Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so confused about who I think Caylee's dad is. But when I was listening to the tapes that were released this week, in the one of Cindy with Melich and Edwards (and no, I can't link to it, 'cause I've read and listened to and watched so much stuff this week I'm hopelessly lost; sorry) Cindy goes into quite a bit of discussion about Caylee's daddy.

(Paraphrasing here...) She said his name is Eric. That KC went to school with him; that he lived out of state, Tennessee, Kentucky, someplace like that. She thinks the attorney who drew up papers about what would happen to Caylee if something happened to KC might have his last name. She said Eric, too, is dead. She said Eric has a son; a half-brother to Caylee. And that KC has kept in touch with Eric's widow. KC thought that, by keeping in touch with Eric's widow and son, that in the future, if Caylee needed a "big brother," she'd have one.

That's all paraphrased from the tape.

But ALL of that turned out to be blatant LIES by Cindy. LE talked to the attorney and he said he NEVER drew up ANYTHING for them, and had no knowledge of any of it. ANOTHER LIE !!

The good thing is she lied there to the FBI.........and Martha Stewart knows how well that works out for women.

i thought le had definitive proof of who caylee's dad is? how would they be able to tell if this is him for certain if he is no longer here? maybe i am wrong i just thought that i heard that?

It was on either NG or Greta that LE knew who the father was. It is no problem to identify lineage by DNA through family members.

I don't have all the information documented yet, but I am betting there is going to be a BIG surprise yet in the "who's ya daddy?" saga.

It was on either NG or Greta that LE knew who the father was. It is no problem to identify lineage by DNA through family members.

I don't have all the information documented yet, but I am betting there is going to be a BIG surprise yet in the "who's ya daddy?" saga.

thank you! lol i could have sworn i had heard that somewhere!

it was on either ng or greta that le knew who the father was. It is no problem to identify lineage by dna through family members.

I don't have all the information documented yet, but i am betting there is going to be a big surprise yet in the "who's ya daddy?" saga.

ditto turbo, ditto!!! Lol

There are threads in the parking lot that discuss Josh O, and you can find alot of sluething info about him there. Poster Noddy brought him to the forfront a couple of months ago.

The thread in the parking lot got pulled for review and then ultimately deleted I think.

Of course it's all speculation, as is everything when you're dealing with a path-liar.

I am uploading a pic of Caylee/Josh for comparison - does anyone know - did KC wear Blue contacts? (I remember someone saying that she did, and that her eyes are actually brown).

The shape of the eyes and the lips make me think this is a strong possibility.

However, there are quite a few other possibilities as well, so who knows???

Attachments

• cayleejosh.jpg
    cayleejosh.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 112
The thread in the parking lot got pulled for review and then ultimately deleted I think.

Just some info and a thought: When Melina's statement was made public and she gave the name Josh, the thread in the PL went quiet -- it wasn't pulled or deleted. The posters figured that if LE had that name in October LE would have checked the possible leads at that time and speculation at WS wasn't necessary anymore. LE had checked Jesus, Eric so why not Josh. I always thought LE was looking for the paternal link so that the defence wouldn't have a possible place to point a finger ... the family, etc. It appears JoseB is doing that with the JesseG and RichardG according to the G's. Again, JMO.

For some strange, eerie reason, the thought of this Josh being Caylee's daddy comforts me somewhat.

I like to think of her as having someone in her family there to love her.

I do think she was loved during her time of Earth by her grandparents, but I think it was a selfish kind of love. I really hope that this Josh turns out to be her father.

Would they let her have colored contacts in jail if they are purely cosmetic?

For some strange, eerie reason, the thought of this Josh being Caylee's daddy comforts me somewhat.

I do think she was loved during her time of Earth by her grandparents, but I think it was a selfish kind of love. I really hope that this Josh turns out to be her father.

I am with you. She seems to have no family here that really had her best interest at heart.

Umm, I am not sticking up for Casey... but she only used the name Josh.

Posters here implicated him by posting his pictures and myspace page. A globe writer probably reads here. This is why Tricia warns us and moves stuff to the PL.

Just saying..

A few things I have known from Josh's MySpace for a while:

The timeline for him to be the baby daddy absolutely does not fit with what he wrote in his blog. ( The site is maintained by his family but he started it 3-4 years ago).
By his own account, he was already severely disabled, in constant pain from the car accident months before Casey would have gotten pregnant.
He was in a " living hell"- his words, for close to 3 years before he had surgery.

Not that any conclusive statement can be made or should be made, but he knew M., LA's gf during the time that he lived in Orlando ( after his car accident and severe back injury). That's probably how Casey heard of him in the first place- after his suicide. The first dead baby daddy was killed in a car accident and lived in another state at the time of his death. :waitasec::rolleyes:

I think this is probably the lowest thing someone probably connected to the A's has done to another grieving family, and I don't believe it is true. Not for one second. I also doubt the source was WS since there has been an Ant family knowledge of him through LA.

