Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday, June 15
''10:00 PM – 48 HOURS correspondent Erin Moriarty uncovers chilling details about alleged killer Rex Heuermann in an encore of “The Gilgo Beach Serial Killings,” to be broadcast Saturday, June 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+. Moriarty, who has been covering the Gilgo Beach case since 2010, interviews Muriel Henriquez, who worked with Heuermann at his company, RH Consultants & Associates, and shares her troubling firsthand experiences with her former boss. 48 HOURS has covered the case in six editions and has featured multiple exclusive interviews, including the first interview with victim Amber Costello’s roommate, Dave Schaller, who police say described one of Costello’s most persistent clients and the vehicle he drove. Those descriptions would ultimately lead to the biggest break in the case – and Heuermann’s arrest.''

A user might *Like* a particular artwork, by a creator. It doesn’t mean they view or read everything that creator posts.

A user might “follow” another for a million possible reasons, doesn’t mean they are commited to it, may never look at their work ever again.

This is “networking” followers and following.

He references likes/material from 2015! He’s sneaking into high school girl diary !

His method today, and starting with her “school girl clothes” was ridiculous. I was expecting a plaid skirt, knee socks and saddle shoes. She was wearing normal adult casual … wtf?

those young-ish people standing behind him at the press conference didn't do him any favours not knowing how Tumblr works and let him make a fool of himself

I wonder if they have figured it out yet ... maybe by reading along here

John Ray claims that though Asa was booked for a room at the Flagship Hotel in Atlantic City from July 6th or 7th, 2007 on, she didn't actually check in until the 17th. He claims he called the hotel to confirm the dates of the alibi and he learned of the discrepancy. Since Maureen Brainard Barnes went missing on July 9th he claims that Asa could have been present especially since her hair was found in the belt buckle/not on the tape.

Did he say when he did this?

I find it really hard to believe that in 2024 (or anytime in say the last 5 years), a phone call to the front desk of a hotel by someone who is not LE and/or has no legal document allowing them to receive such information would both 1) get a front desk person who is willing to divulge any confidential customer information AND 2) be able to access hotel check-in records from 2007 (database changes over time, length of time that such information is kept in front desk accessible databases, etc).

<modsnip - quoted post was removed

I know many names are duplicated but it does seem a bit strange if her old website AND the tumblr account were exactly the same but owned by two different people. Was the name of her old website mentioned long ago in a news report or website or something?

And, as an aside... This is one of the longest-running, most horrendous, and completely bizarre (regarding culprits, victims, lawyers, press, LE, etc, etc) cases I've ever seen. :eek:

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
After letting this settle in my mind for a few hours, I am now setting aside the presser info until and unless verified by LE in some way that is meaningful to the case.

I do stick with my original impression, however, in that he is a shark circling Asa. I am expecting at least one more presser from JR that focuses directly on her.

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change as we learn more

hopefully no one gives him the time of day again

Did he say when he did this?

I find it really hard to believe that in 2024 (or anytime in say the last 5 years), a phone call to the front desk of a hotel by someone who is not LE and/or has no legal document allowing them to receive such information would both 1) get a front desk person who is willing to divulge any confidential customer information AND 2) be able to access hotel check-in records from 2007 (database changes over time, length of time that such information is kept in front desk accessible databases, etc).
I completely agree but he claims he has and did. Just pointing out that I have written "he claims". This in no way is me saying that he is correct or that I agree or me saying I know more or anything other than stating that John Ray CLAIMS. Seems like I have to put a disclaimer. Anyway, he was claiming this about 4 months ago on the youtube circuit to anyone who would have him on.

John Ray claims that though Asa was booked for a room at the Flagship Hotel in Atlantic City from July 6th or 7th, 2007 on, she didn't actually check in until the 17th. He claims he called the hotel to confirm the dates of the alibi and he learned of the discrepancy. Since Maureen Brainard Barnes went missing on July 9th he claims that Asa could have been present especially since her hair was found in the belt buckle/not on the tape.
I didn't catch this today.
Hmmmm.......

I must have missed the painted pins. Where did you see them?
On JR press release thing ,but I thought she had painted all the pictures at first. She did not paint the huge pictures he held up, he super sized her media content ,then held up tiny little picture she did paint but I could not even make them out so .

Who knows what will come of these details! This back and forth after the press conference is making my head hurt! I do enjoy this forum when I find valuable information I can’t learn or overlooked elsewhere.. Thanks to those that help out in constructive ways. I hope this dies down soon so we can go back to learning new more seemingly critical details that help all of the victims.

I have my own reasons but I am curious about more information that links RH to the south jersey/Philly area past what has already been uncovered.

Who knows what will come of these details! This back and forth after the press conference is making my head hurt! I do enjoy this forum when I find valuable information I can’t learn or overlooked elsewhere.. Thanks to those that help out in constructive ways. I hope this dies down soon so we can go back to learning new more seemingly critical details that help all of the victims.

I have my own reasons but I am curious about more information that links RH to the south jersey/Philly area past what has already been uncovered.
Same here. Years ago I researched everything I could find about the Atlantic City murders, but I now find myself back to that with this new RH info. I'm also trying to brush up on the John Bittrolff info, because I was too busy at the time to try to dig into all that. There's always something to research or re-research in this case, it seems.

If he truly wanted to "add" information he would have simply quietly shared it with LE ( and he has NO IDEA if they already had it or not).

Calling a public press conference to shame and vilify the DAUGHTER of a monster is victimizing her all over again. It's disgusting, vile, sensationalist ambulance-chasing. What an absolute creep. He didn't try to ADD anything. He tried to grab the spotlight and was wildly irresponsible while doing it.
Shannan Gilbert's mother screamed till she had no voice left. NO one would listen to her. Ex cop Burke still had the reigns. And a tight hold.

She was beside herself. John Ray listened AND fought for her.

Mari, Shannan Mom, understood that one way of finding at least a shred of meaning in the loss of her daughter was that her disappearance led to the discovery of those four other women.

AND without Shannan there would be no case, and without John Ray there would be no search for the killer.

"She understood that very well, and I believe she found some redemption in that idea: that Shannan’s loss helped others learn the truth.”

Suffolk County PD had let the cases of the Gilgo Beach and other women go cold. It was ongoing pressure from JR and other members of the public that finally resulted in bringing in a new leader to form a task force made up of other LE agencies in addition to Suffolk PD. After 13 years of delays, the case was solved in several weeks time when an officer found an old tip in the files that hadn't been investigated

JR and the victims family members continued to raise a lot of "awareness" about these cold cases.

If you have the time, you might want to go back and read some of the old news articles about all the problems with the LE running the investigation into these murders. Some ended up being tried for crimes. IIRC, some are still in jail or prison.
Bam!! Bam!!!
@Betty P in the beginning you enlightened me to quite abit of evidence, facts and info, like you are doing now.
Thank you....

It was his point.

VH's interests show John Ray that VH is not in the dark about Rex's interests.

If she is not in the dark, she knows something.

If she knows something, she is a witness.

MOO

Last week we learned that RH’s MO was not restricted to burlap sacks. Instead, it includes prolonged torture.

What if his victim pool involves his own family members exposed to another form of mind bending torture?

After last week nothing is off the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader