Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Grandma doesn't want to think that Misty killed Haleigh, but she was involved. JVM did a good job of sorting it out, IMO.

I vote we let JVM interrogate all of the players :)

GMA Flo seems to have a huge soft heart for Misty, as we've seen the rest of the family has when they visit her in jail. I think she was everyone's little girl in that family.

Thanks for all the constant updates for those of us missing it stuck on PST work hours. :(

If they were all in the van and ALL at the river...who was watching Jr.?

This could be very simple - what if Ron and Misty got into an argument about Haleigh misbehaving and Ron told Misty to give Haleigh something to get her to go to sleep. Misty does as told and it was the wrong thing and Haleigh simply died. Misty called Tommy, Timmy, whoever for help. Rather than admit an accidental OD, they concocted this story ? Ron wants them to be quiet because he is the one who told Misty what to do...could it be this simple ? 20 to 90 phone calls trying to reach Misty with no response - no 911 call until Ron walks in the door...WOW.

WoW, Grandma is not in Mistys corner at all.

I think she is in Misty's corner but she is gleefully ignorant of just how much damage she is doing right now to Misty..........WOW! Misty told her that she was still strung out on that Monday, she and Ron were arguing and she told him she didn't want to babysit and Ron told her "oh Yes, you will".

No Misty wasn't involved.
Yes Misty was involved.
Can tell by her eyes when I see her on TV.
When did you see her on TV since she made this confession?
Ummm...
Well, I see it in MY eyes..
(ooops.)
Whimper.

Poor Joe.

I think she is in Misty's corner but she is gleefully ignorant of just how much damage she is doing right now to Misty..........WOW! Misty told her that she was still strung out on that Monday, she and Ron were arguing and she told him she didn't want to babysit and Ron told her "oh Yes, you will".
I think this is ALL about FLO. Not anyone else.

If Misty was in the van with Tommy and Joe, then where was Jr. at during all of this? I am just sick to think HaLeigh's baby brother may have been there for the entire episode from beginning to the end.

This could be very simple - what if Ron and Misty got into an argument about Haleigh misbehaving and Ron told Misty to give Haleigh something to get her to go to sleep. Misty does as told and it was the wrong thing and Haleigh simply died. Misty called Tommy, Timmy, whoever for help. Rather than admit an accidental OD, they concocted this story ? Ron wants them to be quiet because he is the one who told Misty what to do...could it be this simple ? 20 to 90 phone calls trying to reach Misty with no response - no 911 call until Ron walks in the door...WOW.

that ties Grandma's first story that Haleigh got into Ron's pills and od'ed and then the, (SORRY) disposal. :banghead:

flo has told us all 3 gdkids involved in what happened to H

GdMa: i talked to my daugh, she said u do what u think is right
yes, i am calling t police right now and i did

I think she is pretty fascinating and courageous. If she kept all of this to herself, we'd be accusing her of assisting in a cover up. I also think that on NG the other night she was in denial, trying to convince herself that Misty wasn't really involved. But she's a tough woman, imo, and has now accepted the truth about Misty's involvement.

O/T In 35- 40 years Misty is going to look just like grandma Flo

caller: with all t talks tween fam members - chance recordings of the calls

GdMa: he knew and so did misty that he was being recorded

JVM has done a much better job of interviewing GMa Hollars than others. Way to go JVM. She also says Ron knows more than he is saying - holy cow...

Granny is even talkin bad about Ron.....

flo has told us all 3 gdkids involved in what happened to H

GdMa: i talked to my daugh, she said u do what u think is right
yes, i am calling t police right now and i did

Surely, this daughter is not Joe's mother she's talking about. :waitasec:

Flo: re Ron - would u leave yr kids w/someone who is all doped up?

Now that's a BOMBSHELL!! Gma Flo states that she thinks Ron knows more AND why would he leave his kids with Misty doped up - holy ----!

My son had called (he's in army) and I missed the last thing gma said about leaving a child with someone doped up or on drugs? Did someone catch that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmblanket
Back