The National Enquirer and The Globe ae owned by the same company. Having read both over a period of many years (hey, what can I say?) it has seemed that if a story appears in the Enquirer it is true - meaning the person giving the story has passed a polygraph or provided solid proof of the story to the Enquirer investigators. And the phrase "our source for this story has passed a polygraph" is often inlcuded in the text of the story.

On the other hand, stories in the Globe seem to be the ones that are not as solidly verified. I don't think the Globe makes things up out of whole cloth, but I think they are less sure about the verification of the facts when they choose to put it into the Globe rather than the Enquirer.

Both of these publications pay people for stories, so that must be kept in mind. However, this being a capitalistic society, it is legal for people to "sell a story" and it certainly has allowed the Enquirer to break several legitimate stories (John Edwards' love child) that the mainline newspapers missed.

Didn't Leonard Padilla say a while back that LE already knows who the father is? In among Leonard's BS there has been quite a bit of early knowledge of things that came out later to be true.

Also, FWIW I've known plenty of people who are in chronic pain who have a sex life. (sometimes they just take an extra dose of their pain medication and "go for it") I have personally encountered people who were bedridden with casts on appendages having sex in their hospital bed! So don't ever think that because someone has a chronic pain condition that they can't or don't have sex. They do have a high rate of suicide though and that is well known in the medical community.

It was LP who said that, and he has since retracted it.

Whomever the daddy is, the DNA proved it was not a family member two ways:1) Caylee's DNA did not have excessive homozygosity, and 2) to dispell rumors, one way or another, the FBI compared LA's DNA profile with Caylee's. It was negative. That was announced on NG a few weeks ago.

Here's the link to LA's paternity test, BTW. Page 62:
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

Here is the text:
"Based on the STR typing results. the DNA obtained from specimen Q18-1 (CAYLEE ANTHONY) could not have originated from a biological offspring of the individual represented by specimen K-9 (LEE ANTHONY). "

So, there's ONE rumor disproved. About 1,000 to go! ;-)

The only way to have a "big surprise" will be if the daddy steps forward. It seems likely that he either really IS dead, or that he doesn't know he's the daddy.

Well, the DNA outcome pretty much nullified it. The paternity part, anyway.

Just some info and a thought: When Melina's statement was made public and she gave the name Josh, the thread in the PL went quiet -- it wasn't pulled or deleted. The posters figured that if LE had that name in October LE would have checked the possible leads at that time and speculation at WS wasn't necessary anymore. LE had checked Jesus, Eric so why not Josh. I always thought LE was looking for the paternal link so that the defence wouldn't have a possible place to point a finger ... the family, etc. It appears JoseB is doing that with the JesseG and RichardG according to the G's. Again, JMO.

I don't think LE cares who the daddy is, at this point. He's irrelevant to he crime, because the evidence against KC is literally MOUNTAINOUS!

It's odd, but I have the same reaction. I have no more reason to believe that Josh is the father than anyone else in Orlando. But, it's oddly comforting.

The National Enquirer and The Globe ae owned by the same company. Having read both over a period of many years (hey, what can I say?) it has seemed that if a story appears in the Enquirer it is true - meaning the person giving the story has passed a polygraph or provided solid proof of the story to the Enquirer investigators. And the phrase "our source for this story has passed a polygraph" is often inlcuded in the text of the story.

On the other hand, stories in the Globe seem to be the ones that are not as solidly verified. I don't think the Globe makes things up out of whole cloth, but I think they are less sure about the verification of the facts when they choose to put it into the Globe rather than the Enquirer.

Both of these publications pay people for stories, so that must be kept in mind. However, this being a capitalistic society, it is legal for people to "sell a story" and it certainly has allowed the Enquirer to break several legitimate stories (John Edwards' love child) that the mainline newspapers missed.

Didn't Leonard Padilla say a while back that LE already knows who the father is? In among Leonard's BS there has been quite a bit of early knowledge of things that came out later to be true.

Also, FWIW I've known plenty of people who are in chronic pain who have a sex life. (sometimes they just take an extra dose of their pain medication and "go for it") I have personally encountered people who were bedridden with casts on appendages having sex in their hospital bed! So don't ever think that because someone has a chronic pain condition that they can't or don't have sex. They do have a high rate of suicide though and that is well known in the medical community.

LP backed off on that, though. He has since admitted that he really doesn't know anything about paternity.

I don't think Caylee looks like Josh at all.

He has blue eyes ..... I though KC had hazel/greenish/blue eyes? Caylee has very brown eyes.

I think it sounds more like Cindy couldn't control the situation if the baby daddy was conveniently deceased, and nobody would ask any questions out of respect for KC's "feelings" for the dad.

This whole family is good at using what they supposedly feel to avoid all kinds of consequences.

AMEN sister!:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back