Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd almost swear he started 80s. RH is so profoundly twisted, he may even have started in his late teens, MOO

I've been looking into cases starting 1981 - the year Heuermann graduated high school. The only thing that gives me pause is that in his notes "HK 2002-2004" He writes as if he is testing methods for the first time. Though (thinking out loud now) maybe he was just switching up his M/O at that time? He might have used firearms before that? He wrote that he was worried about sound leakage. He was switching to rope, in particular thin to thick. He tried it at least once and it had broken.

Or maybe he was just clinically speaking, depersonalizing as if he were reviewing someone else.

I've been looking into cases starting 1981 - the year Heuermann graduated high school. The only thing that gives me pause is that in his notes "HK 2002-2004" He writes as if he is testing methods for the first time. Though, thinking out loud now, maybe he was just switching up his M/O at that time? He might have used firearms before that. He wrote that he was worried about sound leakage. He was switching to rope, in particular thin to thick. He tried it at least once and it had broken.

Or maybe he was just clinically speaking, depersonalizing as if he were reviewing someone else.
I started a thread for this a few days ago starting at 1981 (weird coincidence)- the Tammy Mahoney case.

I've been looking into cases starting 1981 - the year Heuermann graduated high school. The only thing that gives me pause is that in his notes "HK 2002-2004" He writes as if he is testing methods for the first time. Though (thinking out loud now) maybe he was just switching up his M/O at that time? He might have used firearms before that? He wrote that he was worried about sound leakage. He was switching to rope, in particular thin to thick. He tried it at least once and it had broken.

The press conference, it was stated that the document was created as early as 2000, and revised multiple times.

I started a thread for this a few days ago starting at 1981 - the Tammy Mahoney case.

AMAZING Thank you! I'm working on a map and will add what I'm missing.

Sandra Castilla was found in 1993. So he was killing before he made that document.
Oh, yes, I agree. In 1993, that's pre Windows 95, it would have been Windows 3.1, and probably a different computer entirely if he was using computers then for the same purpose.

I just mean the document they found is headed with years, but the creation of that document predates that year span by some time, and there were several revisions. So previous versions could have contained other details, pertaining to other victims or potential victims, other dump sites, other acts he wanted to perform.

One thing that hasn't been discussed on here that is of great interest to me is the mention of dumpsters in the 'DS' column, which is obviously referring to dump sites. I've mentioned Jamie Seymour before, who fits his victim profile but has never been found. If he disposed of her in a dumpster and she was not discovered by sanitation workers, that could be why. Her disappearance was right in that early '00s window with Valerie and Jessica (2005). I don't think it's a stretch to look for information in this document that could relate to her fate.

MOO

Sandra Castilla was found in 1993. So he was killing before he made that document.
He must have had a big switch to his M/O starting 2002.
He references old notes in his "Recon Reports" where he lists the old count of cameras along the LIE and Southern State. He then further makes a note to follow up and count at the pick up area.

I wonder if he ever did get his hands on the lime and acid.

Last edited:
(Snip)

One thing that hasn't been discussed on here that is of great interest to me is the mention of dumpsters in the 'DS' column, which is obviously referring to dump sites. I've mentioned Jamie Seymour before, who fits his victim profile but has never been found. If he disposed of her in a dumpster and she was not discovered by sanitation workers, that could be why. Her disappearance was right in that early '00s window with Valerie and Jessica (2005). I don't think it's a stretch to look for information in this document that could relate to her fate.

MOO

I'm afraid all of that is lost to time. I hope he talks. He likes to brag but his penchant for torture might mean he never fully tells all. Just for the pleasure of the torment it causes. What a vile excuse for a human.

Apparently, his notes described learning that it is better to protect the walls with plastic by using pushpins to secure plastic coverings than to use tape. The wood panels had small holes indicating something had been pinned to the wall.
I believe it was also mentioned that they found adhesive residue, so he obviously tried that and switched to the pins when the tape didn't perform the job to his liking, or was too difficult to remove.

Just thinking about duct tape, it's possible it wasn't sticking enough, or it stuck too much and was removing some of the finish from the wood when peeled off. Pins leave a hole, but it's tiny, and up near the ceiling. If you're not looking for pinholes, up on a ladder, you're not going to notice them.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member