Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the link bbm

"A review of call records for these two additional burner cellphones revealed that both cellphones were used extensively between 2021 and 2023 for prostitution-related contacts (either with sex workers or massage parlors). "

• His wife's DNA was found on three of the victims' bodies
  • Cell phone calls made from a burner phone to the victims were traced to his office
  • A call made to one of the victims' sisters after she died was traced to his office
  • His Tinder profile with photos of him was linked to the burner phone
  • His Chevrolet pick-up truck was seen by witness to one victim's disappearance
  • He matches description of 'ogre' like man seen with one victim before she vanished

His wife's DNA - wow

Were the cell phone calls made from his office to victims and victim's sister the ones reported to have been made from Madison Square Garden & Midtown Manhattan? Back then, they couldn't trace it to a specific address.

Posting this here for reference. The Gilgo Beach 4, which news media accounts claim Heuermann is linked to, aren't the only murder victims found in the area of Gilgo Beach. It's confusing, yes.

SCPD_Gilgo_Death_Investigation.jpg
This placement of bodies looks very precise and methodical to me. Spaces only where the terrain dictates. Otherwise, a straight line. Just my observation. Did he run out of space at this location. Could there be another location yet to be discovered. Speculation.

@PeiSzeCheng4NY

According to Suffolk DA bail application, detectives had been eyeing Rex Heuermann as #Gilgo Beach killer and used pizza that Heuermann had thrown out for DNA evidence linking him to the crime #NBC4NY
Wow, they got his DNA from the crust of a slice of pizza he had eaten in his Manhattan office that he threw out in the garbage on the street afterward.

I have a horrid feeling that he may have involved his martial bed in the whole thing. I'd imagine that a person would be more likely to pick up stray hairs from spending time in their bed than just randomly from contact with their spouse, however intimate.

MOO
I have really long hair. It gets everywhere, in places you would never expect, so I don't think it's unusual he would have transferred her hair.

MOO

Not that I disagree with you, but I “shed” so much. I can spend a few hours with someone and they’ll probably have a hair somewhere on them, in their car or on their couch (wherever we were sitting). So living with someone, I can totally see how hair can travel with the suspect. Hair can get in the weirdest places.

Still, not discounting what you’re saying. Though I don’t like your theory because it would be even more ick in all of this. If that’s possible
I think it was part of the fun for him. It is super ick, though, 100%.

I thought of it because though he did a lot of his killings in his truck or in the woods, once he was divorced, Gary Ridgway started taking girls home and killing them in his bedroom. I figured that if this killer had a window to kill at home, given how close his home was to where he disposed of them, he might do that. The whole point of these victims is that they weren't working out of a base like a business, a house or motel, they would come to you. He could control his home completely. He could have any weapons, restraints, cleaning supplies, or disposal supplies right at hand. He could just walk through his home afterwards and fantasise about the crime without raising suspicion. It's not like loitering in a public place where a body was found if you're just sitting in your living room, sleeping in your own bed. I also wonder if he had a habit of walking his dog on the beach. When I lived near the ocean, we did that just about every day, because we had an energetic dog and no backyard, and it was nicer to walk on the beach than just walk on the roads near my home. Nobody questions someone walking their dog by the ocean. They just say 'hey, how you going?' as they walk by with their own dog.

MOO

I have really long hair. It gets everywhere, in places you would never expect, so I don't think it's unusual he would have transferred her hair.

MOO
I also have really long hair, it absolutely does, but apart from forming dust bunnies in my corners and under furniture, where I find it most is stuck to my pillowcase. :) That's one of the reasons why I thought of the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal