Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We do not know if a private trust fund was set up for Caylee by her bio father and/ or his family, if he is young and wealthy. No knowledge whatsoever if there was or was not any paternal involvement at any point in time, including, perhaps, the payment of Casey's legal fees...
We only know what the A's, their attys, have told and what little the media has uncovered.

If her father is who I think he is, then any and all monetary funding would have been covered up and hidden to the mutual benefit of the A's and the paternal relatives.

Please share... Who do you think it is??? Please,Please give a hint

In reviewing this thread, I noticed that it's been said Josh has blue eyes. In Josh's own words, he in fact has green eyes (but sometimes blue depending on his mood). This was taken from his MySpace profile on a survey that he took & posted. Below is the link with a snippet of it:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17625901
Eye Color: Green (sometimes blue depends on the mood)

Joshua was born with the most beautiful big blue eyes. As he got older they would go green mostly (just like his mother's). Sometimes they would again be as blue as the sky.

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about Josh. I keep his myspace page tended and I wrote the denial on his page. I could not say with 100% certainty that it's not possible for Josh to be Caylee's father, because ANYTHING is possible. It is not at all probable, though. From what I read in his private mail on myspace, the one he was "probably" fooling around with was Mallory.

I'll also like to mention that Casey's fascination with Irish things would not have anything to do with Josh. There was no Irish heritage in Josh's line. He was 50% Hungarian and English + ? on his father's side. Josh was not born with the name O'Barr. His stepfather adopted him before Josh started school.

If you have any questions you would like an informed answer to, send a message to his myspace page and I will reply. I check it every day.

Joshua was born with the most beautiful big blue eyes. As he got older they would go green mostly (just like his mother's). Sometimes they would again be as blue as the sky.

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about Josh. I keep his myspace page tended and I wrote the denial on his page. I could not say with 100% certainty that it's not possible for Josh to be Caylee's father, because ANYTHING is possible. It is not at all probable, though. From what I read in his private mail on myspace, the one he was "probably" fooling around with was Mallory.

I'll also like to mention that Casey's fascination with Irish things would not have anything to do with Josh. There was no Irish heritage in Josh's line. He was 50% Hungarian and English + ? on his father's side. Josh was not born with the name O'Barr. His stepfather adopted him before Josh started school.

If you have any questions you would like an informed answer to, send a message to his myspace page and I will reply. I check it every day.

I'd just like to step in and say thank you so much for this post! :blowkiss: And please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your Friend...

I'll need a moment to digest your informative post...but I'm sure other posters will have many questions for you in short order...

Again, thank you...

Thank you Macawsj. I hope Josh's family is not upset by the discussion on WS about Josh possibly being Caylee's father. Based on his MySpace pg its obvious how much his friends and family love him. It was this obvious devotion to Josh that made me, as well as other WS'ers, rather hope that Josh was Caylee's father.

Thank you Macawsj. I hope Josh's family is not upset by the discussion on WS about Josh possibly being Caylee's father. Based on his MySpace pg its obvious how much his friends and family love him. It was this obvious devotion to Josh that made me, as well as other WS'ers, rather hope that Josh was Caylee's father.

You can say THAT again! Thanks...

macawsj ...

Thanks so much for posting! We really appreciate the information. :blowkiss:

For some reason, your nick seems very familiar to me. It's as though I have seen it on numerous occasions. Perhaps on another crime board?

I'm sure I will send a question to Josh's MySpace but if you feel like accepting a question here, I was wondering if Josh went to college for a while and did he surf competetively?

Thank you very much for posting. It is so very sad to hear how much pain he was in each day after his car accident. May God Bless you and his family. It would be nice to think some one like Josh would be Caylee's dad. He probably thought of Casey more has "Lee's little sister." I wonder if Casey decided to use his "story" as her imagidaddy.

Thanks again.

It seems complicated to some, but Josh was my first cousin, but he thought of me as an aunt and called me that while growing up. There is a big age difference between us and I thought of him and his brother almost like sons to me. The family is not upset about any of these discussions. We would be upset if there was truth to it and it was proven that Caylee was family to us. Josh's mom lost her first-born and then would have to face knowing she also lost a granddaughter she never knew about. Wouldn't that upset y'all, too?

My question is: Why do the people here think Caylee's parentage is NOT important? If they found a definite father and family, they could help in the penalty phase of Casey's trial. Imagine the prosecution producing grieving family of Caylee's who have a voice in Florida during the sentencing stage of a trial. It could hurt Casey tremendously! So that would be one plus of finding Caylee's father.

I'm sure I will send a question to Josh's MySpace but if you feel like accepting a question here, I was wondering if Josh went to college for a while and did he surf competetively?

Josh was a very bright, but indecisive young man. He did attend college for a short time, then decided to go to culinary school, then decided to learn to fly. He wanted to be so many things. He taught at his old high school as a substitute teacher and must have done it well. The school computer called for many months after Josh died trying to schedule him for a class. Josh may have met Casey when he was teaching at Colonial. I don't know. Mallory and Josh were pretty close and now she's engaged to Lee. Mall and Josh had many mutual friends and it was quite a "party" crowd. I don't know if Josh knew who Casey was or not.

He loved surfing and may have been in some small local competitions, but nothing big. He was selected to surf in something more of a national nature, but then Josh had the car accident and was never to surf again.

macawsj ...

Thanks so much for posting! We really appreciate the information. :blowkiss:

For some reason, your nick seems very familiar to me. It's as though I have seen it on numerous occasions. Perhaps on another crime board?

lol... no, but I play on a lot of game sites, and I worked eBay for a few years.

It seems complicated to some, but Josh was my first cousin, but he thought of me as an aunt and called me that while growing up. There is a big age difference between us and I thought of him and his brother almost like sons to me. The family is not upset about any of these discussions. We would be upset if there was truth to it and it was proven that Caylee was family to us. Josh's mom lost her first-born and then would have to face knowing she also lost a granddaughter she never knew about. Wouldn't that upset y'all, too?

My question is: Why do the people here think Caylee's parentage is NOT important? If they found a definite father and family, they could help in the penalty phase of Casey's trial. Imagine the prosecution producing grieving family of Caylee's who have a voice in Florida during the sentencing stage of a trial. It could hurt Casey tremendously! So that would be one plus of finding Caylee's father.

Thank you for making such a good point. I have been one to think that the parentage would make no difference than to hurt an innocent family. I was thinking along the lines of "let sleeping dogs lie."
But your excellent view point of having them on the prosecution side to speak up for Caylee.. changes my mind.

I definitely agree but I for one felt like his family seemed the kind of people who would want to know the truth.
and i think that's why Josh is still discussed as her possible father!
I have to say I don't think he is Caylee's father, but I would not be surprised if he was found to be her father. It's simply a matter that 90% of what KC has said is lies so it makes one wonder if this was a convenient lie for her. As usual she did not think about how her lie would affect those she lied about.

I meant to ask before, and if you're not comfortable with this question it's no problem, but do you remember if Josh ever mentioned KC or Caylee?

I definitely agree but I for one felt like his family seemed the kind of people who would want to know the truth.
and i think that's why Josh is still discussed as her possible father!
I have to say I don't think he is Caylee's father, but I would not be surprised if he was found to be her father. It's simply a matter that 90% of what KC has said is lies so it makes one wonder if this was a convenient lie for her. As usual she did not think about how her lie would affect those she lied about.

Oh my yes! We would want to know the truth. I just happen to feel in my gut that Josh did not father Caylee. If you saw a picture of Josh at the age of 2 and 3, you would see NO resemblance to Caylee. If it wouldn't be so upsetting to Josh's mom, I would be happy to step up as Caylee's cousin, aunt, whatever... and testify in court how Casey has deprived me and my family by taking Caylee's life.

I knew Josh's heart and his soft gentle spirit well. He could not have known about any possible child or he would NOT have lived without that child and he would NOT have chosen to take his own life!

I meant to ask before, and if you're not comfortable with this question it's no problem, but do you remember if Josh ever mentioned KC or Caylee?
Not to my knowledge. But more importantly, I've poured over every word on his myspace, including comments and mail and I have not found one scrap of a mention of them. The only link is Mallory.

Oh my yes! We would want to know the truth. I just happen to feel in my gut that Josh did not father Caylee. If you saw a picture of Josh at the age of 2 and 3, you would see NO resemblance to Caylee. If it wouldn't be so upsetting to Josh's mom, I would be happy to step up as Caylee's cousin, aunt, whatever... and testify in court how Casey has deprived me and my family by taking Caylee's life.

I knew Josh's heart and his soft gentle spirit well. He could not have known about any possible child or he would NOT have lived without that child and he would NOT have chose to take his own life!
Oh wow! your last comment gave me shivers. I had a conversation not too long ago with a friend and we talked about the very possibility that if Josh had known things would be different. But then, again we have to remember that KC is the source of this possibility. But I do like your thought of your family being in the courtroom when she's sentenced!

I knew Josh's heart and his soft gentle spirit well. He could not have known about any possible child or he would NOT have lived without that child and he would NOT have chose to take his own life!

Josh sounds like he was a remarkable young man. Thank you for coming here and telling us about him. :blowkiss:

Hello Macaws! Welcome to Websleuths!

I can't thank you enough for your response. It was beautiful to wake up to...logged on and saw your post. I'd also like to say you've done a wonderful job in keeping up Josh's MySpace profile. While I may not have known him, I'd bet he was one hell of a comedian - one in which I'd probably have liked to hang around with. I laughed out loud at some of the things he wrote on his page, as well as some other forums in which his friends posted on his comedic abilities! What a funny & touching young guy! I'm absolutely certain that he's not forgotten...maybe missed, but definitely not forgotten. I hope he's found peace...

I'd like to tell you that if you hadn't heard of Websleuths before, we're a fun loving dedicated bunch of folks that are members to help victims of crime. It's extremely rewarding when we find out we've actually played a part, albeit small part sometimes, in helping to bring justice to these victims. I lurked for a very long time before I actually became a member, now I wish I'd have joined years ago. I believe you came here because of the net news involving your beloved Josh, however I predict you'll become just as addicted as all of us are. I sure hope you stay beyond finding out the facts. Everybody needs a voice, especially victims that can't speak for themselves. I look at it like I'm helping a roadside surgeon that happened upon an accident, whereas I might have been just an innocent bystander, but in assisting the surgeon I am able to help the victim...sometimes a life gets saved, sometimes a murderer or culprit is brought to justice, sometimes a John or Jane Doe is matched up with a missing loved one - but ALL of the time I feel good for just doing the right thing by getting involved! No, we're not living in NeverNeverLand, law enforcement really does read up on the web, and since WS pops up around the top of all searches on Google (as well as other major search engines), common sense tells me they would read here for that simple fact alone.

Sorry for going into detail...I just wanted to explain to you a little of what we're all about. Caylee's story is so sad, and paired with all the innocent bystanders of her decrepid mother, it makes for an even sadder situation. I hope for the truth in Caylee's demise to come out and for justice to be served. If in fact Josh happens to be her daddy, which I personally don't know what to think as I did the math and he would have been recuperating when Casey would have gotten pregnant, then I hope everyone in his family sues for damages...maybe turning it into a wonderful justice coalition fund.

Peace be with you,

Jersey :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela