Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me a huge "bombshell" was when LEvi asked GH about Timmy and she said that she did not know why they moved to MAss but she beleived that CHELSEA was more involved or knew more. CHELSEA... REALLY???? I thought Timmy not Chelsea, wasn't she pregnant at that time?

There will never be anything of importance coming out of rc's mouth when he knows or suspects he's recorded. His tapes are useless. He would never crack. I get the impression he is happy right where he is at. Keep him in general pop. Eventually he will talk to somebody, some year perhaps but don't count on it.

Only one way to get to rc is total isolation, nothing short of it will work. He is around and about and can gain control in general pop and I see no reason for him to care to leave County. It would be interesting to see him on the main line in a real prison though...

The key to your post is "what Misty told her" and that's the problem I have with all of it! I don't understand why we are expected to believe any of this. When has Misty told one truthful thing? Levi had a great show, but it was only speculation. Granny still thinks Joe was involved, and I'm pretty sure LE has discounted this possibility. They act like now that Tommy and Lindsy are getting a divorce, that's the reason she let him search for the yellow rope. That's bull, because the rope was found way before any divorce papers were filed. It just seems to me that as soon as a new story comes out, all the pieces are made to fit it, and forget about everything that happened in the past. I can not make myself believe that Joe and Tommy went to the MH to steal a gun. And that Misty was in on it! That's just crazy. I'm waiting for version 12 to come out!

Assuming GMH's revelations this evening were indeed what Misty told her (separate from GMH's opinions, thoughts), was Misty peddling to GMH that anger over the machine gun not being in the MH was the motivation behind what JO and TomC did to H (brick/rope), or is this another version Misty is selling?

To me a huge "bombshell" was when LEvi asked GH about Timmy and she said that she did not know why they moved to MAss but she beleived that CHELSEA was more involved or knew more. CHELSEA... REALLY???? I thought Timmy not Chelsea, wasn't she pregnant at that time?

Yes, GMH was definitely on Chels tonight. Believe that's why GMH wanted to back up her impression that Chels is either more involved or knows more by offering an example of Chels' character or lack thereof. GMH did this when she added that Misty liked having spent a period of time there while "growing up" - because Chels gave her no curfew nor any limits.

Yes, GMH was definitely on Chels tonight. Believe that's why GMH wanted to back up her impression that Chels is either more involved or knows more by offering an example of Chels' character or lack thereof. GMH did this when she added that Misty liked having spent a period of time there while "growing up" - because Chels gave her no curfew nor any limits.

Yeah thats what I'm saying. To me that is important information. Someone had said awhile back, don't look at who they are pointing the finger at but who they are not pointing the finger at. I just never thought that Chelsea could have been involved, but it does make since if Misty had once lived with them and they took care of her, maybe Chelsea and Timmy felt that they were protecting Misty by helping her.. I don't even like thinking that but this whole case is weird.

GMH did not go into detail. I believe that she was trying to get across that JO is a man who also has had/has guns. By saying JO knocked his mother in the head with a gun by accident the other week, it can give the impression he may even like to take them out in the house (like Ron).
maybe he's so paranoid from all of the accusations,(I would imagine he has death threats), that he walks around with a rifle propped on his shoulder, & took a sharp turn out of a doorway & BAM!!!!there was his mom. honestly, I have no idea, but he's not a person I'd be wanting to keep company with, right now.

I am confused about the machine gun? I understand that Ron would have to hide his guns from LE and/or the others. Did it surface later, as in - is this the same gun he threatened to take his own life with?

Yeah thats what I'm saying. To me that is important information. Someone had said awhile back, don't look at who they are pointing the finger at but who they are not pointing the finger at. I just never thought that Chelsea could have been involved, but it does make since if Misty had once lived with them and they took care of her, maybe Chelsea and Timmy felt that they were protecting Misty by helping her.. I don't even like thinking that but this whole case is weird.

Yes, I agree it was important information tonight. While I have been thinking it was "Timmy," after Chels call-in to NG during which she went at "Nanny" combined with GMH's interview this evening, I have substituted "Chels" for "TiC." In other words, if either is involved in any part of the cover-up that evening, I am convinced it is Chels, not TiC.

I am confused about the machine gun? I understand that Ron would have to hide his guns from LE and/or the others. Did it surface later, as in - is this the same gun he threatened to take his own life with?

I have no idea, I would think that if Ron did have an AK-47, when LE search the home when Haleigh vanished, they would have taken it. Maybe it was hidden elsewhere??? Who knows? Many mentions of guns all around.

Poor Haleigh :(

So does FH think that they whole Croslin family is involved in this crime? Now Chelsea? I don't know, its starting to sound pretty unbelievable to me. You can't keep that many people quiet. Especially these people.

ETA: FH seems much more interested in airing dirty laundry to me. She talks about every member of her family. Some of which she helped raised. KWIM?

SMc: guns r recurring them w/ToC; neighbors house - stealing gun; ToC wont shut up - stay on ToC
AH: I can't confirm it, but misty was in on t gun theft, was gonna split t money w/them
GMH: confirms the above by AH

BBM I figured that.

I've always thought that Misty was in on the theft of the gun that was found in the ditch, so her being involved in the attempt to take the ak-47 is no suprise. I hope someone asks Flora is she thinks it possible that Haleigh was sold or that a ransom was going to be demanded and something happened resulting in her death. I do not believe that anger over a gun not being there resulted in the immediate death of a little girl.

I wasn't able to listen to the show so it's greatly appreciated that you all took the trouble to recap.

Did FH say who told her the gun theft story, mostly the bit about Misty being in on the plan to rip RC off? Was it Misty? Tommy? Joe? Timmy? Chelsea? Lisa? Hank? Because I'm thinking, if it was Misty who told her so it may have been the one true thing that she's said because she's usually so careful not to present herself in bad light. Maybe she was out to get revenge on RC. Would a gun theft have sufficed?

I have thought for a very long time that TN and GMS knew what happened to Haleigh. I also think that TN and GMS went down to the woods by the river and walked around all afternoon the day before the LE search was in a CYA mode. They knew it would come out that they had walked around in the woods. It is my feeling they did that and told about it (GMS told on NG that she and TN walked the woods the afternoon before the search) so as to appear they did not already know that Haleigh was not buried in those woods. IMO, they may have been looking for something, but it was not Haleigh. Maybe one of Ron's guns?

I hope I am not O/T, because both the guns and the walk in the woods was referenced in this thread.

ETA: Thanks to everyone who posted about what was said on Levi's show. I did not get to listen.

Way to go to destroy a crime scene. Furthermore I bet they read these forums all day long.

These two women are dangerous with any details of this case, I tell ya..

It doesn't make sense that Misty would want this information relayed to Ron's family. It also does not make sense that Ron's family doesn't have a bad word to say about Misty, even after she went with LE to the dock. They should be furious. If Misty and/or Tommy were the only ones involved, why would Misty want GGM Sykes called with the dock information ?

I would bet that Ron's family have a lot of bad thoughts about Misty but they just aren't making them public. Everyone doesn't air their thoughts/feelings to the public. They may just be waiting to see what turns out to be true and what doesn't. I'm sure that they are aware that Misty isn't the most honest person around.

I don't see a problem with Misty wanting to get word to Ron's family about the search. She may have wondered if they were aware and thought they should know if they didn't already.

I just wonder if we will ever know what really happened to Haleigh. Nothing that Tommy or Misty have said has panned out so far so it could all just be a bunch of lies. Whoever is involved has kept quiet all of this time and will probably remain that way. There is a lot of speculation but nothing that can be proven. Finding a yellow rope at Tommys doesn't mean a thing unless LE can find a yellow rope attached to a brick in the water. If they could find the brick and rope in the water they could have the rope from the water and the rope found at Tommys sent to a lab to see if the river rope and the rope from Tommys came from the same length of rope. Without both pieces they have nothing. I don't think there is any hope of finding Haleigh's bones in the water if that is where she was placed. Her bones would be so little and there has just been to much time gone by. They could be anywhere by now along with being under all of that stuff at the bottom of the river. It would take a miracle to find any of the bones. The most we can hope for is someone who knows something...for real...talking and I don't think that is going to happen.

That is exactly what it sounded like to me. It is all pretty sad when you put it into context. I used to think Misty really loved RC and wanted a better life with him, so why would she plan to steal an expensive gun and sell it for money? Very weird....my head is spinning tonight.

For drug money

For drug money

You're probably right... the things that addicts wouldn't do for drugs are few and far apart...

But if she's that sort of person who would rip off her boyfriend for a few bucks it makes the whole marriage and the best mommy award speeches look even more off than they already did.

I would bet that Ron's family have a lot of bad thoughts about Misty but they just aren't making them public. Everyone doesn't air their thoughts/feelings to the public. They may just be waiting to see what turns out to be true and what doesn't. I'm sure that they are aware that Misty isn't the most honest person around.

I don't see a problem with Misty wanting to get word to Ron's family about the search. She may have wondered if they were aware and thought they should know if they didn't already.

I just wonder if we will ever know what really happened to Haleigh. Nothing that Tommy or Misty have said has panned out so far so it could all just be a bunch of lies. Whoever is involved has kept quiet all of this time and will probably remain that way. There is a lot of speculation but nothing that can be proven. Finding a yellow rope at Tommys doesn't mean a thing unless LE can find a yellow rope attached to a brick in the water. If they could find the brick and rope in the water they could have the rope from the water and the rope found at Tommys sent to a lab to see if the river rope and the rope from Tommys came from the same length of rope. Without both pieces they have nothing. I don't think there is any hope of finding Haleigh's bones in the water if that is where she was placed. Her bones would be so little and there has just been to much time gone by. They could be anywhere by now along with being under all of that stuff at the bottom of the river. It would take a miracle to find any of the bones. The most we can hope for is someone who knows something...for real...talking and I don't think that is going to happen.

BBM

But they're showing their feelings in public now. GMS just recently came out and said she was mad at Ron for letting Misty back in the house after her 3 day binge. She didn't say that in the beginning...Everything appeared to be all good. IMO, there is something wrong with Misty wanting to make sure the Cummings had the news about the search. She wasn't just making sure they knew...like being a good samaritan. If she wanted to be a good samaritan she should've told them (if they didn't already know) what happened to Haleigh last year. Wasn't Misty supposedly taken down to the dock by Tommy around December (which I don't believe, but that's what was said) why didn't she tell the Cummings then...Why wait until LE is getting ready to search that area, to tell them. Misty is far from a good samaritan, IMO.

Yay Levi :woohoo:

GMH: all angry w/me; Lisa cussed me out, friday nite she phoned & apologized to me; i didnt accept her apology; shes my daugh, but she is a pathetic liar

I really feel for GMH I believe her over any of the others in her family.I never tried to check if she was involved too with drugs, I really don t think she has a criminal past.Just because Lisa and Hank and their off spring all are criminals,does not mean she is too.IMO GMH looks more like Lisa's sister then her mother.To me she looks like a woman who drove herself crazy, and did all she could to save her family.When a drug dealer kicks in the door that is insane to live like that.It is never easy to see your child and her grandchildren all a drugged up mess, but she faces what her daughter is.I see heartache in her eyes and I respect her for her honesty,Haleigh isn't her kin but she is stepping up for her.She is doing the right thing even if she is putting her own grandchildren in jail for a very long time.That has to be very hard for her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark
Back