Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And Casey may well have had a piece of what the father of Caylee was willing to give her. He was/is in control, not her or them. Like Baez and others have said, LE knows who the father is, and are just waiting. This is the one person the Anthony's don't mess with - he pays, they shut up. When the A's were alluding to the possible scenarios of Caylee being abducted by nefarious people, just remember, there's always a very small amount of truth in what they lie about.

I really think there is nothing nefarious around the Father issue.

I think she simply doesn't know.

^^ I agree with the " nothing nefarious" part. The family I have in mind has been discussed here recently, and they seem like very nice people.
Just because something isn't public knowledge doesn't mean it's criminal.

IF Casey knows who the father is and IF he is who I and many other people have in mind, then his family has the ability to make private financial arrangements with the Anthony family. It's as simple as that. I do not know if the bio. father spent any time with Caylee, loved Caylee, ever loved or even cared about Casey.
I doubt we will ever know that part.

After reading all the posts, so far, in this thread,,,many good points where made, however, I am leaning in favor of KC either not knowing exactly who Caylee's daddy was, or, if so, she is keeping it to herself because she can not gain anything from it at this point. But I do not think the father is/was wealthy,,because as desperate as KC was to have her own "house", she surely would have blackmailed the rich papa to provide at least a roof over their heads as well as providing some child care so she could run the streets whenever she wanted to. No way KC would not have blackmailed the dad to get her needs met, but most importantly, KC would have black mailed the pope to get away from Cindy!:loser:

I don't think Caylee looks like Josh at all.

He has blue eyes ..... I though KC had hazel/greenish/blue eyes? Caylee has very brown eyes.

With recessive traits you never know; both my parents have had brown or hazel brown eyes. Both sets of grandparents brown or dark brown eyes except for one grandfather who had blue green. I turned out with blue despite 4 other siblings having dark brown/hazel eyes.

I am more curious about the statement that Calylee's dead DNA was found on KC's shoes. Is there a difference between dead DNA and live DNA?

Thanks

^^ I agree with the " nothing nefarious" part. The family I have in mind has been discussed here recently, and they seem like very nice people.
Just because something isn't public knowledge doesn't mean it's criminal.

IF Casey knows who the father is and IF he is who I and many other people have in mind, then his family has the ability to make private financial arrangements with the Anthony family. It's as simple as that. I do not know if the bio. father spent any time with Caylee, loved Caylee, ever loved or even cared about Casey.
I doubt we will ever know that part.

BBM

Who do you have in mind, SeekingJana ?

SNIP

They are VERY lucky that the Grunds aren't suing. If they got a defamation suit every time they tried to offload KC's guilt onto somebody else. My guess is that they would stop it so fast they'd burn out their brakes.

SBM

Why did the Grunds hire a PI instead of suing for defamation ? I don't think for one hot minute (learned that phrase from another poster and have been waiting for an op to use it :crazy:) that JG is guilty of harming Caylee. But, filing and winning a lawsuit would do much more to dispel reasonable doubt than hiring a PI and posting a challenge on RG's MySpace account will do.

I am more curious about the statement that Calylee's dead DNA was found on KC's shoes. Is there a difference between dead DNA and live DNA?

Thanks

No answer here but I'd like to know about this, too. Not sure if there would be a difference. If some DNA comes off of someone who is alive, wouldn't it then die - if someone's shoes walked over some sloughed-off DNA of a live person, would tests be able to show that it came from a live person vs a dead person?

Well, maybe they know better than to blackmail this guy that LE won't name yet. The judge was satisfied when he spoke to Baez in private as to who was paying him and his experts fees. All the A's have lied so far as to other possibilities of the father. Maybe it is someone who has money and power, from some means. They are careful about what they say, and that person foots the bills, for now. Makes as much sense to me as anything else so far.

Thanks

i've never heard of 'dead DNA'. the DNA-intercalating dye ethidium monoazide bromide will penetrate only dead cells. perhaps this is what was being referenced and there was some confusion.

ETA i can't imagine why this would be used though ...

Of course it's all speculation, as is everything when you're dealing with a path-liar.

I am uploading a pic of Caylee/Josh for comparison - does anyone know - did KC wear Blue contacts? (I remember someone saying that she did, and that her eyes are actually brown).

The shape of the eyes and the lips make me think this is a strong possibility.

However, there are quite a few other possibilities as well, so who knows???

thanks for the pics, Seebra. I'm not good at making comparisons, but to me, I don't see a resemblence. Maybe the jaw line? JMO.

The National Enquirer and The Globe ae owned by the same company. Having read both over a period of many years (hey, what can I say?) it has seemed that if a story appears in the Enquirer it is true - meaning the person giving the story has passed a polygraph or provided solid proof of the story to the Enquirer investigators. And the phrase "our source for this story has passed a polygraph" is often inlcuded in the text of the story.

On the other hand, stories in the Globe seem to be the ones that are not as solidly verified. I don't think the Globe makes things up out of whole cloth, but I think they are less sure about the verification of the facts when they choose to put it into the Globe rather than the Enquirer.

Both of these publications pay people for stories, so that must be kept in mind. However, this being a capitalistic society, it is legal for people to "sell a story" and it certainly has allowed the Enquirer to break several legitimate stories (John Edwards' love child) that the mainline newspapers missed.

Didn't Leonard Padilla say a while back that LE already knows who the father is? In among Leonard's BS there has been quite a bit of early knowledge of things that came out later to be true.

Also, FWIW I've known plenty of people who are in chronic pain who have a sex life. (sometimes they just take an extra dose of their pain medication and "go for it") I have personally encountered people who were bedridden with casts on appendages having sex in their hospital bed! So don't ever think that because someone has a chronic pain condition that they can't or don't have sex. They do have a high rate of suicide though and that is well known in the medical community.

Hey, Always. I too have always been an avid Enquirer reader. Probably close to 30 years now! And you are right, they do break alot of stories. Remember OJ's "ugly *advertiser censored** shoes"? And they apparently do polygraph the people that contribute to the stories. I think one of the reasons that people don't like the Enquirer, is not the stories, but the headlines on the front page. they make the headlines more sensationalistic than the stories actually are. Even a few of the KC stories. I can't remember any off the top of my head, but I know the story about the "murder plot" being found in her diary, but the diary entries were from three years or something before Caylee was even born. The headlines disappoint but from what I can tell, the stories are usually right on.

With recessive traits you never know; both my parents have had brown or hazel brown eyes. Both sets of grandparents brown or dark brown eyes except for one grandfather who had blue green. I turned out with blue despite 4 other siblings having dark brown/hazel eyes.

so true, my family of eight sisters and brothers had some blue eyed, some brown eyes,,one brother had one blue eye and one hazel..:)

good question..I would like to know that myself. I think what they said was decomp on her shoes matching Caylee's DNA. However, I haven't seen that in writing from LE though.

SBM

Why did the Grunds hire a PI instead of suing for defamation ? I don't think for one hot minute (learned that phrase from another poster and have been waiting for an op to use it :crazy:) that JG is guilty of harming Caylee. But, filing and winning a lawsuit would do much more to dispel reasonable doubt than hiring a PI and posting a challenge on RG's MySpace account will do.

I don't know. But, there is no reasonable doubt to dispell, in any case.

There is no case against JG. No evidence, no DNA.. NOTHING. And, he's always cooperated with the police, and even passed two polygraphs.

Bottom line-- there's no evidence against anyone but KC-- period. There is no case, at all against anyone but KC.

Even if we let our imaginations run wild, and say that maybe JG decided to "get back at " KC for something, there's no method or opportunity.

The ONLY one who had motive, method, and opportunity was KC. And, no one outside of the family had much interest in either KC or Caylee.

I remember when some reporters were chasing after JB and asked him who the father was...he said to ask LE. So, I'm guessing LE knows the answer and perhaps it will come out at some point.

LE said he isn't 100% sure. He prolly has a good guess, or KC might pointed to someone in particular (which may or may not be the truth.

But, again, it's not material to the case. No bio father has ever indicated any interest, at all, in either KC or Caylee. And, no evidence points to anyone BUT KC.

It doesn't matter who the father is, since he's never been part of the picture.

LE may not care about the identity of Caylee's dad but I bet they would want to know who JB planned to claim as her dad. JB would love to point to a possible daddy as the guilty party.

Why would JB claim anyone as her dad? It's not material to the case. No bio father has ever been involved in Caylee entire life.

How would JB come up with DNA to prove any claim?

And Casey may well have had a piece of what the father of Caylee was willing to give her. He was/is in control, not her or them. Like Baez and others have said, LE knows who the father is, and are just waiting. This is the one person the Anthony's don't mess with - he pays, they shut up. When the A's were alluding to the possible scenarios of Caylee being abducted by nefarious people, just remember, there's always a very small amount of truth in what they lie about.

LE has never said that they know who the father is. Nor have they made a really significant effort to find the father. They questioned the guys with whom KC was involved around the time her child went missing, and for a time before. They questioned JG, because he was the only man who was seriously interested in KC and Caylee.

They did not go back three or four years to see who she was talking to on the phone. That's where they might have found the father. But, the bio father is not material to the case. He didn't do it. He's LONG gone.

The father is nothing but a sperm donor.

There is not always a small amount of truth in their lies. A lot of them are JUST lies, like the whole Zanny the Nanny saga. And, the JG Did It saga. And, everything that any of them said about JH. Then, there are all those "coded" hints re; Blanchard Park.

My guess is that they found no suspicious sources of money, in any of the As bank accounts.

My other guess is that the most nefarious characters on the A's lives are the A's, THEMSELVES.

Thanks

Decomposition chemicals. Like the ones they found in the trunk, that proved Caylee was dead before her body was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back