Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I'm not understanding this. Are some of the words abbreviated? Perhaps I'm just unfamiliar with verbiage? Could someone help me out, please?
As I understand it, the OP is saying: (his, a man's opinion)- if a criminal attacks a prison officer, they fight back 3x as hard and "punish" 3 inmates- possibly the LISK was cheated by one SW so took out 3 or 4 SWs in retribution. (as I understand it)

He's a sexual sadist who enjoys harming others. He does not care what you say to him or what you think of him, if
he can get you to answer his calls, go on dates, get you alone without your phone or a way to get away. You are dead..it's all a game and once he has you in the ideal position he's going to torture you and kill you and laugh at your dead body. mOO

I agree with @K.jill, you have been above and beyond helpful. Thank you so much for the time and dedication you have and continue to put into making timelines and informative posts, they are fantastic!!! <3
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you found it helpful! I am working on the story map right now :)

I think they have to go through a lot of hoops..they have all her calls..but if they can see all the phones pinging in that area at thatI time .....but again I think it's not done without higher approval like a special warrant and probable cause??? just guessing but I think I heard this somewhere before as I have had this question many times, it's at an odd hour..it would be easier to catch an errant phone out there.....mOO
They may have checked for pings back when Shannon disappeared. They weren't looking for a serial killer when she went missing. Shannon's mother Mari Gilbert did have access to Shannon's phone records but not a map of locations. JMO

ETA: I wanted to add that I'm talking about SCPD pinging her phone while she was missing.

I’m fairly certain that Khalil mis-remembered this. Every other article, statement, regarding the non-gb4 victims has indicated plastic not burlap. That and his statement that is referenced was made after they released the gb4 information. While I hope all of the victims are related to RH, I still don’t think they are. We are, however, much closer to finding out.
There was never a release of information prior to the July 13th arrest. I remember that a news reporter from CourtTV mentioned the burlap, but then never heard about it again until I was reading here on WS. The Killing Season was aired in 2016 when Khalil was interviewed by Josh.

There was never a release of information prior to the July 13th arrest. I remember that a news reporter from CourtTV mentioned the burlap, but then never heard about it again until I was reading here on WS. The Killing Season was aired in 2016 when Khalil was interviewed by Josh.
At the time the gb4 were found, burlap was mentioned. They knew about the burlap when filming the killing season. Plastic was mentioned for the dismembered victims. It was theorized the Khalil when asked for the killing season misremembered what the cops said of the way Jessica was found , mixing it with how the gb4 were found.

You're right in that it is not out of the realm of possibility that they crossed paths, but that's not what I said. He is not the Robert Meyer that is discussed in the video. The missing husband and father is Robert Mayer. Mayer is pronounced MAY-uhr. The interviewer is clearly saying MY-er.
I get that but he could have been pronouncing it wrong. That he even remembered this person’s name 25-30 years later is astonishing in itself, but understandable if it was actually Mayer and he got that part wrong.

I found this to be interesting as well. If I am interpreting it correctly, does this potentially mean that his DNA could already be in the database if the below (BBM) is applicable?

The Databank also contains forensic DNA profiles that are developed from the analysis of crime scene evidence. The Office of Forensic Services oversees a comprehensive confirmation process that reviews DNA matches linking offenders’ profiles in the Databank to forensic profiles. After match confirmation and offender verification, the office notifies the appropriate agency of the linked offender’s identity. That agency then determines the value of the match, also known as a hit or investigative lead.

I imagine we will see many more cases being solved sooner. They didn’t even put much effort into this murderer until what? 18 months ago? and case closed! This has been a huge team effort to make people pay attention forcing material actions to find this evidence To arrest the heurermann.

At the time the gb4 were found, burlap was mentioned. They knew about the burlap when filming the killing season. Plastic was mentioned for the dismembered victims. It was theorized the Khalil when asked for the killing season misremembered what the cops said of the way Jessica was found , mixing it with how the gb4 were found.
Yes the burlap was mentioned as I said in my original comment by Jane Velez Mitchell on CourtTV, then I never heard about it again. If it was mentioned on The Killing Season I didn't hear it, but I imagine that it could have happened, but never was it mentioned that it was camo burlap.

I imagine we will see many more cases being solved sooner. They didn’t even put much effort into this murderer until what? 18 months ago? and case closed! This has been a huge team effort to make people pay attention forcing material actions to find this evidence To arrest the heurermann.
They didn't even have enough information to start on this process until 18 months ago. The prime suspect certainly was NOTHING like what they were expecting.

Jessica Taylor

When Taylor was linked to the unsolved Gilgo Beach murders in 2011, she stood out among the cases for having been the only one identified years prior to her connection to what is now known as the Long Island Serial Killer case. Her family marked what would have been her 40th birthday on June 17.

“We are very aware that this year marks 20 years of Jessica being gone. It’s the same amount of time that she got to be alive before being taken from us in one of the most awful ways imaginable,” Jasmine Robinson, Taylor’s cousin who has been advocating for justice in the case, told the Press. She has expressed hope that Heuermann’s arrest may lead to a break in Taylor’s case as well.
Can I just say, how lovely to see a beautiful casual photo of Jessica like this. I've only ever seen her mugshot.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it too late for that now that he has a lawyer? Can LE still interrogate him? I think the opportunity was missed.
There will probably be more opportunities after they finish processing the evidence gathered at his home, office, property in SC. Depending on what they find, they could put much more pressure on him and his attorney. That said, he will likely insist on going to trial, where all the sordid details will be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper