Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not too confuse the already muddy waters, but I found out from a friend in FL. who met someone tbe other day, who claimed she knew who Caylee's father was. She said it was a wealthy man, older, George knew him from a job, and he doesn't want anyone to know. So as long as the Anthony's keep their mouths shut, he pays the lawyers.
I remember this early on. There was information in the phone records. There were calls that posted to her account as 2 calls at the same time and people were trying to find out how you could have a call at the same time. (It happens whenyou have calls forwarded to or from another phone) The phone number was to a prominent businessman in FL. (hotels?,can't remember now- his name was posted) I thought instantly that it might have something to do with it. The calls were on the "flurry of calls" day - I think there were 3, if I remember correctly. I remember thinking maybe she was p*ssed because she couldn't get to her "John" in time and had no babysitter-when she was just going to "earn" her own money! ( It made sense in a way that someone with $$ could influence this fiasco especially if they would be publicly found out and would do anything to avoid that)JMO
:waitasec:
Don't hurt yourself tripping over all the call records and digging deeper - again -LOL
Caylee, is with her Heavenly Father and is powerful enough to influence justice on high

FYI....there is an easily accessible site for him on Facebook with a pic....doesn't look a thing like Caylee...I would post the site or his pic here if it was acceptable ...don't know if it is...but if you are on Facebook it is easy to get to...

I think Caylee looks just like CA.

I think KC was such an incredible... s!ut that she hasn't a clue who would be the father. But she had to give CA a story and better off he dead so CA doesn't have to 'concern' herself with multiple issues should the father be alive.

KC has NO clue who the dad is, this is just ridiculous. :rolleyes:

I remember this early on. There was information in the phone records. There were calls that posted to her account as 2 calls at the same time and people were trying to find out how you could have a call at the same time. (It happens whenyou have calls forwarded to or from another phone) The phone number was to a prominent businessman in FL. (hotels?,can't remember now- his name was posted) I thought instantly that it might have something to do with it. The calls were on the "flurry of calls" day - I think there were 3, if I remember correctly. I remember thinking maybe she was p*ssed because she couldn't get to her "John" in time and had no babysitter-when she was just going to "earn" her own money! ( It made sense in a way that someone with $$ could influence this fiasco especially if they would be publicly found out and would do anything to avoid that)JMO
:waitasec:
Don't hurt yourself tripping over all the call records and digging deeper - again -LOL
Caylee, is with her Heavenly Father and is powerful enough to influence justice on high

The reason it made sense to me is that they are keeping the father a closely guarded secret, and they all have plenty of money for everything.
I don't know if it was a john, more a wealthy guy with a checkered past, hence also all the allusions to having to be careful of what they say and do or Caylee and they might get hurt.

... and there might be KC's disturbed justification/motivation for killing Caylee. I'll just send her to be with her father. Death by whatever means (suicide/murder) is not so bad. He's her dad, she'll be better off without Cindy, and I can get on with my life...

And her continual reference to Caylee being in Cocoa Beach:eek:

There's another point. KC not telling the father, makes me go hmmmm.

I have never believed that GA and (especially) CA would sit back and not insist that KC get some sort of child support. I can actually picture them banging on the paternal families door.

I agree that they are greedy. But, I don't think CA and KC want a father and family involved with Caylee. She's THEIR tug-toy. I think that may be why CA was and is so hostile to JG, and his fam.

It also would likely not be too hard for a father, if he's even halfway sane, law abiding, and employed, to get Caylee away from them. Then, they wouldn't have Caylee to use as a bone of contention.

I think that those considerations outweighed even the thought of money.

I agree that they are greedy. But, I don't think CA and KC want a father and family involved with Caylee. She's THEIR tug-toy. I think that may be why CA was and is so hostile to JG, and his fam.

It also would likely not be too hard for a father, if he's even halfway sane, law abiding, and employed, to get Caylee away from them. Then, they wouldn't have Caylee to use as a bone of contention.

I think that those considerations outweighed even the thought of money.

I agree!! Control or ownership of Caylee meant more than alittle money!!:rolleyes:

i just went to Joshua's myspace and looked around and to me Caylee favors him. jmo

i just went to Joshua's myspace and looked around and to me Caylee favors him. jmo

I agree. Facial features and body type. There's a large pic of him on the beach and he has that wistful look that Caylee had in some photos.

But then again, who knows? Not even KC in my opinion.

I agree!! Control or ownership of Caylee meant more than alittle money!!:rolleyes:

Then, KC "won" the game and permanently trumped CA by exerting the ULTIMATE control. :-((((((((((((((((((((((

Kinda remind you of OJ, anyone? A MAJOR circus, and all about personal control.

I agree. Facial features and body type. There's a large pic of him on the beach and he has that wistful look that Caylee had in some photos.

But then again, who knows? Not even KC in my opinion.

I have no eye for it. Except that I think he looks like CA.

But, he was certainly a beautiful young man. Awful waste! In the wrong place at the wrong time (rear-ended). :-(

BTW-- I agree that KC prolly doesn't know, and doesn't care who the daddy is. The daddy is whomever is convenient, at the moment. If she insisted on DNA identification, she'd not only have another family involved, she'd also have to stick to ONE story. I don't think she has any use for that.

Uncle Rick said she was very friendly at a party, right around then. With several close friends. He doesn't think she knows, either.

That's the prob when the perp is a pathological liar.

She's accused or implicated everyone except you and me. And, I think I'm next! ;-)

Umm, I am not sticking up for Casey... but she only used the name Josh.

Posters here implicated him by posting his pictures and myspace page. A globe writer probably reads here. This is why Tricia warns us and moves stuff to the PL.

Just saying..

I'm so confused about who I think Caylee's dad is. But when I was listening to the tapes that were released this week, in the one of Cindy with Melich and Edwards (and no, I can't link to it, 'cause I've read and listened to and watched so much stuff this week I'm hopelessly lost; sorry) Cindy goes into quite a bit of discussion about Caylee's daddy.

(Paraphrasing here...) She said his name is Eric. That KC went to school with him; that he lived out of state, Tennessee, Kentucky, someplace like that. She thinks the attorney who drew up papers about what would happen to Caylee if something happened to KC might have his last name. She said Eric, too, is dead. She said Eric has a son; a half-brother to Caylee. And that KC has kept in touch with Eric's widow. KC thought that, by keeping in touch with Eric's widow and son, that in the future, if Caylee needed a "big brother," she'd have one.

That's all paraphrased from the tape.

Umm, I am not sticking up for Casey... but she only used the name Josh.

Posters here implicated him by posting his pictures and myspace page. A globe writer probably reads here. This is why Tricia warns us and moves stuff to the PL.

Just saying..
IIRC Josh's family were aware of the rumor before the PL posts from abt a month ago.

JMO

i thought le had definitive proof of who caylee's dad is? how would they be able to tell if this is him for certain if he is no longer here? maybe i am wrong i just thought that i heard that?

I'm so confused about who I think Caylee's dad is. But when I was listening to the tapes that were released this week, in the one of Cindy with Melich and Edwards (and no, I can't link to it, 'cause I've read and listened to and watched so much stuff this week I'm hopelessly lost; sorry) Cindy goes into quite a bit of discussion about Caylee's daddy.

(Paraphrasing here...) She said his name is Eric. That KC went to school with him; that he lived out of state, Tennessee, Kentucky, someplace like that. She thinks the attorney who drew up papers about what would happen to Caylee if something happened to KC might have his last name. She said Eric, too, is dead. She said Eric has a son; a half-brother to Caylee. And that KC has kept in touch with Eric's widow. KC thought that, by keeping in touch with Eric's widow and son, that in the future, if Caylee needed a "big brother," she'd have one.

That's all paraphrased from the tape.

The attorney said he never drew up those papers. That's another A family story.

i thought le had definitive proof of who caylee's dad is? how would they be able to tell if this is him for certain if he is no longer here? maybe i am wrong i just thought that i heard that?

No. No proof, and I don't think they care. He's not involved in the crime.

Whew ... what a relief I thought it was going to be me .... Good Luck to you, I would advise you to lawyer up ....

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

24.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi