Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah.
Melissa Moore met with Asa, they bonded then with AE's permission set up the fundraiser which raised about 50 thousand.
When the news hit that AE signed with Peacock the fundraiser was shut down by the organizer, which was MM.
I think it's still crickets from MM on why she shut it down and I came up with 2 possibilities.
IMO:
Due to the timing it could have been that MM, like a lot of people, were highly offended and disgusted with AE for milking the tragedy her husband is accused of creating.
Or:
MM also sold her tragic story to Peacock for the documentary and knew that keeping the fundraiser going made them appear greedier than they were?
Or, MM realized with the Peacock deal, AE no longer needed fundraising.

jmo

Ok, I’m working on a theory: After murders in NY, could RH have headed to his mother’s house in Palmyra, VA?

Alicia Showalter Reynolds disappeared on March 2nd, 1996.
That was just after Karen Vergata disappeared and before his April wedding to pregnant AE.

Samantha Clarke (Orange County, VA) disappeared on September 12, 2010 just after Amber Costello was murdered. Samantha has never been found.

Sage Smith (Charlottesville, VA) disappeared, never to be found, on November 20, 2012. Do we know of any NY cases that occurred around that time that would fit with RH?

Do any UID or known murder victims happen in LI around 11/20/2012 that fit RH?

wow.....What interesting data for us to have in our treasure chest.

This brings up a big question in my mind. A question, that, I am sure, others will be able to answer for me.

Thinking about the Rachel Morin case, she was murdered viciously in Maryland... and they found a DNA match in CA.

DOES LE try to get DNA from MISSING people ? All the time?
And WHEN did this become something that they could do?

Correcting myself...RH's planning document was titled HK2002-2004, not HK2003-2004 .

But since I had to make a post to correct that, it does give me the opportunity to ask : does anyone else think his use of the " HK " in the title of this document might stand for " Hunt Kill " ?
i keep wondering as well.... thought maybe it was Heuermann Kills.

The breaking news NY Post, is that in RH day planner it notes he visits Peconic River Gun Club which is very near Manorville site JTaylor recovered.
This area used to be one of Grumman locations … I wonder if this is where his dad had worked?? I’m not sure if his fathers employer ever confirmed but I recall something about aerospace? Grumman was big employer on LI back in the day …
And that area looks very big & desolate on google earth …

Hi everyone, I'm new but I've been reading above for years and I've been following the case for just as many years...
I apologize for my English, I'm from Italy!
My intervention here because I haven't read anything about it and I apologize if I missed it but I saw a video in which they compare RH's voice with that of a other person who made a phone call to Joshua Zeman and Rachel during KS where it actually sounds like RH himself while trying to deflect their investigation.
Now I wonder... how did he know they were making the documentary... some tip from someone who was interviewed?

Observation: normal people can't even fathom this sort of life. Publicly a family and businessman, privately a serial killer.

We can imagine fear of getting caught but IMO we're wrong again. I don't think RH has fear. In fact, I think if anything there's an aspect of superiority. Gloating.

Just another layer of sickening to add to innumerable layers of sickening.

JMO

She was followed by a "man who banged his hands on the wheel of his truck."

The description of the perp doesn't say that he is an "ogre", though. "A medium built man of 5'10 to 6'0".

I assume RH has always been an "ogre."
But seated behind the wheel of a pickup truck, he doesn't necessarily come off as an ogre.

Hi everyone, I'm new but I've been reading above for years and I've been following the case for just as many years...
I apologize for my English, I'm from Italy!
My intervention here because I haven't read anything about it and I apologize if I missed it but I saw a video in which they compare RH's voice with that of a other person who made a phone call to Joshua Zeman and Rachel during KS where it actually sounds like RH himself while trying to deflect their investigation.
Now I wonder... how did he know they were making the documentary... some tip from someone who was interviewed?
Welcome to posting on Ws @TOMBISHOP! Your English is excellent, don't apologise.
''Producer Josh Zeman was making a documentary about the Gilgo Beach murders. He says his office got a voicemail seven years ago from someone who claimed to know the killer. He now thinks the caller may have been Heuermann himself trying to frame an innocent man who had committed suicide.
“I had heard that the gentleman who owned Atlantis Marina in Riverhead, he was a suspect and that’s when he killed himself,” the caller who phoned Zeman’s office said.
Forensic audio expert Anthony Nelson analyzed the recordings for Inside Edition.''

I read it as a business related meeting in Amityville or relating to a project in Amityville. My old boss in property management often had later meetings and his calendar would say, for example, Bronxville meeting if that's where it was being held.
RH’s storage units, the ones LE searched are in Amityville.

Welcome to posting on Ws @TOMBISHOP! Your English is excellent, don't apologise.
''Producer Josh Zeman was making a documentary about the Gilgo Beach murders. He says his office got a voicemail seven years ago from someone who claimed to know the killer. He now thinks the caller may have been Heuermann himself trying to frame an innocent man who had committed suicide.
“I had heard that the gentleman who owned Atlantis Marina in Riverhead, he was a suspect and that’s when he killed himself,” the caller who phoned Zeman’s office said.
Forensic audio expert Anthony Nelson analyzed the recordings for Inside Edition.''
yeah yeah this is the video, I can't help but wonder how he found out and then how he traced back a contact...
I thought this reflection might give us some interesting information...
(my personal speculation: although I think he mostly acted alone, the testimony of a SW in which she claimed to have ended up at a party with him and JB and the strange entanglements with the other JB make me reflect a lot on a round of people I think you all know the monster of Florence even if perhaps not all of you so well...)

Mostly, it is. Occasionally there are lurkers with bad intent. Sometimes the killers or suspects post here, but that's pretty rare. Always report things to Mods.
During the aftermath of the crimes of that baby killer who stuffed still-warm little bodies in oil tanks, an ebook or 2 were rapidly pumped out. We could see our own ws analyses, lifted nearly word for word from this board.

Correcting myself...RH's planning document was titled HK2002-2004, not HK2003-2004 .

But since I had to make a post to correct that, it does give me the opportunity to ask : does anyone else think his use of the " HK " in the title of this document might stand for " Hunt Kill " ?
Evidence was found that RH searched for other serial killers so the HK could also stand for "Happy Killer"?

yeah yeah this is the video, I can't help but wonder how he found out and then how he traced back a contact...
I thought this reflection might give us some interesting information...
(my personal speculation: although I think he mostly acted alone, the testimony of a SW in which she claimed to have ended up at a party with him and JB and the strange entanglements with the other JB make me reflect a lot on a round of people I think you all know the monster of Florence even if perhaps not all of you so well...)
It should be on Netflix soon enough, imo.
“Very beautiful and very challenging.” Those are the first two words that director Stefano Sollima uses to describe his upcoming, four-part Netflix crime series Il Mostro, which has just finished filming''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713