Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whereas it's nice for them to have new experiences and the training and all, it's not about them, ultimately or their comfort zones.

there's a long line of murdered bodies stretching out quite a way and they have been inadequately investigated because the victims are considered persona non grata.

Therein lies the problem and sweeping this gigantic mound into a corner and pretending to give it due attention is a helluva gaslight.
No.
Different perspectives. I see this as a huge ball of twine or knotted cord that has become more difficult with passing time. It is tied and tangled, seemingly impossible to get straight. I understand starting with one thread, following it, struggling and untying a knot then following the thread/cord further, focusing on what is nearest . Sometimes, I also go to the other end and follow another cord inward untangling there where I can. It's tedious and time-consuming. But eventually, all the work pays off.

Different perspectives. I see this as a huge ball of twine or knotted cord that has become more difficult with passing time. It is tied and tangled, seemingly impossible to get straight. I understand starting with one thread, following it, struggling and untying a knot then following the thread/cord further, focusing on what is nearest . Sometimes, I also go to the other end and follow another cord inward untangling there where I can. It's tedious and time-consuming. But eventually, all the work pays off.

It pays off for some.
This was not hard.
4 victims in same or very similar burlap, all in a straight little line, neatly laid out.

They only had to find one track.
They already had his description and vehicle make and model number.
Just , like sitting there!

This is what they are paid to do.
All victims are equal.
Whether they're dead an hour or 50 years.

Shannan's killer is still out there. Probably carries part of her body as a keepsake.
Case closed.
No new evidence brought that about.
Just slammed it closed.

All I can hope for is that someone somewhere is digging and digging deep and has the resources to do so.

I believe she still has secrets to share.
I'm just not sure what the questions are.

I don't see this difficult at all actually. I agree with Kitty. They told us in the Bail filing what they have. It seems pretty straightforward.

jmo

Just a guess (and opinion). Vacant land in Chester County is cheap and real estate is always a solid investment - especially since there are no carry costs with vacant land except property taxes which are typically very low. If there's even a chance you can flip it to a developer down the line, or even build it out yourself and flip it, it's a good move. Personally, I think he should have invested in his LI home. IMO the dirt that house sits on is more valuable than the structure that sits atop it. It's a tear down. He would have received a higher return on the NY property than the vacant land had he expanded it and kept it up or did a gut reno or rebuild.

jmo

I think he wants a survivalist style compound, judging from the weapon collection and military vehicle.

But this Is also a guess/opinion.

MOO

But, it was the government he owed and he knew how to work the system. He was still spending money how he wanted to - as I see things.

Now, at the back of his mind was vacant, private land a wonderful thing for his hobby? I think we all suspect the two are related.

But cheap land? For a New York architect? yep, he could at least pass it off as "investment".
I remember from quite a while back that these properties were an investment for his retirement to build on.

Do you know this to be a fact?
I know John Ray to be reliable. He is one of the biggest forces to moving from rumors and LE cover up to facts about Shannan Gilbert's murder.

He has not been wrong yet.

There is no reason to not trust his words.

Maybe some people don't like his words. But that is not a reason to distrust them.

MOO

I am happy about the FBI involvement.

It means Rex wasn't easily eliminated. (For example, if he were known to be in the office while Julie Bean -who has unfortunate initials for this case-was spotted in a truck with a man who resembled him, the FBI would be done, IMO.)

Also, the local sheriff sounds almost hostile about the tips, which is not encouraging. The FBI adds a point of view.

MOO

I know John Ray to be reliable. He is one of the biggest forces to moving from rumors and LE cover up to facts about Shannan Gilbert's murder.

He has not been wrong yet.

There is no reason to not trust his words.

Maybe some people don't like his words. But that is not a reason to distrust them.

MOO
His timing sucks at times.
It has annoyed me greatly in the past.
On this occasion, however it is indeed highly appropriate to share insights of roads that are particularly less travelled than they need to be.

Connections, all connections WILL be established and fully explored, no matter how long ago they died.
This will happen, I believe because there exists a small number of decent people who believe all cases deserve justice, whatever it takes.

All victims are actually equal, in fact.

I am happy about the FBI involvement.

It means Rex wasn't easily eliminated. (For example, if he were known to be in the office while Julie Bean -who has unfortunate initials for this case-was spotted in a truck with a man who resembled him, the FBI would be done, IMO.)

Also, the local sheriff sounds almost hostile about the tips, which is not encouraging. The FBI adds a point of view.

MOO
Needs it's own outside task force.

John Ray needs to stop talking, he clearly has no idea what's going on and is trying to sensationalise.
How is he trying to sensationalise this? He is clear that several sources have contacted him over the past month to say they previously encountered Heuermann roaming the area looking for casual sex.
He is clear that the several people who have contacted him don't want to talk to the police, and they have real fears and they don't want their families to know.

How is he trying to sensationalise this? He is clear that several sources have contacted him over the past month to say they previously encountered Heuermann roaming the area looking for casual sex.
He is clear that the several people who have contacted him don't want to talk to the police, and they have real fears and they don't want their families to know.
Not like it came as any great surprise, either.

These are definitely important tips that need follow up. There are other LISK victims whose killer has yet to be identified. LE needs to investigate any suspicious activity, no matter how difficult or awkward it might be for the department. Suffolk Co PD has done a good job of putting together a good, professional team, they deserve credit for that. I hope these tips help further their investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97