Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just remembered something else Grandma said tonight - I filed it away but it came with a huge red flag. It was early on when she was talking about LC and HCsr. She said HCsr was up on "doctor shopping" charges and that his drug preference was roxies - hhhmmmmm..............

Didn't RC on the undercover drug tapes keep telling the uc that he knew where to get roxies? He said something to the effect that the guy gets like 200 but only sells off 100? And RC was quite persistent about "this guy" and the "roxies" he gets? Kept saying it was right around the corner.

Just thought that was interesting and brings up new questions about who's dealing who and what.

I totally get who you are referring to! When I heard her say that, I remembered thinking, boy, granny sure knows her drugs. I'm not much younger than she is......(lol younger, I'm 62) and I'd never heard of roxies until Ronald mentioned them in the drug video. I like to think I'm pretty "hip" for my age, but granny is ultra-hip!

Granny Hollars, when asked, said that when LE does not return her calls and won't speak to here, she thinks "it's dirty".

"Dirty"
Interesting word choice. Clearly Granny does not object to her spawn being held in jail and being labeled as POI's or keys or suspects or whatever...

So...IMO ... Granny means that LE is "dirty" as in - to cheat, to steal.

Now what could they possibly be "cheating" and "stealing"?

Answer: Her Reward.

So... this calling LE "dirty" bothers me. A lot. Might even explain her talk-show-circuit motives.

Her use of the word "dirty" is quite common among older generations who use it to say something is unfair, immoral, use it as a criticism, or in disapproval. My mother used to say it often, so I thought FH was using it in the same way. She feels they are treating her unfairly.

Of course, there's also that money issue you mentioned......

I think Flo is so undecided about which of the three did something to Haleigh that she is going back and forth trying to figure out which one. She hasn't exactly pegged Tommy as the killer yet though. She knows that's it's one of them and that all 3 probably helped. I'm glad she labeled the parents as crackheads who didn't keep the kids in school. She's probably very angry and putting some blame on them since it's all turned out this way. Since they're inviting her on TV and talking about her family every night, she might as well have her say right along with the media. If she gets paid, fine. She might as well since she's providing all this new information for everyone to talk about.

Does anyone other than me think that Granny is protecting someone dear to her heart ... like her OWN daughter??

Yes, I know she said they were crack addicts & live like gypsies....but the world already can see that... so no damage was done there in those statements.

If NG and JVM's shows pay their guests then there's lots of people accepting money including all the talking expert guests and people becoming more well known due to this and other cases.

If NG and JVM's shows pay their guests then there's lots of people accepting money including all the talking expert guests and people becoming more well known due to this and other cases.

txvicki if you read my post, then you know I am not talking about her appearance on NJ or anyother talk show...I was talking about the reward money $35,000 dollars

Granny really did a courageous and noble thing if she called LE after hearing the confessions of her grandchildren. However, there isn’t anything noble about her repeat appearances on national TV. She’s accused Tommy, Misty and Joe of all kinds of involvement from accidents, drugging, bludgeoning, rapes and whatever else she can conger up. And then she further elaborates on hideous disposal of the body scenarios. I wonder which version she shared with detectives. There have been so many that one wonders if Granny isn’t a visitor to multiple true crime blogs and websites and has taken their theories as her own. All of them. After watching the parade of losers involved in this case for over a year, I guess she just fits right in………

Lol, I guess we gotta disagree again. I think Ronald is at the top of of the suspect list, and I don't think LE would ever tip their hat to his attorney. Not arguing with you, just stating my take on it.

:waitasec: I personally thought that both Misty and Ron were jostling to fight for top spot, IMO. :crazy:

txvicki if you read my post, then you know I am not talking about her appearance on NJ or anyother talk show...I was talking about the reward money $35,000 dollars

Oh, okay. I was talking about talk show appearances and you quoted me. I hadn't read your other post, or quoted you so I thought you were talking about my subject of talk shows.

Oh, okay. I was talking about talk show appearances and you quoted me. I hadn't read your other post, or quoted you so I thought you were talking about my subject of talk shows.

Sorry txvicki,
I got you mixed up.;)
ex

Granny had some rather interesting comments last night on JVM.

Grandma Flo feels Misty was Jealous of Ron and Haleigh's relationship.

When JVM asked Grandma Flo what motive Misty may have regarding Haleigh's disappearance, she answers..Getting rid of the little girl.

Misty is trying to get her family members to pass on letters to Ron in jail. IMO, they may have and that is how they are communicating and may even be plotting on who to blame.

That Ron told Misty he loved her at the last hearing. So, he is so in love with the girl he knew for only 4 months that got his daughter stolen.

That Flo has called LE and they will not return her calls.

That she has no money in her pay-tell account.
IMO, someone, anyone even LE should funded it so that they can get more info on what Misty and Tommy have to say about the latest developments.

JVM Misty`s Grandmother Sheds Light on Haleigh`s Disappearance
Aired April 21, 2010

Transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

TO collect the reward she would have to call Crimestopper. Even if TC/MC confessed to her I do not think she would be eligible for the reward if she was told the gospel truth. Isn't there normally a stipulation...leading to an arrest and conviction..I do not know for sure.

I think they may have cried to her, I can see JO's attitude changing upon returning, and talking amongst the family about WTH that has been going on. With Lisa and HC receiving money from LP....she probably feels she deserves money from somewhere.

I think her heart is in the right place ...the kids have not given exact details of the who,what,when,where, why and how....I think she is reading between the lines and her heart. If she was able to tell the whole story from beginning to end...and break this case wide open for a conviction...I think she should receive money from somewhere.

I think Flo is so undecided about which of the three did something to Haleigh that she is going back and forth trying to figure out which one. She hasn't exactly pegged Tommy as the killer yet though. She knows that's it's one of them and that all 3 probably helped. I'm glad she labeled the parents as crackheads who didn't keep the kids in school. She's probably very angry and putting some blame on them since it's all turned out this way. Since they're inviting her on TV and talking about her family every night, she might as well have her say right along with the media. If she gets paid, fine. She might as well since she's providing all this new information for everyone to talk about.

IMHO..IF she indeed believes any of her grandchildren killed Haleigh she is barking up the wrong tree..And in regards to her believing Misty killed Haleigh because she was jealous of the relationship Ron had with Haleigh, tells me she is reading here or somewhere on the internet, unless the unknown source she won't name down in Florida is filling her head with that nonsense..JMO

IMHO..IF she indeed believes any of her grandchildren killed Haleigh she is barking up the wrong tree..And in regards to her believing Misty killed Haleigh because she was jealous of the relationship Ron had with Haleigh, tells me she is reading here or somewhere on the internet, unless the unknown source she won't name down in Florida is filling her head with that nonsense..JMO

For a moment let's forget TC and JO...you really believe MC had nothing to do with this. I think FH knows the family dynamics better than all of us. JMO

But which story is credible? Is Misty the kind of girl who would never hurt a child because she's so good with kids? Or is she the kind of girl who would hurt a child if she's jealous and who shouldn't be left in charge of children because she uses drugs?

What I find interesting is how GH is including RC now-if nothing else blaming him for bad judgement by MAKING Misty babysit after a 3 day binge and when she said she didn't want to! Who knows who is gonna get fingered before GH is done-not saying that alot of her views aren't spot on!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ms.dizzydolores
Back