Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if him writing that down was around the time he changed his MO because he wanted to be perceived as either organized or disorganized ?
from listening to ppl reading the bail application, i think he was using the profilers book to appear disorganised but actually that disgusting document shows that he was highly organised. I've followed this case since the killing season think that documentary actually brought me to WS, I was in my early 20s then now I'm in my 40s. I never thought I would see this solved. I was sickened by what I heard today this case just became very real, I hope there is justice for Karen, peaches and her daughter, and Asian Doe, I'm also pretty convinced that Cherries is a LISK victim as well. This isn't over by a long shot. Some things to note he had 50 hotel keycards and some 40 odd phones.

from listening to ppl reading the bail application, i think he was using the profilers book to appear disorganised but actually that disgusting document shows that he was highly organised. I've followed this case since the killing season think that documentary actually brought me to WS, I was in my early 20s then now I'm in my 40s. I never thought I would see this solved. I was sickened by what I heard today this case just became very real, I hope there is justice for Karen, peaches and her daughter, and Asian Doe, I'm also pretty convinced that Cherries is a LISK victim as well. This isn't over by a long shot. Some things to note he had 50 hotel keycards and some 40 odd phones.
That was a question I had actually ! One of the reports today mentioned the hundreds (300?) electronic devices. I was wondering if this announcement today means they were done examining all of those devices or this is unrelated and there’s still much more to go?

That was a question I had actually ! One of the reports today mentioned the hundreds (300?) electronic devices. I was wondering if this announcement today means they were done examining all of those devices or this is unrelated and there’s still much more to go?

Moo but I think that is very much ongoing and that they found stuff that relates to Jessica and Valerie so they have moved forward with that. Karen vergata and peaches and her baby were found in 96 and 97, Asian Doe their time line is very much how long is a piece of string, I am also beginning to think that sugar bear/Andre issacs is also a LISK victim, they messed up by putting him on the Gilgo news website and then tried to walk it back by saying it was a test page. I did a time line somewhere of when victims were found what years. He seemed to escalate with the Gilgo four, and I wonder If that's because he stopped dismembering, my head hurts now, so many thoughts

He must have had a big switch to his M/O starting 2002.
He references old notes in his "Recon Reports" where he lists the old count of cameras along the LIE and Southern State. He then further makes a note to follow up and count at the pick up area.

I wonder if he ever did get his hands on the lime and acid.
I'm thinking before the made this document, he was using regular notebooks (the kind with paper, lol). For all we know, LE has notebooks but are still investigating - maybe?

jmo

Cherries died after Jessica.
Way back in this forum, a visitor who posted as Khalil White (Jessica’s BF) engaged with a few of us. One member suggested that perhaps Lisk was sending a personal message to KW. Suggesting that Lisk didn’t respect KW and by mutilating her tattoo, he was saying, JT was no longer Remi’s Angel.

Those 50 hotel keycards may ultimately carry their own data. Suchas, when was each keycard issued, what room, what city or town, guest info and at the very least might be a means to track the movements- over the years- of the guest.

Earlier I mentioned that I thought he looked "satisfied". (I don't know if you were mentioning my post or another one.) I think he is satisfied. And probably ok with things being discovered at this point. Because I think that in his mind, he'll still have the upper hand in that LE, the public, the victim's families will never know all the details. But, they do & will know enough to cause a lot of shock, horror, & pain. And while he will never be out to inflict this kind of torture & killing again, he will be satisfied in knowing how many, many, many lives he has ruined.

If they keep investigating, I think his body count is going to end up being very high. I wonder how often his family vacationed when he wasn't with them? Annually? For almost 30 years? Does that mean 30 victims? Or did he have victims prior to the existence of his current family? Does he have victims in other states when he himself was traveling?

The written info released today is just beyond words. No words. And I feel like it's just scratching the surface.

MOO.

Satisfied is truly a good word at this point.

I think he will elevate to pride.
I do think he will relish in the world wanting to figure him out, and enjoy everyone trying to find more and more bodies.

The guy has no soul, so there is really truly no place else for him to go....

Those 50 hotel keycards may ultimately carry their own data. Suchas, when was each keycard issued, what room, what city or town, guest info and at the very least might be a means to track the movements- over the years- of the guest.
Even if data can't be retrieved from the cards, it's possible date ranges can be determined. Motels sometimes change the graphics on their keycards. The cards could be used to help place him in certain places within timeframes of people gone missing.

And, now we have it confirmed he likes to keep souvenirs.

jmo

Linking an article with more info about RH's acreage in SC. The article (from about a year ago) mentions only a one-day search last year. I hope investigators will search much more closely.

i had to go to my paywall reader to read this one...
I just hope they can do more searching in SC.
It says RH only purchased the land in the subdivision in2021.
Can someone share any more info on .... how long ago Craig moved there???
and .... do we have documented RH travel to SC?????

A very interesting old post RE: Valerie Mack. I’ve forgotten how to link it but it seems she sometimes went by the name Melissa (Taylor.) Here is the reference with the date and post number of the comment:

Known Aliases of LISK Victims

Just wondering if anyone knows of any/all known aliases for the girls. I know many sex workers do not use their real name in listings. After hearing Valerie Mack sometimes went by Melissa Taylor, it struck me how many victims have an 'M' name. I was listening to Mopac Audio's LISK podcast and...

i had to go to my paywall reader to read this one...
I just hope they can do more searching in SC.
It says RH only purchased the land in the subdivision in2021.
Can someone share any more info on .... how long ago Craig moved there???
and .... do we have documented RH travel to SC?????
I agree. I'm concerned about what he could have stashed on that property.

jmo

Way back in this forum, a visitor who posted as Khalil White (Jessica’s BF) engaged with a few of us. One member suggested that perhaps Lisk was sending a personal message to KW. Suggesting that Lisk didn’t respect KW and by mutilating her tattoo, he was saying, JT was no longer Remi’s Angel.
My personal feeling is that it was far more practical. A tattoo is an identifier, so he did his best to make it illegible. It's even on his list - 'remove ID marks (tattoos, marks.....)'

But I cannot claim to know the inner workings of RH, who kept the GB4's phones and rang their loved ones to taunt them when the sensible thing to do would be to destroy the phones and dispose of them far away. Perhaps with Jessica, it was more personal than practical. It's as good a theory as any.

MOO

I agree. I'm concerned about what he could have stashed on that property.

jmo
If I recall, the brother was on that enclave of a property for several years and then RH bought adjacent land. Early reports describe the brother’s property as looking somewhat like a survivalist’s compound with lots of warning signs posted about the perimeter. I think there was mention of several either outbuildings or trailers on the property. And yes that is where LE located the older green Avalanche.

I know defense lawyers believe in the job they have to do and I am glad they do it and do it well. But surely his defense lawyer must feel a little ill inside with RH after these latest revelations. I feel sorry for all the legal teams as there are lots of unsung heroes who do a lot of research and paperwork. That must be a literal nightmare in this case.

(I feel sorry for so many people regarding these cases. The ripples are huge. And now I am thinking of the older gentleman who lived next door to RH who provided comforting words to AE's son and said he never knew RH to be violent. He must be reeling a bit. And on and on and on.)

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member