Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly have not followed this case as closely as many of you, but I too am reeling from the level of planning and depravity that has gone on for decades. I can't think too closely about what those women must have endured, it makes me ill. But perhaps I should, to honor their memories. All I can do is hope that they are at peace, and that justice will be served for them and all of his victims.

I share your the same outrage as many that he was not caught sooner because of the corruption or ineptitude, or both, of those in power in Suffolk County.

His best bet is to plead guilty. If he does, I wouldn't doubt that he would revel in the attention from a profiler like John Douglas. But he is worth studying, if nothing else to stop future monsters.

(I feel sorry for so many people regarding these cases. The ripples are huge. And now I am thinking of the older gentleman who lived next door to RH who provided comforting words to AE's son and said he never knew RH to be violent. He must be reeling a bit. And on and on and on.)

MOO.
At least that neighbor now knows what RH was burning in his back yard in the middle of the night throughout the years. Probably makes him sick.

Joe Gia thinks that Brown, RH's defense attorney, Macedonio, Asa, they all knew the search was coming and that's why Asa/CS were gone and VH was there to open the door so LE wouldn't have to break it down.

I posted in the last thread from the bail application that Victoria was interviewed by LE some time between RH's arrest and this superseding indictment about the Vermont vacation.
So Jessica Taylor had to be on their radar, at least the lawyers.

He thinks that this time the family won't return to the house, plumbing has been removed.

So has Asa been talking with LE?

Joe Gia thinks that Brown, RH's defense attorney, Macedonio, Asa, they all knew the search was coming and that's why Asa/CS were gone and VH was there to open the door so LE wouldn't have to break it down.

I posted in the last thread from the bail application that Victoria was interviewed by LE some time between RH's arrest and this superseding indictment about the Vermont vacation.
So Jessica Taylor had to be on their radar, at least the lawyers.

He thinks that this time the family won't return to the house, plumbing has been removed.

So has Asa been talking with LE?
Whoa. That's heavy. But isn't the daughter living there even now?

He created absolute havoc and everyone else is having to clean it up and deal with it....while he doesn't have to do anything but sit in jail and gloat (and I do think he is gloating).

jmo

At least that neighbor now knows what RH was burning in his back yard in the middle of the night throughout the years. Probably makes him sick.
John Ray's witness LP the swinger said that while at the residence RH went to the back yard and was burning something.
We're still waiting to see if her claims pan out or not but IIRC: that info had already been made public before she signed her affidavit on Aug.31,2023.

John Ray's witness LP the swinger said that while at the residence RH went to the back yard and was burning something.
We're still waiting to see if her claims pan out or not but IIRC: that info had already been made public before she signed her affidavit on Aug.31,2023.
Exactly. The backyard burning had been in the news. I take that witness testimony with salt, tbh.

jmo

I certainly have not followed this case as closely as many of you, but I too am reeling from the level of planning and depravity that has gone on for decades. I can't think too closely about what those women must have endured, it makes me ill. But perhaps I should, to honor their memories. All I can do is hope that they are at peace, and that justice will be served for them and all of his victims.

I share your the same outrage as many that he was not caught sooner because of the corruption or ineptitude, or both, of those in power in Suffolk County.

His best bet is to plead guilty. If he does, I wouldn't doubt that he would revel in the attention from a profiler like John Douglas. But he is worth studying, if nothing else to stop future monsters.
Why he saved all his electronics boggles the mind.

A 30 year hard drive, deleted files... he handed the Prosecution the whole case and the blueprint for what to look for during that recent search. Pin holes in paneling. Detected, I think they said, by infrared. Just think, that all would have been lost if he'd destroyed that computer.

It unearthed a maniac.

JMO

He created absolute havoc and everyone else is having to clean it up and deal with it....while he doesn't have to do anything but sit in jail and gloat (and I do think he is gloating).
Yesterday Macedonio said that all the family is out of state.
And a notice was posted on the the front door .

This is from the current bail application/indictment.
Victoria

1717707779675.png

Last edited:
'A note hung on the door.'

"To any media, representatives, law enforcement, or any other person, we ask that you respect our privacy and contact our attorneys only for any matter," the note reads. "Please do not trespass or loiter on this property."

www.newsweek.com

Rex Heuermann's wife releases statement after chilling new charges

Rex Heuermann's former neighborhood on Long Island looked normal hours after he was charged for two more murders Thursday except for a note hanging on his door.
www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com
rex-heuermann.webp

jmo
I think RH looks really pissed off these days. Smug at first but not anymore. IMO

I think RH looks really pissed off these days. Smug at first but not anymore. IMO
I have a different take. I think at first he was shocked that he was caught, truly in shock that LE found out about him.

Once he realized he was doomed by the evidence, I think he went into gloat mode. He has to know he will never get out of prison and all this attention is a way he can continue to torture people, on a larger scale.

After years of hiding, he has switched gears and will relish any info about his crimes that become public, bit by bit by bit.

jmo

Video Michael Brown says his client is adamant about his innocence.
Well that ends that, eh?

Any body language experts here? /s

"During his court appearance, Heuermann appeared to nod along when the prosecution read out an excerpt from his list that suggested he should “‘hit [the victim] harder next time.’”

nypost.com

Gilgo Beach suspect Rex Heuermann nods as twisted ‘planning document’ read in court

Heuermann nodded along as prosecutors detailed disturbing “planning documents” that were allegedly used as a “blueprint” for the crimes and stored on a hard drive in his Long Isla…
nypost.com
nypost.com

I have a different take. I think at first he was shocked that he was caught, truly in shock that LE found out about him.

Once he realized he was doomed by the evidence, I think he went into gloat mode. He has to know he will never get out of prison and all this attention is a way he can continue to torture people, on a larger scale.

After years of hiding, he has switched gears and will relish any info about his crimes that become public, bit by bit by bit.

jmo
very possible. When in Rome, I guess. I hope he feels betrayed or like he has lost the ”game”. But wishful thinking is one thing, reality another.

Last edited:
The information we got in the bail document is horrifying but also I am so thankful the cops took the time to get it 100 percent right as we can see RH is a true real life monster and will probably go down as one of the worst serial killers in America. The question is when did his reign of terror begin? 1993 or earlier? Did it truly end or did he just hide the bodies in a different place.

So glad he is off the streets for good and no more women will be subjected to him. Hope he doesn't end up with a female attorney yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x