Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Banfield up next 2 people who knew and worked with Rex.

A former employee said that he was very picky, didn’t like anyone disagreeing with him, hired mostly women. As far as the poor spelling, she said it had to be from a Speak to type translator because he would have not tolerated it.

ETA: someone just did body decoding on Rex while he was doing the interview that we all have seen. Fascinating!

A link should be up soon.

Last edited:
I can not even imagine what went through Brown's mind when he read that. I suppose the only logical route would be to argue that several people in the home had access to his computer. Good luck with that. If I were his defense attorney, my response to reading the latest bail hearing doc would be to immediately look for mitigating factors in terms of the his sentencing, but hell, the death penalty isn't even on the table here, and digital and forensic evidence is already going to sink him for the Gilgo 4 , imo. I don't believe for a second that Tierney would agree to cut any kind of meaningful deal, unless it was something like, " Tell you what, if your client agrees to tell us about additional victims, we'll see about getting him real butter after his sentencing."

[bbm]

omg he's gonna throw his son under the bus isn't he

ETA: never mind - I had a dunce moment

Last edited:
I've yet to hear anything about phone data from a cell phone that RH may have used for regular communications, like with AE or his brother and any guys that he could be involved with out East in shooting ranges, hunting etc.

Did RH also use burner phones for everyday talk and the prosecutors didn't find anything incriminating on them?

IIRC: Prosecutors have his business phone records.

Unless a connection can be made between RH & JB from either guy's defense lawyers or the teams of prosecutors all they have to go on is DNA from them and the victims?
I just found LISK podcasts and so far have listened to half of one with a former homicide detective "Part 1"which was recorded right after RH's first arrest and they're going over the Bail Application.
I got the answer about RH's Verizon personal phone and info on the belt with the initials that I didn't know/
RH was messy-messy carrying his personal phone, his burner(s) phone and at times his victim's phones all on him at the same time.

I didn't know that when Tierney did the presser back in July 2023 and was asked about the initial belt he basically said it was identified as being from RH's family.

Who identified the belt for LE?

WH belt @ 11:48

A former employee said that he was very picky, didn’t like anyone disagreeing with him, hired mostly women. As far as the poor spelling, she said it had to be from a Speak to type translator because he would have not tolerated it.

ETA: someone just did body decoding on Rex while he was doing the interview that we all have seen. Fascinating!

A link should be up soon.

did we have speak to type translators way back then?

ETA: some info here

Last edited:
View attachment 509615
Katherine Ramsland Ph.D. 2023 rbbm
''Why Jesperson needed to alert a podcaster that he'd undertaken this correspondence reveals the first reason for such an exchange: Jesperson wants attention. It's been a while since he's had some notoriety. He explained he likes mentoring newly accused killers, but if that were his reason, he wouldn't need to inform the media.
''Jesperson had urged him to confess and get it over with rather than go to trial.
Yet, he ignored the advice. To date, he's confessed to nothing.''
That was a good read.
Now we need to know why would a person who's accused of being a serial killer and has claimed being innocent would choose to only reply to a convicted serial killer's letter or reply at all?

It's interesting that RH didn't claim innocence in his letter to the HFSK because he said he'd take to heart his advice on making a plea deal.

That was a good read.
Now we need to know why would a person who's accused of being a serial killer and has claimed being innocent would choose to only reply to a convicted serial killer's letter or reply at all?

It's interesting that RH didn't claim innocence in his letter to the HFSK because he said he'd take to heart his advice on making a plea deal.
Didn’t Jesperson’s daughter assist AE in some way (perhaps fundraising?) after the search of the Heuermann home after RH’s arrest left AE and the adult children with a nearly unlivable home?

Maybe that is what motivated RH to respond to Jesperson’s letter.

Didn’t Jesperson’s daughter assist AE in some way (perhaps fundraising?) after the search of the Heuermann home after RH’s arrest left AE and the adult children with a nearly unlivable home?

Maybe that is what motivated RH to respond to Jesperson’s letter.
Oh yeah.
Melissa Moore met with Asa, they bonded then with AE's permission set up the fundraiser which raised about 50 thousand.
When the news hit that AE signed with Peacock the fundraiser was shut down by the organizer, which was MM.
I think it's still crickets from MM on why she shut it down and I came up with 2 possibilities.
IMO:
Due to the timing it could have been that MM, like a lot of people, were highly offended and disgusted with AE for milking the tragedy her husband is accused of creating.
Or:
MM also sold her tragic story to Peacock for the documentary and knew that keeping the fundraiser going made them appear greedier than they were?

did we have speak to type translators way back then?

ETA: some info here

I don’t know but she seemed to think there was some form of it. I wondered if he did it on purpose so that people would think it was someone else. Maybe he thought since he is known for being the grand wordsmith no one would suspect him.

nhmemorymaker said:
The irony really irks me actually.
We will want to see if there is more and more and more.....
but all that does is allow him to stay in "cushy" jail... when we want to see him in some horrid prison forever.
Oh I think you can relax a bit in knowing there's nothing "cushy" about jail. It sucks, he won't be happy and no privacy, protective custody/adm seg or max, that mail and phone calls all monitored. He should be on cctv too so can't even take a leak/dump without being watched. Pretty sure no butter anywhere to be found and food pretty bad. Prison actually has better chow and some even allowed to garden.
They can take their time, I say.

Correcting myself...RH's planning document was titled HK2002-2004, not HK2003-2004 .

But since I had to make a post to correct that, it does give me the opportunity to ask : does anyone else think his use of the " HK " in the title of this document might stand for " Hunt Kill " ?

Do any UID or known murder victims happen in LI around 11/20/2012 that fit RH?
I feel like theres a big gap in my notes around that time on LI. I am almost positive theres still a large unknown dump site associated with this time.

But since I had to make a post to correct that, it does give me the opportunity to ask : does anyone else think his use of the " HK " in the title of this document might stand for " Hunt Kill " ?
I think this is the general consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member