Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP said LE knew who the father was. Later, he took it back. LE has NEVER said that they know who the father was.

Nobody knows. It's immaterial. The father didn't have any part in the crime.

One of KC's gfs (I forgot which one) said she met the bio father. He was "tall and quiet," and KC lost interest in him. She didn't get the name. Later, KC said he died.

LP may have said it also. I did not here it. But I am sure your correct about him saying it. I am not saying he did not say it. and I know that the LE never said they knew.

But I do remember Dr biden saying it several times on either greta or geroldo. And the LE were questioning all kc friends about it. Why would they keep asking that question if they did not care who it was.

I do not really care if it is immaterial or not. I have not heard or read if LE said that it was immaterial or not.

I just was pointing out that LP was not the only one who said it. And I would be happy to find the show that Dr biden said it on.

It is just MOO that I would like for the other side of caylee family to stand up and fight for justice "whatever that might be".

If I knew that my son who died had a child out there I would want to know, no matter what...MOO

I had a conversation with a girl named Jamie, who is Josh O's cousin, on Josh's myspace page a couple of months ago when this was mentioned.

I saw the update on his page that it wasn't true and I sent a message saying I was sorry for bringing it up and that I hope I had not brought pain to the family.

This is the message she sent me back:

CONTENT REMOVED BY MOD/no posting of such content without author's permission

This is from his cousin, so I do think there is a possibility of truth to Josh being the father. I hope that the results are found out and whatever they are bring some peace to his family.

I'm sorry. Since it was my email, I thought it was legal to post it. I was very surprised by the response. She never asked me not to talk about it and she knew I was from here. Again, I apologize for breaking any rules.

And, for the record, I do think it is relevant who her father is. He would be the next of kin and not the A's.

Eye color really has nothing to do with it....my parents have dark brown and my sister and I have blue...go figure. BTW Caylee is stated as having Hazel eyes.

Right. Both my parents have blue eyes and I have green. My oldest sister and brother have blue eyes, too. My other sister has hazel-brown and green.

And since we're on this subject, my daughter looked JUST LIKE my mom when she was little (up until she was around 8) and now she looks just like her father's family. She favors her father's sister A LOT.

My point being that just because Caylee doesn't look like so and so doesn't mean she's not their daughter. Anyone could be at this point.. well of course except for Lee and Jesse. :)

Where does this info that Nanny ZG will bring back Caylee in 50 days come from???
What about KC's password Timer55? (I've posted MY thoughts, but others seem to disagree), STILL, how did 55 days get reduced to 50? Fill me in, please.

Where does this info that Nanny ZG will bring back Caylee in 50 days come from???
What about KC's password Timer55? (I've posted MY thoughts, but others seem to disagree), STILL, how did 55 days get reduced to 50? Fill me in, please.

Not sure but I think it is because CA in the depositions, said that she (nanny or zanny) would bring her back in 50 days. I dont know why she said 50 and not 55. I just listened to the whole CA depo last light and she said 50 I think it was in part 4 or 5. I will go back and see where she said it.

Me too!! :) Actually I'm not a redhead, I am of strong irish heritage on both sides (very fair skin and dark hair)

......And just curious... why was she into irish heritage if she was not of that heritage?

Same as people who celebrate St. Patrick's Day and aren't Irish? :dance:

Wonder what nationality Cindy is?

Two little b's (blue eyes) cannot make a brown. Biologically impossible, as brown always dominates over recessive blue.

I used to think that,too, and a kind WSer clued me in to new research:

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/aprilholladay/2004-10-14-wonderquest_x.htm

"Although not common, two blue-eyed parents can produce children with brown eyes," says Richard A. Sturm, a Principal Research Fellow at the Institute for Molecular Bioscience at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia.

Eye color is a complex trait that depends on the state of several interacting genes. The gene that usually decides the issue (blue eyes or brown eyes) is the OCA2 gene on chromosome 15. But it comes in different strengths. A person with a weak form of the OCA2 gene will have blue eyes. Likewise a person with a strong form will have brown eyes.

The plot thickens, though, because an individual also has other eye-color genes that each has a say in the final eye-color outcome. For example, if one of these lesser genes is strong, it can make the weak form (blue) of OCA2 work much more effectively — almost like the strong form (brown). Then the eye color may be a light brown or muddy grey. In fact, the resulting color can be any shade of brown, hazel/green, or blue depending on the strengths of the interactions.

... and there might be KC's disturbed justification/motivation for killing Caylee. I'll just send her to be with her father. Death by whatever means (suicide/murder) is not so bad. He's her dad, she'll be better off without Cindy, and I can get on with my life...

After see more of Cindy, I would consider it a mercy killling.

IMO the biggest link to Casey with this Josh is the friendship he had with Mallory (Lee's girlfriend) several years back - as evidenced by her comments to him on myspace. Do we know if Casey knew or hung out with Mallory before she became Lee's girlfriend?

In reviewing this thread, I noticed that it's been said Josh has blue eyes. In Josh's own words, he in fact has green eyes (but sometimes blue depending on his mood). This was taken from his MySpace profile on a survey that he took & posted. Below is the link with a snippet of it:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17625901
Eye Color: Green (sometimes blue depends on the mood)

In another thread in the parking lot, they list Josh O's places that he lived in Orlando
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3502401&postcount=626

Today as I was re-reading the police interviews AGAIN. I found this to be interesting.
The fact she states she has(had) a friend from HS that once lived at the Alafaya Apts.

Now isn't that just a little interesting that Josh O lived there at the same time she possibly would have gotten pregnant?

picture.php

BBM

Thank you !! :woohoo:

BTW - I sure wish she'd leave our shamrocks out of her mess.
So maybe when she made her username as Casey O' (or whatever it was) she was referring to O'Barr.... kinda like when she'd write her name as Casey Lazzarro. She was dreaming of being a Mrs.

Thankfully some poor guy will be spared of that.

So maybe when she made her username as Casey O' (or whatever it was) she was referring to O'Barr.... kinda like when she'd write her name as Casey Lazzarro. She was dreaming of being a Mrs.

Thankfully some poor guy will be spared of that.
YES!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

In another thread in the parking lot, they list Josh O's places that he lived in Orlando
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3502401&postcount=626

Today as I was re-reading the police interviews AGAIN. I found this to be interesting.
The fact she states she has(had) a friend from HS that once lived at the Alafaya Apts.

Now isn't that just a little interesting that Josh O lived there at the same time she possibly would have gotten pregnant?

picture.php
Whose interview is that? And the date?
Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member