Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agree! (fellow irish redhead here too)
Me too!! :) Actually I'm not a redhead, I am of strong irish heritage on both sides (very fair skin and dark hair)

......And just curious... why was she into irish heritage if she was not of that heritage?

Me too!! :) Actually I'm not a redhead, I am of strong irish heritage on both sides (very fair skin and dark hair)

......And just curious... why was she into irish heritage if she was not of that heritage?

Good question.

I still think Sean D. is a candidate for Caylee's dad. The shape of their faces is identical, I'd love to see pics of Sean as a baby. Casey & Sean were long-time friends and there are a lot of pics of these two partying together... several groping pics of Casey and Sean, too. Who knows if they had a one-nighter when they were drunk, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be the dad.

I think it's another lie that Caylee's father is deceased. I wish LE would do DNA tests on any guy that wanted to find out if he was Caylee's father. Whoever it is should sue Casey for Caylee's wrongful death & also sue the A's for lying and obstruction to LE (it's all on tape) in Caylee's murder investigation.

I still think Sean D. is a candidate for Caylee's dad. The shape of their faces is identical, I'd love to see pics of Sean as a baby. Casey & Sean were long-time friends and there are a lot of pics of these two partying together... several groping pics of Casey and Sean, too. Who knows if they had a one-nighter when they were drunk, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be the dad.

I think it's another lie that Caylee's father is deceased. I wish LE would do DNA tests on any guy that wanted to find out if he was Caylee's father. Whoever it is should sue Casey for Caylee's wrongful death & also sue the A's for lying and obstruction to LE (it's all on tape) in Caylee's murder investigation.

LE wouldn't be able to justify the expense. The bio father is not material to the case. He's just a sperm donor.

Disagree. The baby's DNA was in KC's car. KC did all the lying, planning, and covering up. ALL of the forensics point STRAIGHT to KC.

Let's say we find out JP was the father. He's essentially nothing but a sperm donor, who had no interest in Caylee, so he didn't want custody. He had no apparent nterest in KC, either. Why would he do it?

And, there is no evidence in his car, his house, or anywhere around him. The As also cannot assume that he was conveniently where they would like them to be on any of the key dates.

And, why would KC cover up for him? Why would she carry her child's body in her car for a month, for him? It's not believable. Why make up a cockamamie story about Zanny the Invisible Perfect 10 Nanny taking Caylee, then running KC all over town, making her go to nightclubs, giving her "scripts" and promising to return Caylee in 50 days? She certainly has no reason to lie to protect Caylee's safety NOW.

You couldn't plant enough stuff on any alleged bio father to make a case, or even cast doubt.

In order for any other person to be material as a possible perp, the As need a case, backed with evidence. They can't just point fingers. It's all about the evidence. The forensics.

They can accuse President Obama, if they want to do. But, there would have to be evidence implicating him.

Then, in order to set KC up, the perp would have to know about the fight between KC and CA. He would have to be able to predict that KCs car would run out of gas at Amscott, would get towed, and he would have to climb over a high fence, carrying a decomposed body. He would also have to know about the pet burial ground. And, that's just for starters.

In addition, an unwarranted pointed finger at Chatt could likely get a second lawsuit shoved right up their noses (or other oriface).

They are VERY lucky that the Grunds aren't suing. If they got a defamation suit every time they tried to offload KC's guilt onto somebody else. My guess is that they would stop it so fast they'd burn out their brakes.

I must say - excellent points - and very well thought out here - I tend to agree with you that it would be stupid for team KC to try and use someone else as a scapegoat. But IMO, that's EXACTLY what they will do.

When has lying about something stopped KC?

Jose wants phone records. He wants Ricardo's My Space. LP heard KC and CA prepare to throw Jesse under the bus.

My point is this - they are going to use EVERY one of these for their defense SIMPLY TO CAST DOUBT.

They are building a defense that will give OTHER possibilities to cloud the obvious guilt of KC.

They will tell the story of Ricardo and the Chloroform, Jesse and his "obsession", other friends and their drugs, and the suspicious "Father" of Caylee that was "dumped" by KC and wanted revenge.

I'm not saying that the father of that poor baby angel is central to this case. I am simply bringing up a possibility that if the defense knows who this father is, and uses it to their advantage because LE believes that the father is dead and out of the picture, a jury may wonder about that - and the defense could use that to show yet another opportunity that little miss perfect client KC is innocent and a victim herself - even when the evidence is overwhelming to lay out the guilt at her feet.

Look what happened with OJ.

I must say - excellent points - and very well thought out here - I tend to agree with you that it would be stupid for team KC to try and use someone else as a scapegoat. But IMO, that's EXACTLY what they will do.

Jose wants phone records. He wants Ricardo's My Space. LP heard KC and CA prepare to throw Jesse under the bus.

My point is this - they are going to use EVERY one of these for their defense SIMPLY TO CAST DOUBT.

They are building a defense that will give OTHER possibilities to cloud the obvious guilt of KC.

They will tell the story of Ricardo and the Chloroform, Jesse and his "obsession", other friends and their drugs, and the suspicious "Father" of Caylee that was "dumped" by KC and wanted revenge.

I'm not saying that the father of that poor baby angel is central to this case. I am simply bringing up a possibility that if the defense knows who this father is, and uses it to their advantage because LE believes that the father is dead and out of the picture, a jury may wonder about that - and the defense could use that to show yet another opportunity that little miss perfect client KC is innocent and a victim herself - even when the evidence is overwhelming to lay out the guilt at her feet.

OJ was tried in LA. Juries can be VERY different in LA. Blake, Spector, von Bulow....AND, Ito fell in love with the camera, and lost control of the courtroom. Thus, the defense was allowed to make some crazy claims. Also, Ito allowed the defense to turn the trial into a racial issue.

Casting doubt still requires evidence. JG has too much evidence AGAINST any participation. This includes two passed FBI polygraphs and NO DNA. Moreover, KC is still insisting that it's Zanny. It's too late to jump on the JG train. Moreover, JG has shown no evidence of "obsession" he has not stalked KC. SHE initiated most of the calls to HIM. AND, JG and Ricardo have both cooperated with LE. KC has not. Nor has her family.

Ricardo has been cleared. How is JB going to build a case against a four-years-absent bio dad?

You need evidence to point to that Bushy Haired Stranger. You can't just point around the room and say, "Maybe it was somebody else." If that was the case, pretty much everybody would go free. There has to be some evidence, before there is doubt, honey!

:)

Not too confuse the already muddy waters, but I found out from a friend in FL. who met someone tbe other day, who claimed she knew who Caylee's father was. She said it was a wealthy man, older, George knew him from a job, and he doesn't want anyone to know. So as long as the Anthony's keep their mouths shut, he pays the lawyers.
wasnt jp parents rich?

LE wouldn't be able to justify the expense. The bio father is not material to the case. He's just a sperm donor.
As far as simply identifying the father that fact may not be relative to the case, but I think those who are posting questions are, like me, suggesting that JB would use any tactic possible, including blaming the crime on the bio-dad.

I for one don't put anything past a "smarmey" lawyer like JB!

OJ was tried in LA. Juries can be VERY different in LA. Blake, Spector, von Bulow....AND, Ito fell in love with the camera, and lost control of the courtroom. Thus, the defense was allowed to make some crazy claims. Also, Ito allowed the defense to turn the trial into a racial issue.

Casting doubt still requires evidence. JG has too much evidence AGAINST any participation. This includes two passed FBI polygraphs and NO DNA. Moreover, KC is still insisting that it's Zanny. It's too late to jump on the JG train. Moreover, JG has shown no evidence of "obsession" he has not stalked KC. SHE initiated most of the calls to HIM. AND, JG and Ricardo have both cooperated with LE. KC has not. Nor has her family.

Ricardo has been cleared. How is JB going to build a case against a four-years-absent bio dad?

You need evidence to point to that Bushy Haired Stranger. You can't just point around the room and say, "Maybe it was somebody else." If that was the case, pretty much everybody would go free. There has to be some evidence, before there is doubt, honey!

:)
There was a lot of evidence against OJ and his lawyers managed to cast enough doubt on an unknown drug dealer that they let OJ go free.
BTW, did OJ ever find the killer? LOL

There was a lot of evidence against OJ and his lawyers managed to cast enough doubt on an unknown drug dealer that they let OJ go free.
BTW, did OJ ever find the killer? LOL

No, but he's still looking in bars and on golf courses! ;-)

OC's defense didn't cast doubt. The defense made it a racial issue. Also, in the 80s, in Los Angeles, there was a reluctance to prosecute celebs. FL is not CA.

When one discusses reasonable doubt, the emphasis is on the word "reasonable." Not just ANY shadow of a doubt. Not just ANY scenario will be reasonably convincing. One can't just accuse, unless there is motive, method, and opportunity. In this case, only ONE person had all three.

As far as simply identifying the father that fact may not be relative to the case, but I think those who are posting questions are, like me, suggesting that JB would use any tactic possible, including blaming the crime on the bio-dad.

I for one don't put anything past a "smarmey" lawyer like JB!

You can't put "reasonable" doubt across with an unreasonable scenario. That the bio father, IF he's alive, and IF he knows who he is, and IF KC knows who he is would suddenly, after nearly four years of indifference, develop an obsession is not reasonable to assume. Then, one has to factor in that he somehow knew about KC and CA's fight, and got KC to somehow agree to carry her dead baby in her car for a month, AND knew Zanny, the non-existent nanny-- the jury would be rolling on the floor. You might as well say the space aliens did it.

The father is not material to the case. LE is not going to hunt him down, for that reason. And, face it... KC may not KNOW which of her lovers is the father, even if he WAS interested.

It would be a little more believable to accuse someone who she ripped off of wanting revenge. Even that is a stretch.

OJ was a (then) celebrity, who was tried in Lost Angeles. In those days, celebs were hard to prosecute. AND, the defense was allowed to make it a racil issue, because Judge Ito lost control of his own court.

The defense can't simply "cast doubt." It has to be "reasonable" doubt. There has to be a believable degree to it. Motive, method, opportunity. Some evidence.

KC is not a loved celebrity, and Orlando does not have the (then) crazy courts of Los Angeles. Also, Judge Strickland is not likely to throw away control of the courtroom, to suck up to the cameras.

I had a conversation with a girl named Jamie, who is Josh O's cousin, on Josh's myspace page a couple of months ago when this was mentioned.

I saw the update on his page that it wasn't true and I sent a message saying I was sorry for bringing it up and that I hope I had not brought pain to the family.

This is the message she sent me back:

CONTENT REMOVED BY MOD/no posting of such content without author's permission

This is from his cousin, so I do think there is a possibility of truth to Josh being the father. I hope that the results are found out and whatever they are bring some peace to his family.

They attended the same h.s., and hung on the same beach.

KC is into Irish heritage (which she does not have).

She had an "RIP Josh" memorial on her Facebook.

She once said the father was a one-nighter named "Josh."

Josh was a good-looking surfer who is dead of suicide BECAUSE of an auto crash. He hurt his back, after being rear-ended on a fwy. He could no longer surf, and surgery did not help. So, just before Caylee's first b'day, he went out on a surfboard and blew out his brains.

If he IS the dad, maybe she DOES tell a few "half-truths." (I always thunk it was ALL lies!)

BTW-- Neither Josh nor his fam ever knew. KC never told them. But, now a family member of Josh's is offering to take a DNA test.

BTW2-- It's the issue that just came out today.

Today's Enquirer sez LE found Caylee's dead DNA on KC's shoes.

So.. it's a hot day for the 'loids! ;-)

Part of me wishes that this is true. If for some reason that KC would not get charged (which I doubt) then maybe this family could file a wrongful death suit against her. Not sure if that is possible but just throwing it out there.

I had a conversation with a girl named Jamie, who is Josh O's cousin, on Josh's myspace page a couple of months ago when this was mentioned.

I saw the update on his page that it wasn't true and I sent a message saying I was sorry for bringing it up and that I hope I had not brought pain to the family.

This is the message she sent me back:

CONTENT REMOVED BY MOD/no posting of such content without author's permission

This is from his cousin, so I do think there is a possibility of truth to Josh being the father. I hope that the results are found out and whatever they are bring some peace to his family.
Wow, I'm glad the cousin responded.

It is not relevant to the murder, but it is relevant to being the beneficiary of the trust funds if the killer-beneficiary rules eliminate KC as someone who can inherit Caylee's estate. Then CA and GA would have to share to the pre-deceased father's surviving parents. They could also get an accounting.

Exactly, and not to mention -> Provide an active voice for Caylee in court against the circus being made by team KC

If I remember correctly it was Dr. Biden on either Greta or Geraldo (spelling ?) that said the LE know who the father was. LP may have also said it not sure...Dr. Biden said it several times like he was trying to stir the pot.

When was it that the LE know that the decomp in the trunk was Caylee? When did the dogs hit on the trunk? In the interviews they did with kc's friends, LE ask if they knew who the father was, so I do not know why or if it is important to the case but even after they had the results back that caylee was gone they still were asking WHO is the father. Did they ask Annie, and I think her interviews were done with in the last 4 months.

If I remember correctly it was Dr. Biden on either Greta or Geraldo (spelling ?) that said the LE know who the father was. LP may have also said it not sure...Dr. Biden said it several times like he was trying to stir the pot.

When was it that the LE know that the decomp in the trunk was Caylee? When did the dogs hit on the trunk? In the interviews they did with kc's friends, LE ask if they knew who the father was, so I do not know why or if it is important to the case but even after they had the results back that caylee was gone they still were asking WHO is the father. Did they ask Annie, and I think her interviews were done with in the last 4 months.

LP said LE knew who the father was. Later, he took it back. LE has NEVER said that they know who the father was.

Nobody knows. It's immaterial. The father didn't have any part in the crime.

One of KC's gfs (I forgot which one) said she met the bio father. He was "tall and quiet," and KC lost interest in him. She didn't get the name. Later, KC said he died.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back