Grand Jury Returns Indictment of FIRST DEGREE MURDER - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In listening to a True Murder podcast today called "Facing the US Prison Population" the discussion specifically mentions how rough FL is on their inmates. I thought of JR and MS. I was initially disappointed with the CWW 20 yr sentence but, you know, without CWW, MS could still be out controlling his children selling supplements with the help of purple truck. We can only guess what his next attempt would have been to attain life sustaining income or in what environment those girls would have been raised and influenced. So, let's give CWW 20 yrs for his help locking up MS. And that same CWW testimony gets JR (The Hammer) for swinging hammer 1st degree. And also gets MS 1st degree for creating and initiating and coordinating the plan. It's a win/win thanks to CWW for finally seeing the light that the girls will continue on a prosperous path to life and bad guys long term convicts...or DP.

I agree about the changes in his appearance and demeanor. I can't speak to what may have changed (and it could be more than one thing), but I have a guess about what will. From what I've heard, prisons are basically run by gangs, and you are more or less forced to join one in order to survive. There are three main choices (with maybe some subdivisions). Will Mark fit in any of them? I.e, despite the shaved head, will he be accepted by the white power/skinhead/Aryan gang?

Hmmmmm..... . . . . . well, he'll have to 'scope' out the place first.

Note

NDN reporter Jacob Carpenter is going to be one of Tricia's guests on her radio show tonight. :)

Thanks for pointing this out, Beach, I missed it. I will be listening, or listening soon after. OT but I just noticed your location. I went to UGA. :scared:

ITA. This is my wish as well. With someone as controlling as Mark, death would almost be merciful. I think being locked up for the rest of his life where he has ZERO control over any aspect of his life other than his commissary orders, is far more torturous for someone like him.

Also, I don't want the girls to have to deal with their father facing execution. I just don't. The appeals process would drag out forever and they would have to be dealing with this into their adulthood. They need to be able to cope, accept and move forward with productive lives. That's going to be hard enough even with LWOP.

I would be surprised if Teresa's family made a push for the DP. They are pretty staunch Catholics and though they want justice, I can't imagine them pushing hard to have their granddaughters' father executed. I tend to think they believe the girls have suffered enough loss already. They are going to want what is best for the girls, despite how they have personally suffered.

eta: Now, JRR is another story. Depending upon what the discovery shows, I couldn't care less about him.

Beach, I do agree wirh you. I do not think DP will be on the table, because TS family is more concerned about the girls, then MSever was about them. The girls are first and always will be with TS family.

I have a question....in Florida, when a parent is found guilty of 1st degree murder (or othet crime) and gets either life or DP, and there are surviving children, do the children Have to see that parent, Talk to that parent...is it up to the Courts to decide, are the children involved in such a decision.....and what if the children refuse, can they be forced to see or talk that parent that is in prison? I always wondered and never heard of any answer. And how does the 'seeing and visiting' the other side of the family go? I bet alot of it is kept quiet because of childrens age, but there must be some guidelines for the public to view. Thanks.

As evil a sociopath as MS is, I believe the only emotions that monster could muster upon conviction will be rage, contempt, and anger towards Dr. Teresa for him losing his freedom, his opportunity to con money from people, and to disgracefully pursue, then sleep with women (and men?). I do think a photo should be placed of just Dr. Teresa above his bed for him to battle that hate and rage every day of his miserable depraved excuse for a life. No photos of those precious children, though. May he never get the chance to lay his evil eyes on even a picture of the innocent child victims he so greatly harmed.

He needs to see the picture of the family together and realize that the girls are half of Teresa as well. His vendetta with the maternal family is so sad and and IF the girls will ever visit him in prison in the future he needs to accept that Teresa's family will always be part of their lives.

My opinion might be the minority one, but a life sentence with no parole is an awesome punishment with a picture of Tersea and the girls taped on the cell wall. Looking at what he lost for a lifetime will be hell for him.

Oregonmama and Relay...I agree with you, but IMO MS does not care about TS and not even the girls. The girls were a way to the money. So, maybe pictures of money could be hung on the jail walls, he does not deserve the right to look at a beautiful caring lady and her two sweet pretty innocent girls. Let him look at the fake money....his wishes and dreams will never be.

A perfect summation. The ideal outcome would be for CWW to put MS on the gurney for the murder of Teresa, MS to put CWW on the gurney for the Bolin murder, and JRR to earn it for himself on the weight of the evidence.

That I Like!:clap::clap:The fact that each one has the same outcome...you got it right Matlacha!

In listening to a True Murder podcast today called "Facing the US Prison Population" the discussion specifically mentions how rough FL is on their inmates. I thought of JR and MS. I was initially disappointed with the CWW 20 yr sentence but, you know, without CWW, MS could still be out controlling his children selling supplements with the help of purple truck. We can only guess what his next attempt would have been to attain life sustaining income or in what environment those girls would have been raised and influenced. So, let's give CWW 20 yrs for his help locking up MS. And that same CWW testimony gets JR (The Hammer) for swinging hammer 1st degree. And also gets MS 1st degree for creating and initiating and coordinating the plan. It's a win/win thanks to CWW for finally seeing the light that the girls will continue on a prosperous path to life and bad guys long term convicts...or DP.

Yeah, prison is BAD.... all 3 will get a big BAD dose of reality. Even though CWW & JR have done time before they've hit the Big Time now. Facing hardened criminals. This is a 1st for MS---his Mr BigStuff facade will crumble, JMO. You have to wonder how long each might survive. Their individual survival modes will kick in but to what extent? This is a situation of 'no way out'.

??? Would CWW have parole opportunity? Or 20 yrs then out? He'll have to last 20 anyway... hope there's no 'good behavior' thing where he's out on that!

Thanks for pointing this out, Beach, I missed it. I will be listening, or listening soon after. OT but I just noticed your location. I went to UGA. :scared:

BBM

I'm so sorry, Maxine! :hug: ;) I can forgive you since my niece is a UGA cheerleader. :cheer: I love her and am proud of her despite her being misguided. Both of her parents are UGA alums so there was a lot of pressure, ya know. Bless her sweet heart.

This may be a stretch but there are so many things that have come up in this case you never know what will come up next. As I was digesting the 1st degree charges it crossed my mind that since CWW ratted on both MS and JR, I wonder if MS knows anything about the Ronnie Bolin disappearance and will use that info to get back at his lifelong buddy as a bit of revenge or perhaps use it as some sort of sentencing advantage. I doubt JR would know much since he wasn't around during those days but you never know what could have been talked about during their 24+ hours of driving together.

The "King Pin" MS does not deserve a deal with two people, who actually did the murder, available and willing to testify against him!

The ONLY way I could see MS being given any grace is if he can give exact details and location of the friend CWW is alleged to have murdered years ago. I think LE would have to be able to locate remains to buy any story MS feeds them! JMO.

Did CWW and MS look so much alike years ago when RB went missing? (The look alike thing is so very creepy. Didn't it bother anyone who knew them both???) Did CWW and MS know each other then? (Sorry, I'm posting without going back to check, and I don't remember.)

Because maybe MS did something to RB for CWW, and Teresa's murder was the bill coming due?

Beach, I do agree wirh you. I do not think DP will be on the table, because TS family is more concerned about the girls, then MSever was about them. The girls are first and always will be with TS family.

I have a question....in Florida, when a parent is found guilty of 1st degree murder (or othet crime) and gets either life or DP, and there are surviving children, do the children Have to see that parent, Talk to that parent...is it up to the Courts to decide, are the children involved in such a decision.....and what if the children refuse, can they be forced to see or talk that parent that is in prison? I always wondered and never heard of any answer. And how does the 'seeing and visiting' the other side of the family go? I bet alot of it is kept quiet because of childrens age, but there must be some guidelines for the public to view. Thanks.

It usually comes down to the best interest of the kids, based on the opinions of a guardian ad litem, a therapist, family and/or the kids themselves if they are old enough to understand the situation and express a reasoned opinion (around age 12).

What was one of the comments that MS made during his bond hearing approx 10 days ago? Something like "I won't have access to Theresa's insurance money until I am acquitted". MS will probably never breath fresh air again or drive for any Orlando rendezvous'. MS hits me as the type that will fire his lawyer and represent himself. I am wondering if the defense w request Change of Venue? Could there possibly be a Lee County resident not familiar with the case?
It's really not big news here because of the transient nature of being a vacation/tourist area.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

. . . As for CWW....he is snitch in prison...good luck there.

CWW once claimed to be a goat farmer. I see on several different websites that in prison "culture" a goat tattoo is the mark of a snitch, sometimes forcibly applied. Watch your back there, goat man.

I agree about the changes in his appearance and demeanor. I can't speak to what may have changed (and it could be more than one thing), but I have a guess about what will. From what I've heard, prisons are basically run by gangs, and you are more or less forced to join one in order to survive. There are three main choices (with maybe some subdivisions). Will Mark fit in any of them? I.e, despite the shaved head, will he be accepted by the white power/skinhead/Aryan gang?

I don't know how much he practiced his faith, but I thought he considered himself Jewish. Not sure the skinheads would welcome him with open arms if that is the case.

I noticed someone else mentioned this other murder - what did I miss? CWW committed another murder?? :confused:

So do we! :happydance: we always like someone in the court room - following your every step, people in the courtroom descriptions, etc., etc.!

Totally agree with ya, Beach! Great post!

Will be back on Monday! :wave:
Go to the Ronnie Bolin thread..

Yeah, prison is BAD.... all 3 will get a big BAD dose of reality. Even though CWW & JR have done time before they've hit the Big Time now. Facing hardened criminals. This is a 1st for MS---his Mr BigStuff facade will crumble, JMO. You have to wonder how long each might survive. Their individual survival modes will kick in but to what extent? This is a situation of 'no way out'.

??? Would CWW have parole opportunity? Or 20 yrs then out? He'll have to last 20 anyway... hope there's no 'good behavior' thing where he's out on that!
Due to his cowardliness I could also see MS committing suicide.

CWW once claimed to be a goat farmer. I see on several different websites that in prison "culture" a goat tattoo is the mark of a snitch, sometimes forcibly applied. Watch your back there, goat man.
That's hilarious!

Instead of using a public defender, Marky had mommy hire him a private attorney because he's too good/arrogant to use a "free" public defender. His ex-BFF's family (I assume) hired him a private attorney, and Mark has to keep up with the Joneses Wrongs Wright's.
I'll bet this is the first time in Marks pathetic life that CWW actually had something/anything better than him, and MS isn't having one bit of it.

At first he's indigent, then he hires a private attorney...
And now he's indigent again, but the PRIVATE attorneys are going to stay on the case? Let Bonnie Sievers PAY for the lawyer SHE hired for Mark.
The "Sievers" knew they couldn't afford an attorney and probably knew the State of Florida's TAXPAYERS would have to pick up the tab for his legal fees. I'm surprised she didn't hire Mark Geragos.

And today we have his private attorney saying it's Marks decision??

Last week, Sievers filed court documents claiming that he can't afford the services of Faga, the private attorney representing him. On Thursday, Faga said he's still representing Sievers, and that he plans to ask the state judicial system to help fund the defense.
Whether Faga's office stays on the case is Sievers' decision, Faga said.

"I felt we've had a good relationship with him," Faga said. "It's really just a matter of whether he thinks we're able to do this at this point."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-indicted-first-degree-murder/83946764/

A case such as this costs hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It usually comes down to the best interest of the kids, based on the opinions of a guardian ad litem, a therapist, family and/or the kids themselves if they are old enough to understand the situation and express a reasoned opinion (around age 12).

Thanks AZ...what a nightmare it could be for any family...for even the guiding adult parties, hoping all make the correct decision.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back