Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t like them either I found it appalling. I love the idea of fundraising for sex workers but the photos made me think of thorns or barbed wire around their necks, particularly Shannan.
That’s really weird that you would think of thorns and barbed wire around their necks??? The jewelry I make is inspired by the bare trees in the winter that surround me on Long Island and pearls/stones mined here in ny. I’m not sure where you ever heard of barbed wire being around anyone’s neck but that sure was never the intention.

I find this wrong on so many levels. From the concept, to the designs, to the choice of models. This is horrific imo.
That’s interesting considering the family members of the victims (Jessica’s cousin/mother, Megan’s sister/father, Maureen’s daughter & shannan’s sister) all support the project and were thankful for it and did not find it offensive at all, in fact they thought it was a great idea to help SWers by shedding light while no one talked about the case at all. This fundraiser was created in ‘22 before an arrest was ever made. The families participated in it. ……….

That’s really weird that you would think of thorns and barbed wire around their necks??? The jewelry I make is inspired by the bare trees in the winter that surround me on Long Island and pearls/stones mined here in ny. I’m not sure where you ever heard of barbed wire being around anyone’s neck but that sure was never the intention.
No, of course it wasn’t. Oh goodness… can I get back to you Jimmy?
Here‘s the verification process, I hope you will consider becoming a verified insider:

That’s interesting considering the family members of the victims (Jessica’s cousin/mother, Megan’s sister/father, Maureen’s daughter & shannan’s sister) all support the project and were thankful for it and did not find it offensive at all, in fact they thought it was a great idea to help SWers by shedding light while no one talked about the case at all. This fundraiser was created in ‘22 before an arrest was ever made. The families participated in it. ……….
Also the models & I we are all either former or current SWers in NY. The models range from SWers, trans models, BIPOC, lgbtq+ & yes even a child, my daughter. These types of people are most affected by monsters like LISK. <modsnip: Removed personalizing toward another member>

Last edited by a moderator:
No, of course it wasn’t. Oh goodness… can I get back to you Jimmy?
Here‘s the verification process, I hope you will consider becoming a verified insider:
I will do this now. Thank you

Hi, I am the designer that created this project. The project was created in 2022, before any arrests were made. The reporter here is trying to make it seem like some bandwagon profit scheme when that was never the case. Leave that to the NY post for their garbage content. The families of the victims participated in the project, and I am friends with a few of them since getting to know them and work with them over the course of the project. They fully support the movement and were in fact THANKFUL it. Nothing about my designs were “macabre”. That has been my jewelry style for years, as I am inspired by the nature surrounding me here on long island. I never altered my style to seem more “macabre” for this project. They were my existing designs, only adding elements of the victims personalities, hobbies, interests, tattoos, birthstones etc. things that their loved ones remember them for. Each necklace coincided with a podcast episode getting to know each victim. And as stated 100% of the net profits have been donated to SWOP- the sex workers outreach project, ending stigma and violence against sex workers. The other thing I’d like to mention is that John Ray spoke on behalf of his current and former clients which he was asked not to and he did anyway. Those clients (the victims family members) supported the project whereas John Rays statement made it seem otherwise. Even though the project ended some time ago, If you’d like to learn more about it and protecting SWers from law enforcement and violence you can visit theheavymetalproject.com to learn more about us. These posts are really hurtful after we worked to help so many in need. Thank you ♡
Wow, thank you so much! This is more than most have done for the SW who are the victims of LISK.

I especially love the amethyst stone and small charms. Good job!

"The necklaces were priced between $60-$120 and have since sold out.

The proceeds, $5,346, are scheduled to go to the Sex Workers Outreach Project, according to Quilisadio, who sent receipts of the purchases to The Post." - DM

Wow, thank you so much! This is more than most have done for the SW who are the victims of LISK.

I especially love the amethyst stone and small charms. Good job!

"The necklaces were priced between $60-$120 and have since sold out.

The proceeds, $5,346, are scheduled to go to the Sex Workers Outreach Project, according to Quilisadio, who sent receipts of the purchases to The Post." - DM
A necklace named for Amber Lynn Costello featuring angels and a big stone and thorns on a model.
Necklaces drew upon details of the victims and the area in which they were discovered.

“I think it’s a great organization that they donated to, and I wish it existed when Jessica was alive because maybe it could have saved her from what happened,” said Jasmine Robinson, cousin of Taylor.

A necklace named for Amber Lynn Costello featuring angels and a big stone and thorns on a model.
Necklaces drew upon details of the victims and the area in which they were discovered.

“I think it’s a great organization that they donated to, and I wish it existed when Jessica was alive because maybe it could have saved her from what happened,” said Jasmine Robinson, cousin of Taylor.
It's a lovely piece.

The jewelry is pretty if a bit overpriced, I like the funds going to them...but yeah it seems very tasteless to be naming pieces for the victims and such. Just...create and such but don't name the pieces for the victims or anything
The prices of the pieces are pretty reasonable tbh. Since I had to buy supplies, the money comes out of that for the supplies. In order to be able to donate a good amount, the prices needed to be enough to cover supplies + the full donation. My friend amanda, megan watermans sister had the idea to name her necklace after her sister and display hearts as part of her design with her Capricorn symbol tattoo as a charm. No one found this insensitive until some weird reporter tried to make it sound negative. Hundreds of people supported the project (including the victims families) and donated. I don’t know why everyone is just now making it seem like something it wasn’t …..

With all due respect, Megan Waterman, Melissa Barthelemy, and Amber Costello are not John Ray's clients. He is also not representing Maureen Brainard Barnes and her family.
Exactly. Can you explain to me how JR HAS a client? Shannan Gilbert is dead, her mother is dead. Jessica Taylor, ditto. So WHO exactly is John Ray representing? Does that person or persons want to be his client, or is he just using the situation to keep himself in the limelight? Exactly what is the deal here?

None of the family members that participated were disgusted by the jewelry/podcast project. They supported it and were very grateful for the exposure since when it launched, no one was talking about the case anymore & it brought attention to it while helping others in need.
That post was not in reference to jewelry it was in reference to the fundraising addressed in the links. Thank you.

I donated.
I also never thought about or considered the thoughts and emotions of the victims’ families.

It wasn't till later I heard that they felt it was/is disgusting

She is right.

Sherre Gilbert and others were never given that much support when their loved ones went missing.

I need to think about this. I don't know how I feel now....
I mean, the spouse and children are also victims. So....I don't see the issue here. Their lives have also been ripped apart and turned upside down. I don't see the issue IMO

“I’d focus on the one witness [investigators] came up with 10 years ago,” Smith said, adding it appeared that "nobody paid attention to that witness. Even the witness said the case could have been solved 10 years ago.”

Think about that. Wouldn't it backfire on the defendant? This witness would have to describe the green Chevy Avalanche (now in the possession of the SCPD and still in the ownership of the defendant or his brother), the "ogre" like man . . . It still all points to RH . . . How is that a good tactic?

My opinion about the house needing to be maybe taken apart (yes there was damage !) would be ok with me, if it meant finding more evidence.
Some people hide things in heating ducts and other odd places.
What if some family had answers after a certain item was found hidden away in the crawlspace or attic rafters ?

This is obviously hard on RH's wife and esp. his adult children, but other families have been hurting as well, for a very long time -- and are anxious for anything to let them know about their missing loved one (for those who still have missing women !).

For the families of the known deceased, if LE can find a clothing or jewelry item it will help put this unspeakable perp behind bars for good, and ensure he will no longer be able to murder anyone.
My guess is that he could have been doing these crimes for many years !
Omo.

Sorry I’m confused verified like on social media? Xx j
yes...somewhat. If you go to Forum Information, and then to the verification thread, you can see the steps to be taken if you want to do this. I mean, it's because anyone can claim anything on here, so verification is an extra step some take if they happen to be an insider with a case, or if they are a professional with some experience that can be useful in posting.

Ray would not make himself vulnerable to defamation or being disbarred.

He is only accusing AE of knowing that Rex had sex with sex workers in the basement, not knowing about murdering them.

Sometimes people really don't know what is right in front of their faces, so maybe Ray's witness is wrong even about knowing about sex with sex workers.

But I do not believe that Ray is wrong about the witness. There is too much at stake for him.

MOO
That des not make AE "complicit" in the murders which is also what Ray stated.

If he has evidence of such, he needs to get to the police stat. Until then, AE is not a POI in these crimes as stated by LE.

I can get into Craigslist personals in 2010 or any date via wayback but I’m not sure what dates to look through. I’ve already set it to LongIsland but I don’t know any of the women’s info. information. I can’t see the actual post but you can see how it begins

I can get into Craigslist personals in 2010 or any date via wayback but I’m not sure what dates to look through. I’ve already set it to LongIsland but I don’t know any of the women’s info. information. I can’t see the actual post but you can see how it begins
okay , you need to goofle old articles, try searching under names they used for work purposes. 2007,
best chance of getting anything relevant or accurate

Exactly. Can you explain to me how JR HAS a client? Shannan Gilbert is dead, her mother is dead. Jessica Taylor, ditto. So WHO exactly is John Ray representing? Does that person or persons want to be his client, or is he just using the situation to keep himself in the limelight? Exactly what is the deal here?

Dead people are entitled to representation too, particularly murder victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13