Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like he was pretty obese in those pictures. I guess the witness might have missed that fact if he was seated in a vehicle?

That old phrase that’s been mentioned about him before also comes to mind:

“The banality of evil”
The recent uncovered pictures are from 2008. Alicia Showalter Reynolds was murdered in 1996. If we look at pics of him since 1990 (wedding announcement) through the 90s he was very much thinner. The first pic is one of the suspect sketches from 1996. 2. 1990 wedding 3. Oops, his father Late HS or soon thereafter. 4. Is HS 5. Is a map from mom’s Palmyra house to where ASR was last seen. It was a straight shot down RT 15 to his mother’s home. The tag “A” is where here body was found in Lignum off a logging road.
1718210209153.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 509760
Here's the sketch.

Here's the newly seen pictures of a younger RH.
The redness RH often has seems indicated in the sketch around the nose?

RH has a sort of narrow inner face in some pictures then in others his jowls make his face look wider.
The hair and hairline complete with the straggly side bangs seems consistent with RH?

imo
He really never significantly changed up his hair style or glasses style. His clothes are pretty consistent, too.

Interesting that he was flexible about his MO with his victims and choosing consensual sex/swing partners, but seems pretty rigid about his appearance.

MOO

Interestingly the witnesses did see a tall man.

I think it might be significant they note he was tall. That sets the man apart from average or a bit taller making the man seen rarer in the general population?

>>
The student’s sister said several witnesses had seen a tall white man in the area, and a couple of sketches were later made.
>>
https://pix11.com/news/suspect-sket...ike-accused-gilgo-killer-victims-family-says/

RH wasn’t as ogre-y when he was younger, imo.

Picture at: 32 on Ruminations link

Sure looks like RH!

The sketch at: 31 in the video

https://pix11.com/news/suspect-sket...ike-accused-gilgo-killer-victims-family-says/

all imo

Also...thanks for highlighting the "tall man". I know earlier I saw 5.9---6.0 feet
Somewhere.

Last edited:
I feel the use of this belt is significant.
It looks like the initials were carved by hand.
IMO:
Maybe RH's first wife ER was able to give LE info on his relationship with his father and mother?
Something tells me that his brother CH wouldn't be forthcoming and we don't know what other, if any relatives were questioned.

Using and then leaving the belt that has your relative's initials on it that you used in a crime seems like a calling card..but to who and why?

The recent uncovered pictures are from 2008. Alicia Showalter Reynolds was murdered in 1996. If we look at pics of him since 1990 (wedding announcement) through the 90s he was very much thinner. The first pic is one of the suspect sketches from 1996. 2. 1990 wedding 3. Late HS or soon thereafter. 4. Is HS 5. Is a map from mom’s Palmyra house to where ASR was last seen. It was a straight shot down RT 15 to his mother’s home. The tag “A” is where here body was found in Lignum off a logging road.
View attachment 509792
Thanks for adding the sketch, though more of a portrait!!!

The recent uncovered pictures are from 2008. Alicia Showalter Reynolds was murdered in 1996. If we look at pics of him since 1990 (wedding announcement) through the 90s he was very much thinner. The first pic is one of the suspect sketches from 1996. 2. 1990 wedding 3. Late HS or soon thereafter. 4. Is HS 5. Is a map from mom’s Palmyra house to where ASR was last seen. It was a straight shot down RT 15 to his mother’s home. The tag “A” is where here body was found in Lignum off a logging road.
View attachment 509792
The third photo is RH’s father in high school, not RH

View attachment 509792
Is that third picture really him? Or his father?

jmo

I don’t think we know WHO Derek is or even if he is an invention to explain away RH’s absence or activities.

The name Derek is noted twice in the calendar excerpt from RH’s Palm Pilot included as page 14 of the June 6, 2024 Bail Application. One note Wednesday, July 16, 2003 references picking up “Derek at 6 am for airport” and the other on Sunday, July 27, 2003 references Derek coming to house between 10 to 11 am to cut 6x6 post on band saw. The calendar entry immediately after - from 12 to 1 pm - is “Camp Smith Match.”

Jessica went missing in the days between those two dates.

AE was in Vermont for the last week of that time period.

Could the mention of Derek’s presence at the house on the 27th have been to explain away the sounds of the operation of the band saw in case a neighbor later mentioned it to AE when she returned from Vermont? And the earlier 6 am notation have been to explain away RH’s early morning absence from home and his need to drive his vehicle that day? That is, is “Derek” used to create cover stories?

ETA: Just noticed that the calendar excerpt included with the Superceded Bail Application was printed 12/26/2023 at 3:19 pm. So, while many of us were tucked into the heart of our families enjoying our Christmas holiday, some LE officer or agent was hard at work investigating these horrendous crimes. God bless them.

Perhaps a real friend he might throw under the bus...look it was DEREK staying at my house who killed her NOT me, or Derek is a figment of RH's imagination.
wow...this is interesting!

I wonder if he used this specifically to give a clue to LE as a way of taunting them?
I also wonder if AE ever saw the news reports on this belt and the picture of it in 2020, if she recognized it at all or was even slightly suspicious.
I felt at the time that the belt could have been an attempt to get tips from family or extended family.

MOO

He really never significantly changed up his hair style or glasses style. His clothes are pretty consistent, too.

Interesting that he was flexible about his MO with his victims and choosing consensual sex/swing partners, but seems pretty rigid about his appearance.

MOO

Just his weight which when thinner his face looked very long, almost like a different person!

It looks like he was pretty obese in those pictures. I guess the witness might have missed that fact if he was seated in a vehicle?

That old phrase that’s been mentioned about him before also comes to mind:

“The banality of evil”

Yes, but in other pictures in that video he doesn’t look as notably obese.

1718211414760.png

Exclusive: Never-before-seen photos show Rex Heuermann around the time of the Gilgo Beach killings

Maybe when he is standing all tall and important he slims up like in some of his pictures.

1718211478613.png

Witnesses say the tall man was seen in the area so maybe just not in a vehicle?

all imo

MOO
Yes, and at almost every adult phase of his life, it appears he literally removes his sideburns.

I wonder if he used this specifically to give a clue to LE as a way of taunting them?
I also wonder if AE ever saw the news reports on this belt and the picture of it in 2020, if she recognized it at all or was even slightly suspicious.

If his siblings or Mother watched the news they must have recognized the belt!
Unless this wasn't ever on the news.

IMO:
Maybe RH's first wife ER was able to give LE info on his relationship with his father and mother?
Something tells me that his brother CH wouldn't be forthcoming and we don't know what other, if any relatives were questioned.

Using and then leaving the belt that has your relative's initials on it that you used in a crime seems like a calling card..but to who and why?

A calling card or leaving a signature.
I think he despised eveither his grandfather and/or his Father for abuse or perceived abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955