Glimpses into Casey's Frame of Mind During Solitude *REVISITED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i think she actually believed she would be acquitted of some of the more serious charges today, as mason droned on about there being no evidence whatsoever to support her guilt in the matter. of course since the oration was about her, and the poor victim of circumstance that she is, she managed a woe is me expression and a smattering of tears for the judge. but after the three seconds it took jp to consider the diatribe and announce "denied", she looked a little bewildered, surprised even.

She may also be realizing that once this is all said and done and she's sitting in jail she won't be having her "family" of lawyers visiting her everyday and she'll be all alone after shunning her real family.

ITA, she is probably sitting in her cell right now trying to think of another way to cause a delay or mis-trial......calling JB collecting saying - WAIT, I think I remember the REAL story - Caylee ran away and the coyotes grabbed her and drug her to the swamp!! I want to take the stand - Call Judge Perry now!! :banghead::floorlaugh:

she is wishing she had done things in a different order.....Dad first, then Mom, then Caylee

My theory all along has been that the "Neck Breaking" and other searches were research on how to get rid of CA & GA. All the talk to Amy about moving into her parents house and that they were moving always made me think that she was planning to get rid of them not Caylee.

For the first time in this trial, when Mason was denied today for his "acquittal" request, that look was fear, but then I saw her thought of running for it. Maybe not right then, but I do believe she will attempt. If anyone could do it, Casey thinks she could. She should have been doing the Sarah Conner thing in the cell for the past three years..but who am I..lol

She is trying not to think about being strapped to that gurney and a needle put in her vein, with her lawyer and the other witnesses watching her take her last breath.
That's what I would be doing... but then, who knows with Casey?

When CA's lies were exposed I almost wondered if she would be mad at her mother for getting caught. I wonder if she even realizes that her mother could face perjury charges and jail time herself. She won't but she still put herself out there to protect ICA. I bet ICA isn't even grateful.

I think she's just a very stunted person, who is able to distort her life to suit her needs. Yes, she made some faces, tried to cry, and clenched her fists a few times, but for most of her trial, she sat there stone-faced, and listened to people over and over talk about the pathetic life she carved out for herself, and the accusation that she murdered Caylee. The one truth JB said was "this girl is not right". I think she knows the "party" is over, and I think she knew it her first night in jail. She was able to string her family along in the jail videos because they encouraged her with their supportive words. No one else, sans her DT, was buying what she was selling. She fooled no one.

I just don't think that anything bothers her at all. Not words, not actions, not this trial and the fact that she's facing murder charges. I think when she gets back to her cell, her big worry is what's on the menu tomorrow, and can she buy more mascara from the commissionary.

ITA, she is probably sitting in her cell right now trying to think of another way to cause a delay or mis-trial......calling JB collecting saying - WAIT, I think I remember the REAL story - Caylee ran away and the coyotes grabbed her and drug her to the swamp!! I want to take the stand - Call Judge Perry now!! :banghead::floorlaugh:

No, No. You got it wrong. The dead rattle snake is the key here. See, there was a rattle snake in the backyard. It was chasing Caylee up the pool ladder. It bit Caylee and she died. Caylee got angry and cholorformed the snake. She tried to bury the snake, but couldn't so she threw it in the trunk of her car. In the meantime, George came home and found Caylee in the pool. About that time, Roy Kronk came around the corner to read the meter. Roy Kronk knew he would get a mega-powerball jackpot by finding a dead rattlesnake and the body of a dead child so he took both off Casey's hands and put them in a swamp. Of course, his car needed repairs (and he couldn't afford to do them without his newly discovered lottery ticket) so he borrowed Casey's to do the evil deed. Afterward, he left the car in the Amscot parking lot.

And that is GOD'S HONEST TRUTH

Seriously, I think she thinks about the interviews and book deals when she is acquitted. And hooking back up with Tony.

pure hate and feel she is being treated unfair.. hate to her family for not getting out of this and taking the blame. I think her thoughts were if I do down I am going to tear each family member into absolute torment.

