Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
G Hollars reminds me of LP the way they both think aloud. They seem to weigh their theories in mid-air to see if they stay aloft. A lot like we do here. It's not a bad thing if one realizes what they are doing. The problem is, when it's said on TV, people take it as gospel. I know when I first heard LP chattering away, I thought he had all the facts, until days when he changed his theories, several times. :waitasec:

Who's going to kick who's butt on NG tonight in the Granny Cage Match? God I can't wait for this!

Who's going to kick who's butt on NG tonight in the Granny Cage Match? God I can't wait for this!
It will be interesting to say the least.....I think that while they are talking to gma's, they should have included Marie also.....I am pretty sure she would be a no show, and I can't blame her....but oh, I would love to see her up against TN and GGMS......a cage would do fine, with no NG to ref.......MO

It will be interesting to say the least.....I think that while they are talking to gma's, they should have included Marie also.....I am pretty sure she would be a no show, and I can't blame her....but oh, I would love to see her up against TN and GGMS......a cage would do fine, with no NG to ref.......MO

I think MG has her hands full consoling CS and trying to keep as much normalcy as possible for Jr. I hope she does not say anthing until an arrest is made then let her blow.

Its very evident that Misty and the other Croslin Kids didn't have a " normal " upbringing. One would look at Misty's situation and wonder why her parents and grandparents didn't want more for her out of life. Then again its like they are stuck in this time warp where the only kind of life they know revolves around lies, drugs, jail sentences, incest and drinking. I got the impression from what Granny Hallor said Misty and the rest of the Croslin kids were always on the move from one unstable home environment to another. .
Lisa Croslin mentioned not long ago that Len Padilla promised to move the family out to California, promising jobs and a home life for them if Misty would just come clean about Haleigh. Didn't Padilla give Lisa a car to use and pay for phone time for Misty and Tommy? Lisa made it sound like a ray of hope for the Croslin Family but Len should realize that you can't change the kind of lifestyle that The Croslins have lived all their lives.
In an indirect way I think Granny Hollar is as much responsible for the life her children and grandchildren are living today. Bad or Good...

I still don't know what to think about Grandma Flo, but I imagine part of her story is truth (from what she was told) and part are her thoughts/opinions. What I am really interested in is GGM Sykes sudden appearance tonight on NG. I guess Grandma Flo hit a nerve when she accused Ron of being involved/having knowledge of the crime. Everything was quiet from the Cummings camp when Joe, Misty and Tommy were in the hot seat. Whatever GGM Sykes says tonight, I can't imagine that Flo will back down. This will be interesting !

Does anyone else notice that gramma seems to be parotting a lot of theories (some of them directly contradictory to others) that have been covered here? Anyone know if she has a computer or is computer literate? In one interview I saw her say she didn't think Misty would hurt Haleigh, doubted she had any part in harming her, and then not five minutes later she stated she thinks Misty may have hurt her because she was jealous of the attention Ron gave Haleigh.

BBM: Thinking if her cable bill is anything like mine, no computer! If dial up, how did the Grandkids' or anyone for that matter, get through to her on the phone with all the time it would take her to read through these threads?

I personally think the only issue/concern Gma Sykes has is whether HaLeigh is really dead. I doubt she will have any issue with Gma Hollars accusing the Croslin's as long as Ron is kept out of it.

I agree with those who think that Gma Hollars is an LP, floating theories as she speaks and I think she is tired and angry with all the players in this and wants to seek a resolution and end to it.

I cannot fault her for that, everyone has / has had pieces of the puzzle that would help LE solve the crime but because they fear self-incrimination (since no-one is clean) or airing dirty laundry they choose to remain silent. The root being their roles in drugs.

Gma Hollars is a refreshing voice in the wilderness BUT .... the only voice for HaLeigh and justice for HaLeigh. Bring it on!

I hate to say it being a grandmother myself...But no I don't think she is credible and unfourtunatly I feel money may be her motive.. $35000.00 would pay for a lot of minutes on her phone so she can talk to Misty..

where is this 35,000 coming from?

What if its not so much a battle but more of an interrogation? Its possible that GMS thinks GMH knows more than what she's been saying/ isn't telling the truth/ or just wants clarification to the "stories" and is coming on to grill her like a George Foreman.

Granny had some rather interesting comments last night on JVM.

Grandma Flo feels Misty was Jealous of Ron and Haleigh's relationship.

When JVM asked Grandma Flo what motive Misty may have regarding Haleigh's disappearance, she answers..Getting rid of the little girl.

Misty is trying to get her family members to pass on letters to Ron in jail. IMO, they may have and that is how they are communicating and may even be plotting on who to blame.

That Ron told Misty he loved her at the last hearing. So, he is so in love with the girl he knew for only 4 months that got his daughter stolen.

That Flo has called LE and they will not return her calls.

That she has no money in her pay-tell account.
IMO, someone, anyone even LE should funded it so that they can get more info on what Misty and Tommy have to say about the latest developments.

Grandma stated Misty may have been jealous of Haleigh and Ron. However granny lives in Tenn. So that would be her opinion Right, what does she really know about Misty's feelings?

