Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could some of his searches have been omitted from the court documents due to other secretive investigations?
Agreed!

It's even brought out the task force focused on the four women, "rather than all of the victims, because of the similarities between the evidence in their cases."

Also the "torso murder" family attorney has been recently receiving taunting calls. Why do this if that particular murder wasn't RH's doing?!

I feel so bad for RH's daughter.

I'm not young, and my dad is still my number one hero. If I found out he was searching those appalling topics enumerated in the bail document, I would be beyond devastated.

RH's wife, too. But somehow it seems worse to me for the daughter.

When reading the court documents, four things stand out;

-He is a pedophile.
-He is NOT responsible for the AC4 murders, nor the torso murders. He did not look them up.
-He did look up "Asian twink", which may be related to the Asian male.
-He was not THAT careful.
He may well have looked them up.
Documents only referred to information in relation to the cases for which is being CURRENTLY prosecuted.

If the murders continued after the discovery of the ‘Gilgo 4’ victims then IMO there is another ‘dumping ground’ somewhere, somewhere further afield and more remote.

This man is dangerous IMO he didn’t just wake up one morning in his late 40’s and decide to become a serial killer. IMO this has been happening since early 30’s at the latest but possibly earlier. The timings of the ‘96-‘97 murders IMO would fit with RH in his mid 30’s. Someone with as warped desires as his search history indicates perhaps targeted young sex workers of small stature, in an attempt to satisfy a desire for child victims. Except missing children attract much more attention, they are noticed to be missing immediately, people are in high alert, their descriptions are everywhere thanks to amber alerts. Abducting and murdering a child carries more risk of being caught.

Unfortunately many sex workers are estranged from their families, or can sometimes go weeks without contacting loved ones. They may have problems with addiction that can cloud judgement and lead to taking risks in order to avoid the distress of withdrawal. If RH was attracted to the idea of a vulnerable victim, he could access easily and have time to cover his tracks before they were noticed to be missing, he could have chosen sex workers out of convenience rather than specifically wanting to harm these women in particular.

Sometimes sexual deviants just want to feed their urges and will select their desired victim at any and all costs. Others will have the awareness of how much risk is involved in targeting specific people such as children, and have to weigh up their options. If Peaches and Baby Doe were an early murder committed to feed a desire for a child, he may have considered it too risky to repeat in the future and then decided to target sex workers instead going forward.

This arrest happening during the suspected killing season, after RH has been under surveillance for some time may have been prompted by investigators believing there was a high risk of him striking again.

All MOO

Gilgo Beach murders map.

The arrest rekindled anger and grief — but also brought the prospect of closure — for family members including Amy Brotz, whose cousin, Melissa Barthelemy, was the first of the victims to be discovered, found accidentally during a search for another woman.

“I can’t wrap my head around this,” Brotz said, just hours after being startled by the unexpected news of an arrest. “God has brought peace to the families,” she said. “Maybe we can start the healing.”

Photos from the scene depict two investigators wearing gloves, gingerly handling the doll inside its ornate case. The doll's fair hair, arranged in multiple braids, gave it a distinctive appearance. A red bow adorned its head, complementing the doll's red outfit. The case itself featured intricate floral carvings.

"We are thoroughly examining his residence for any potential evidence, including trophies," revealed a police source involved in the search of the accused killer's home.

The doll was just one of the many items packed into boxes and removed by law enforcement during the operation. Investigators donned hazmat suits, gloves, and head coverings, systematically filling blue bins with the household items before transferring them to a waiting truck.
The child-sized doll was kept in a large wooden and glass case.

The doll appeared to be blonde, with multiple braids in its long hair. A red bow adorned the top of its head, and it was clad in a red outfit.

The item appeared to be somehow posed inside the case, which was carved with flowers.

The doll was among boxes of items law enforcement carted off as they sorted through the ramshackle house, including cat food and a cat scratch pole; a framed picture; and empty bookcase.

Last edited:
Photos from the scene depict two investigators wearing gloves, gingerly handling the doll inside its ornate case. The doll's fair hair, arranged in multiple braids, gave it a distinctive appearance. A red bow adorned its head, complementing the doll's red outfit. The case itself featured intricate floral carvings.

"We are thoroughly examining his residence for any potential evidence, including trophies," revealed a police source involved in the search of the accused killer's home.

The doll was just one of the many items packed into boxes and removed by law enforcement during the operation. Investigators donned hazmat suits, gloves, and head coverings, systematically filling blue bins with the household items before transferring them to a waiting truck.

The doll appeared to be blonde, with multiple braids in its long hair. A red bow adorned the top of its head, and it was clad in a red outfit.

The item appeared to be somehow posed inside the case, which was carved with flowers.

The doll was among boxes of items law enforcement carted off as they sorted through the ramshackle house, including cat food and a cat scratch pole; a framed picture; and empty bookcase.
Hopefully the doll hasn't real human hair ...

Btw, I noticed, that the victims have different hair colours. It seems, the colour wasn't important to their killer.

In another house, that doll wouldn't be suspect. In his house, it's creepy as creepy gets! Yuck!

*Did anyone find a thread for the unidentified remains found on Thursday in West Long Island?

The driver was heading eastbound on the Southern State Parkway, got off at Exit 40 to get on the Robert Moses Causeway southbound, and then pulled off onto the grass on the west side of the ramp when the discovery was made near the woods at about 7:15 a.m., police said.

“Something in the wood line caught his eye upon closer look, the individual believed it to be human skeletal remains and called 911,” Capt. Christopher Casale told reporters during a briefing at the scene.
* edited: I found the thread. I’ll copy this over. Thanks @Richrd. Appreciate you.

Last edited:
*Did anyone find a thread for the unidentified remains found on Thursday in West Long Island?

The driver was heading eastbound on the Southern State Parkway, got off at Exit 40 to get on the Robert Moses Causeway southbound, and then pulled off onto the grass on the west side of the ramp when the discovery was made near the woods at about 7:15 a.m., police said.

“Something in the wood line caught his eye upon closer look, the individual believed it to be human skeletal remains and called 911,” Capt. Christopher Casale told reporters during a briefing at the scene.
That's incredible! Haven't heard anything about it. Thank you for sharing!

One woman still had a voicemail from the alleged serial killer - the message was obtained exclusively by Eyewitness News.

"I assumed he just wanted to do some work together, but he always made me a little bit uncomfortable," said Dominique Vidal….

Vidal is now recalling some of their - now chilling - past conversations.

"He asked me if I knew about the Gilgo Beach murders. And back then I will say 'Oh you know, he's just from the area, maybe you know, he's just a local talking about and would think that I'd find it interesting.' But now I see it as a serial killer," Vidal said.

While reading that article, I came across. LI coroners request help in solving 38 unidentified persons.

There were a few quotes with neighbors in some of the posted articles stating that they would see his step son often and that the wife was very quiet so I do believe they were living there at some point at least. Imo
So, I'm assuming the kids would have gone with his wife when she was out of town? He wouldn't have brought women back if they were in the house... Would he?!

One woman still had a voicemail from the alleged serial killer - the message was obtained exclusively by Eyewitness News.

"I assumed he just wanted to do some work together, but he always made me a little bit uncomfortable," said Dominique Vidal….

Vidal is now recalling some of their - now chilling - past conversations.

"He asked me if I knew about the Gilgo Beach murders. And back then I will say 'Oh you know, he's just from the area, maybe you know, he's just a local talking about and would think that I'd find it interesting.' But now I see it as a serial killer," Vidal said.

people from Long Island would talk about these murders and that would not be so odd, but I can also see how everyone who knew this man is now re-hashing every conversation they ever had with him. IMO. curious about the timing of these crimes. since the house is from his parents' days, it could have a lot of old things in it, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV