Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and massapequa also didn’t have universal pre-k or kindergarten programs at every school. At least that was the case when I attended kindergarten. I went to Lockhart before I went to 1st grade at Hawthorne. Those were separate elementary schools. Hawthorne then was 1-6 before we moved to McKenna.
It's so heartbreaking thinking of all the evil that surrounded these 2 little kids growing up.

I really hope that VH and her brother CS have the best of the best therapists to try and help them navigate through this hell that the father/step-father created.

The way I see it, the prosecution has more than enough evidence to nail Rex without AE taking the stand, whether she's married or divorced. They don't need her to testify about being out of town during the murders, leaving him alone to commit crimes, because they have her travel records, for example.

The case doesn't need her testimony, imo.

jmo
I agree, as it looks now they don't need her.

But the defense may but if they call her as a witness then she's pretty open game for the prosecution, so scratch that.

The only way I see her ever getting on the stand would be if evidence shows up that is incriminating against her and she gets some kind of immunity and her info could help them in solving the other Gilgo cases.

so could this mean he was in college in 1993 when Sandra was murdered? or did he graduate and open his business a few years later?

The now-accused serial killer got his bachelor's degree from the New York Institute of Technology and went on to start his own architecture firm, RH Consultants, in 1994.

Just a few months prior, two hunters discovered 28-year-old Sandra Costilla's body in a wooded area in North Sea, Southampton, on Nov. 21, 1993.

I read she attended to Comic Con event/s. Elven Maiden is character anime or DnD character or the like.

ETA: Wherever I read that also stated AE didn't like crowds. And, that sounded odd as likely there would be crowds at Comic Con. jmo

I don't have a link.
She's so pretty in her Facebook photo and has interests outside of the home that appear she really enjoyed them and had fun.

I agree, as it looks now they don't need her.

But the defense may but if they call her as a witness then she's pretty open game for the prosecution, so scratch that.

The only way I see her ever getting on the stand would be if evidence shows up that is incriminating against her and she gets some kind of immunity and her info could help them in solving the other Gilgo cases.
I don't think she would be open game for the prosecution if she took stand for the defense. They could only cross-examine her on topics that defense brought up, so defense would be careful about limiting questions. And, I don't think juries like lawyers to go hard on a wife whose life was destroyed by the defendant (assuming she is not involved, of course).

But, the trial is a long way off. A lot can happen before then...so, we'll see.

jmo

so could this mean he was in college in 1993 when Sandra was murdered? or did he graduate and open his business a few years later?

The now-accused serial killer got his bachelor's degree from the New York Institute of Technology and went on to start his own architecture firm, RH Consultants, in 1994.

Just a few months prior, two hunters discovered 28-year-old Sandra Costilla's body in a wooded area in North Sea, Southampton, on Nov. 21, 1993.

I think he was already out of college in 1993, because he worked at a place called " Greer Assoc. " or something before he started his own business. Also, I think he would have been around 30 in 1993.
( Someone correct me if I'm mistaken. )

I think he was already out of college in 1993, because he worked at a place called " Greer Assoc. " or something before he started his own business. Also, I think he would have been around 30 in 1993.
( Someone correct me if I'm mistaken. )

yep, from the same article:

The average for serial murderers to begin their crimes is 29, according to Yaksic. Heuermann was 30 years old when Costilla's body was found.

There's no info on exactly when his 1990 marriage ended and they weren't living together anymore but 1993 has been alluded to.
There's this and we don't if the hair was from his first wife or another female who was living at his house.
IIRC: The mother moved out before the anonymous female from 1993 did and then he bought the house from his mother in 1994.

"One female hair found on Costilla's body was linked to a woman Heuermann had lived with in 1993 prior to Costilla's murder. Tierney also said investigators confirmed that Heuermann's family was out of town at the time Taylor was killed, matching the findings for the other four women.4 days ago

Authorities Say Rex Heuermann's Killing Spree Began in '90s

New York Magazine
New York Magazine › intelligencer › article › authorities-...

I've never even looked at her FB photos/info. (Some sleuther I am, lol)
''Many tweets centered around her passion for comic books and conventions.
1718067700278.png
Rex Heuermann’s wife, Asa Ellerup apparently tweeted about comic books, comic book conventions, and planning vacations.Asa Ellerup/Facebook
“Met Christopher Golden at Boston Comic Con. Awesome. Now it looks like they are going to move that convention to the convention center next,” she wrote on April 24, 2010, referring to the novelist and comic book author.

On Jan. 14, 2010, she tweeted, “SanDiego Comic Con sold out Ugh, now would have been a good time to make plans to go. Looking forward to the spring NYC Comic con is next.”

Two days later, she corrected herself and set her eyes on traveling to Boston.''

There's no info on exactly when his 1990 marriage ended and they weren't living together anymore but 1993 has been alluded to.
There's this and we don't if the hair was from his first wife or another female who was living at his house.
IIRC: The mother moved out before the anonymous female from 1993 did and then he bought the house from his mother in 1994.

"One female hair found on Costilla's body was linked to a woman Heuermann had lived with in 1993 prior to Costilla's murder. Tierney also said investigators confirmed that Heuermann's family was out of town at the time Taylor was killed, matching the findings for the other four women.4 days ago

Authorities Say Rex Heuermann's Killing Spree Began in '90s

New York Magazine
New York Magazine › intelligencer › article › authorities-...
I wonder if traumatic events in life triggered his killing spree? Deaths of close family members etc

The book was seized then returned so I get it that it was taken out from whatever it was returned in but to take it out and put it on the kitchen table then leave it out on the kitchen table is way beyond mind-blowing to me and leaves so many unanswered questions on how the inhabitants of the house feel and think.
I am disgusted by that book too and shocked it was found on the kitchen table. Then I remembered how cluttered and messy the house reportedly is and figured the book was probably buried under a pile of books and papers, completely forgotten about.

I don't think she would be open game for the prosecution if she took stand for the defense. They could only cross-examine her on topics that defense brought up, so defense would be careful about limiting questions. And, I don't think juries like lawyers to go hard on a wife whose life was destroyed by the defendant (assuming she is not involved, of course).

But, the trial is a long way off. A lot can happen before then...so, we'll see.

jmo
As long as the defense when questioning Asa or Asa herself doesn't open the door by claiming RH is of such good character and wouldn't hurt anyone, "I don't believe he's capable of committing these heinous acts" which the prosecution will walk right in with their contradictory evidence.
She'll never be called by the defense.

I can't see Michael Brown wanting RH to go to trial but RH is evil enough that I think he'd get great satisfaction listening to and seeing all the evidence that landed him in prison.

Then why 'WASH BODY INSIDE AND ALL CAVITIE

But he did, in his notes, reference cleaning out "cavities" (sorry ).
Well, maybe he was being extra careful since he was putting foreign o jects in the cavities, maybe some violently, maybe some sharp. It’s absolutely horrid to conceptualize, but this is an absolutely horrid person who would commit these crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13