I think alot of her time was consumed when Jeff Ashton and the evil stares with evil things to him.. she hated that man.. and Yuri ohhh how she hated him too...
evil thought the whole time was on mind.. and very very little to no concern for little Caylee...

right now I think she is sweating in her boots.. wondering how the fluck can I still turn this around..

No, No. You got it wrong. The dead rattle snake is the key here. See, there was a rattle snake in the backyard. It was chasing Caylee up the pool ladder. It bit Caylee and she died. Caylee got angry and cholorformed the snake. She tried to bury the snake, but couldn't so she threw it in the trunk of her car. In the meantime, George came home and found Caylee in the pool. About that time, Roy Kronk came around the corner to read the meter. Roy Kronk knew he would get a mega-powerball jackpot by finding a dead rattlesnake and the body of a dead child so he took both off Casey's hands and put them in a swamp. Of course, his car needed repairs (and he couldn't afford to do them without his newly discovered lottery ticket) so he borrowed Casey's to do the evil deed. Afterward, he left the car in the Amscot parking lot.

And that is GOD'S HONEST TRUTH

Seriously, I think she thinks about the interviews and book deals when she is acquitted. And hooking back up with Tony.

LOL!!! You just wrote the Closing Statement for the defense!!! JB can sleep tight tonight!!

Casey has seemed more interested in some testimony than others, and has a little different look on her face at times. I think she's really trying to figure out where she went wrong and learn all she can for the future. She's also playing the attorneys, manipulating, and already plotting how to win over someone at the prison if she goes. She told Melich during the interview that her biggest mistake was not calling police right away. That's probably the only truth she has confessed to during this whole thing. She knows she messed up by putting the body in her trunk or not going through with her plot immediately instead of waiting. IMO, she is very interested to listen and figure out if there is another scenario she should have went with. Also, Casey may have quite a few pen pals by now and is probably all emeshed in fooling them and putting on the dog for them during the trial. She has all sorts of plots and things going through her mind to keep herself going as a psychopath.

I noticed today after CM was all done shooting for her acquittal and HHJBP denied it ICA let out this huge sigh, immediately put her head down and imo was quite shaken. I think that she is now realizing the reality of it all. Her show and game is over and she was unable to fool anyone any longer, and her daddy refused to lie for her by falling on the sword!

Do you know about what time HJBP gave this ruling today? I have been looking for this in the footage and I can't seem to find it.

She's thinking--hummm wonder if that fine lookin LE officer is standing behind me.

:D

I noticed today after CM was all done shooting for her acquittal and HHJBP denied it ICA let out this huge sigh, immediately put her head down and imo was quite shaken. I think that she is now realizing the reality of it all. Her show and game is over and she was unable to fool anyone any longer, and her daddy refused to lie for her by falling on the sword!

I also have the feeling that she may beginning to understand the reality of it. There seems to be more tension in the sides of her forehead and her jaws. I think she has enjoyed the trial experience where she is the "star" with cameras on her all the time, she gets to wear normal clothes,etc. and that is almost over. It will be very hard for her to have to be accountable for probably the first time in her life.

I think that what was going through her mind during most of the trial when she'd have that blank stare/bored look she was thinking "Caylee, Caylee, Caylee - that's all they care about is Caylee". I think she sat there like that and totally tuned it all out.

The only time that she didn't have that blank look stare was when the testimony was about her her her. That's the only times when she would wag her head or raise her eyebrows or give any sign that she was actually listening to what was being said. During that part of the trial I think she was thinking "Waste. Huge waste. None of these people are treating me me me like I'M as much as a victim as everyone else."

The times that she cried REAL tears she was thinking "FINALLY someone is buying into my load of shat!"

if that's ALL she's thinking? Then she's got bigger issues than we all figured! If "telliing her side of things" eats her up? I can't imagine what it's doing to her as everyone else gives their version of things. :crazy:

ITA! Listening to what everyone else is saying about what happened and not being able to say anything has to be driving her crazy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back