Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the belt.
A 1930 Census shows that William Heuerman, father of Theodore Heuerman, who was married to the mother of Rex Heuerman.
NameWilliam Heurmann
Birth Yearabt 1888
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Age in 193042
BirthplaceNew Jersey
Marital StatusMarried
Relation to Head of HouseHead

I’m still wondering about Shannan running from Brewer’s place screaming she was going to be murdered. Then ended up murdered.

Also the “ogre” who showed up to Amber Costello’s house…. If you go WAY back into the archives on this case on this site you will see where members discussed finding a story on a hook up webpage about a John leaving a sexworker’s (Amber) house upset that he felt he was rolled and he vowed revenge on the sex worker. Please you guys remind me what the webpage was where this incident was discussed among multiple johns who seemed to know each other? Wasn’t one nickname Italianstallion of something cheesy like that?

Anyhow kudos to LE for catching this creep.
It was a website called Utopia Guide but it's long gone.

About the belt.
A 1930 Census shows that William Heuerman, father of Theodore Heuerman, who was married to the mother of Rex Heuerman.
NameWilliam Heurmann
Birth Yearabt 1888
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Age in 193042
BirthplaceNew Jersey
Marital StatusMarried
Relation to Head of HouseHead
Really though.......
How stupid to use that belt...

He has a kind of speech impediment.
I think that’s called a New York accent lol.

First, haven’t read the full thread but have a few disjointed comments, hahaha at a witness perfectly describing him as an ogre. That made me smirk. Second, WTF at his internet searches. Hang him for this alone.
Also yeesh at his beady-eyed selfies.

While he’s a big guy, he wasn’t chasing anyone through a marsh.

He was sure worried about his burner phone abuse being traced back to him, and while that helped sink him, it was his truck that actually led police to him.

Wow, I can’t believe this guy was finally caught. The evidence released is overwhelming.

Last edited:
I think that’s called a New York accent lol.

First, haven’t read the full thread but have a few disjointed comments, hahaha at a witness perfectly describing him as an ogre. That made me smirk. Second, WTF at his internet searches. Hang him for this alone.

There’s no way this guy is chasing anyone through a marsh. Also yeesh at his beady-eyed selfies.

He was sure worried about his burner phone abuse being traced back to him and it was his truck that actually did it.

Wow, I can’t believe this guy was finally caught. The evidence released is overwhelming.
New Yorker here. Yeah he's got the Long Island accent but he appears to be missing some teeth in the L'Interview on youtube. I think that might be the "impediment".

He says evidence is circumstantial. I thought the cell phone pings could be possibly discounted as there are literally thousands of people in midtown Manhattan around the cell towers....but he took selfies with the phones! Bam.

jmo
I think the case against him looks quite strong, especially the DNA hits. But I don't believe the selfies were taken on any of the burner phones that were used in the murders. The phone they were taken on was listed in the bail letter under the heading 'Additional Burner Phones and Online Account Activity Linked to Defendant Heuerman.' It seems to have been used to setup his tinder profile, among other things.

I'm not sure there's anything in the bail letter that ties him directly to the burner phones used in the murders other than the very suggestive location/cell-tower evidence.

I think the case against him looks quite strong, especially the DNA hits. But I don't believe the selfies were taken on any of the burner phones that were used in the murders. The phone they were taken on was listed in the bail letter under the heading 'Additional Burner Phones and Online Account Activity Linked to Defendant Heuerman.' It seems to have been used to setup his tinder profile, among other things.

I'm not sure there's anything in the bail letter that ties him directly to the burner phones used in the That
That and the proximity to his own phone and the journeys the phones shared together coinciding with his own visits to various locations as detailed on his credit cards..
they have an awful lot of excellent information.

I'm not sure there's anything in the bail letter that ties him directly to the burner phones used in the That
That and the proximity to his own phone and the journeys the phones shared together coinciding with his own visits to various locations as detailed on his credit cards..
they have an awful lot of excellent information.
Plus maps..

pP11-14 Rex Heuermann, Gilgo Beach murder suspect, bail documentation | PDF | Dna Profiling | Forensic Science

Really though.......
How stupid to use that belt...
What I am going to find very interesting is if this belt ends up being a belt from the family (grandfather). If it is, why wouldn't anyone have recognized it and why wouldn't anyone have stepped forward with this information? You will not convince me that this family who lives right there in that area did keep up with the information on this case. Heck, we know that this guy googled this case and the victims hundreds of times; and he claims to be innocent...

JMO.

What I am going to find very interesting is if this belt ends up being a belt from the family (grandfather). If it is, why wouldn't anyone have recognized it and why wouldn't anyone have stepped forward with this information? You will not convince me that this family who lives right there in that area did keep up with the information on this case. Heck, we know that this guy googled this case and the victims hundreds of times; and he claims to be innocent...

JMO.
it could have been something discarded in the garage for years and years and rarely worn or even seen..
There is nothing to suggest anybody except the killer knew anything about it at this point in time.

I'm not sure there's anything in the bail letter that ties him directly to the burner phones used in the murders other than the very suggestive location/cell-tower evidence.
It’s linked through the same email account he used with the burner phone

Page 21

IMG_8007.jpeg

https://int.nyt.com/data/documentto...-final-1-redacted-1/6ffd72d59b87aa51/full.pdf

it could have been something discarded in the garage for years and years and rarely worn or even seen..
There is nothing to suggest anybody except the killer knew anything about it at this point in time.
I guess; however, when we are given things from our parents, we cherish them because of the meaning behind them. It's not the value. It's who owned the item and how it was passed down (especially, if it had the initials engraved on it). That's why I would never see it as something just thrown aside or discarded. I guess that all families are different, though.

Then, again, I would never let my home fall apart like it appears he did with his own home.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member