever killed is going to be hunted down to the ends of the Earth, or (if she "actually" killed herself) anyone in the jail who showed any sort of negligence is going to be fired. Either way, investigations into Epstein's other associates will be massively intensified. So few people have much to gain from her demise, and the people in charge of her confinement know that "negligence" is not going to be acceptable.
Probably the same way you mistakenly photoshop a random guy with a gun into an image of CHAZ. Either someone in Fox's photography department has a bad sense of humor, or they just don't care about getting fact-checked anymore.

I wonder if Trump will pardon GM? Yowza what a thought...

I doubt it .... same as he would never pardon Epstein if he had survived.

According to Trump he did not want any association with them .... one time Epstein attended a function at Mar-a-Largo and afterward Trump told his staff to never let him come back again.

Must have good instincts.

I have a feeling GM will be the most fussed over, watched inmate like ever. I fancy myself a writer and I have a vivid imagination and I could imagine some serious James Bond type of stuff going on while she is incarcerated, no matter how careful they are with her.

I find it hilarious that her ex friend thinks GM was some sort of compliant victim. Ain't no way.

MOO

I doubt it .... same as he would never pardon Epstein if he had survived.

According to Trump he did not want any association with them .... one time Epstein attended a function at Mar-a-Largo and afterward Trump told his staff to never let him come back again.

Must have good instincts.

They had a more involved relationship than that, especially given that they were both wealthy white men with expensive properties in Palm Beach and NYC, and, more importantly, big players in NYC's 'modeling' world.

Perhaps the most famous DT quote regarding JE is this one, from The Guardian: “He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump famously told New York magazine in 2002. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Here's a Business Insider article about the JE/Mar-a-Lago connection:

How one Epstein victim was said to be recruited from Mar-a-Lago, and all the other connections between the accused sex trafficker and Trump's Palm Beach resort

Another Business Insider piece, on their relationship, with footage that shows that JE was no stranger to DT and M-a-L.:
Trump and Epstein at a 1992 Mar-a-Lago party

Sidenote: Trump's been on JE's plane, the Lolita Express, at least once:

Unsealed flight logs show that Trump was on Epstein's private jet in 1997

I have little faith that Maxwell will be held accountable, either. Not sure of the outcome of her arrest, but anything is possible. Some folks are just too powerful and wealthy to be held accountable, even when the evidence against them is indisputable. Our government and judicial system are badly broken.
When there's lots of money available, so many
people can be bought/paid off. Shocking how
illegal money can drift into pockets of legitimate public servants....judges, prosecutors, jail guards, wardens and politicians. The behind the scene schemes for paying off GM and those in charge of her prosecution have already begun, IMO.

@eorden
New York regulators raise significant questions about the behavior of Epstein's personal attorney, who withdrew more than $800K in cash from Epstein's accounts & whom Deutsche Bank officials questioned about possible "structuring" offenses.

* wonder which attorney this was

I have seen the flight list also, and if what has been stated regarding video capture and blackmail/extortion is true, I believe all will continue to be hidden. The name that concerns me greatest is John Roberts. ( US Supreme Court Justice, John Roberts ? ) It is a common sounding name, however if it is him, Woah!! There is no way these VIP's are getting tossed out in the whirlwind press. They will be silenced
Where is the flight list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member