That Flo has called LE and they will not return her calls. Wonder why?.. OH I know...could it be because she actually called CrimeStopper...the Reward Center...$35,000 at stake here for granny. Which she will never get, nice try granny!!!
She is putting herself in the spotlight just hoping to cash in by making all these guest appearances, and NG, and JVM is using her to hipe up their ratings. She's pathetic..
The police have the jail house tapes made between tommy, misty, and granny
The LE already had Tommy's statement before her call. read this
http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/James-Werter-Press-Release.pdf

Granny is just another (something) ...coming out of the cracks in this sordid story.

Misty is trying to get her family members to pass on letters to Ron in jail. IMO, they may have and that is how they are communicating and may even be plotting on who to blame.

Hey Joe take a lie detector test and clear your name if you are innocent, and put the ball back in their court. However that's not going to happen as he has had 14 months to Cowboy up and do that.

:woohoo: That she has no money in her pay-tell account.
IMO, someone, anyone even LE should funded it so that they can get more info on what Misty and Tommy have to say about the latest developments.

Spot on!!!

I personally think the only issue/concern Gma Sykes has is whether HaLeigh is really dead. I doubt she will have any issue with Gma Hollars accusing the Croslin's as long as Ron is kept out of it.

I agree with those who think that Gma Hollars is an LP, floating theories as she speaks and I think she is tired and angry with all the players in this and wants to seek a resolution and end to it.

I cannot fault her for that, everyone has / has had pieces of the puzzle that would help LE solve the crime but because they fear self-incrimination (since no-one is clean) or airing dirty laundry they choose to remain silent. The root being their roles in drugs.

Gma Hollars is a refreshing voice in the wilderness BUT .... the only voice for HaLeigh and justice for HaLeigh. Bring it on!

BBM..IMHO..GGMS already knows the answer and has had knowledge of this information since February 9, 2009...JMO

But which story is credible? Is Misty the kind of girl who would never hurt a child because she's so good with kids? Or is she the kind of girl who would hurt a child if she's jealous and who shouldn't be left in charge of children because she uses drugs?
Hey Donj! Kisses
All of the above are possibly applicable imo, but... and a big ole but.... in this case I think she knows... didnt do it (could have done it - as in "has the capacity to") But I think here she falls more in the "knows, but isnt telling - the truth, that is - category.) I wouldn't pin a rose on her nose for being child-caregiver of the year, but Nanny had a point when she said (as oddly as she phrased it) "Misty had plenty of chances."

So what's different about that night? hhmmmm.

PS Hugs lady. (Your PM box is full) Miss u and the gang. Pass it on for me? porfa. :-)

MOO

Hi there kant! Good to see ya!

What was different huh... Could be the company, the bad chit, the fight the previous weekend---? I know Misty had a lot of babysitting experience but had she ever been a full time live in babysitter for her boyfriend's kids before? It's a bit different babysitting for your brothers and their wives a few hours every once in a while when you know both of their parents will come home at the end of the day and the kids will be out of your hands, compared to when you live with the kids 24/7, they belong to your boyfriend and you are expected to take on some kind of maternal role step into the stepmother's boots. When the daddy works nights nobody will come and save you at the end of the day, it's all yours. RC working the nightshift was a new development, and the rumor has it she had some trouble getting the children to comply.

But Granny wasn't there so what does she know about it? If Misty complained to her over the phone (and mind you, Misty strikes me as a person who complains about things over the phone) she might have had good insight though, and sometimes grannies are quite good catching those things that aren't said as well.

BBM..IMHO..GGMS already knows the answer and has had knowledge of this information since February 9, 2009...JMO

Error...Error...no no no...her info apparently came to her recently while her two grandchildren were in jail.

Tommy is the one who actually broke the story to LE, then told his grandmother in a phone conversation from jail.

ex

Hi there kant! Good to see ya!

What was different huh... Could be the company, the bad chit, the fight the previous weekend---? I know Misty had a lot of babysitting experience but had she ever been a full time live in babysitter for her boyfriend's kids before? It's a bit different babysitting for your brothers and their wives a few hours every once in a while when you know both of their parents will come home at the end of the day and the kids will be out of your hands, compared to when you live with the kids 24/7, they belong to your boyfriend and you are expected to take on some kind of maternal role step into the stepmother's boots. When the daddy works nights nobody will come and save you at the end of the day, it's all yours. RC working the nightshift was a new development, and the rumor has it she had some trouble getting the children to comply.

But Granny wasn't there so what does she know about it? If Misty complained to her over the phone (and mind you, Misty strikes me as a person who complains about things over the phone) she might have had good insight though, and sometimes grannies are quite good catching those things that aren't said as well.

Marvin on Sunglow, who Lisa and Tommy ripped off in August says Misty said to him:

"Pray for me, I'm tired of watching other people's kids"

I just heard on HLN that Hollers and RC's grandma Sykes will be on NG tonight. Ron's grandma is not happy about allegations Hollers has made about Ron.

What is HLN? In Canada..just wondering....

I just heard on HLN that Hollers and RC's grandma Sykes will be on NG tonight. Ron's grandma is not happy about allegations Hollers has made about Ron.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back