Grandparents Met with Casey 14 Aug

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let that fool you. She was SO putting on an act being miss perfect mother. She'd have a good thing going if she could have lassoed tony. Actually I was fooled myself for awhile while he talked, but came to my senses.

I am pretty gullible....I can't fathom that she just wouldn't let her parents raise the child if she wanted out:(

(what is up with this site today,it is really slow)

Casey is used to manipulating her family I think, she's pretty slick for a 22 year old. She most likely doesn't want herself questioned, which might be why G & C have so little information on her lifestyle and birth father of Caylee.

what i meant is her rage..scott never showed anything outwardly.
Casey hurt her case badly by screaming at her parents during the jailhouse calls.
Scott was more slick..even when he was being taped by mber he never lost his cool.
Casey appears like a monster in her calls..Scott had a better sense fo playing to an audience.

I dont think she was slick with her parents..she was the kind of daughter that screams and causes tension to the point where noone wants to press her for anything..they remain calm because she escalates.

I know kids like this- they are always difficult and never play by the rules..and somehow because of this the parents stop expecting them to be typical and start being relieved when they are simply not overtly problematic.

She is a manipulator for sure..but believe me- she isnt slick about it. She is a pitbull with her parents and they have learned to expect very little responsible behaviour from her.

She stole the gas and they appear to see it as typical of her.
They have had to under react to her in order to have any possibility of
cooperation.

I also think she punished them by killing caylee. She obviously noticed how much devotion the parents had for her..and I think she may have felt that Caylee even had the affections of her boyfriend and did not like it.

Caylee upstaged her. I think she knew how much hurt she would bring her family by killing Caylee and relished the role of the spoiler.

Casey is evil in her core and she said, "F U" to all of them by killing who they loved.

further, the grandparents would have raised Caylee.
Casey was not even in the positon of having no one to take her "burden" from her.
And this is why I feel strongly that it was her final act of hurting her parents.
The grandparents had threatened to take Casey (and I am sure it wasn't the first time).

And she isnt the kind fo psychopath that tried to show perfection to the world so had to kill Caylee in order to get rid of an unwanted burden. I mean she left Casey with just about anyone who would watch her.

As well, Casey cold have gone on pretending to be a mother with her parents raising Caylee. it would not be much different than what had been going on all along.

This is an evil kid who killed to punish those who preferred or appeared to prefer Caylee. (In Caseys eyes).

Tony may very well have showed Caylee affectiion and thzat would not be ok with Casey.

what i meant is her rage..scott never showed anything outwardly.
Casey hurt her case badly by screaming at her parents during the jailhouse calls.
Scott was more slick..even when he was being taped by mber he never lost his cool.
Casey appears like a monster in her calls..Scott had a better sense fo playing to an audience.

I dont think she was slick with her parents..she was the kind of daughter that screams and causes tension to the point where noone wants to press her for anything..they remain calm because she escalates.

I know kids like this- they are always difficult and never play by the rules..and somehow because of this the parents stop expecting them to be typical and start being relieved when they are simply not overtly problematic.

She is a manipulator for sure..but believe me- she isnt slick about it. She is a pitbull with her parents and they have learned to expect very little responsible behaviour from her.

She stole the gas and they appear to see it as typical of her.
They have had to under react to her in order to have any possibility of
cooperation.

I also think she punished them by killing caylee. She obviously noticed how much devotion the parents had for her..and I think she may have felt that Caylee even had the affections of her boyfriend and did not like it.

Caylee upstaged her. I think she knew how much hurt she would bring her family by killing Caylee and relished the role of the spoiler.

Casey is evil in her core and she said, "F U" to all of them by killing who they loved.

I get your point, jealous of her own child getting attention/love from GP

further, the grandparents would have raised Caylee.
Casey was not even in the positon of having no one to take her "burden" from her.
And this is why I feel strongly that it was her final act of hurting her parents.
The grandparents had threatened to take Casey (and I am sure it wasn't the first time).

And she isnt the kind fo psychopath that tried to show perfection to the world so had to kill Caylee in order to get rid of an unwanted burden. I mean she left Casey with just about anyone who would watch her.

As well, Casey cold have gone on pretending to be a mother with her parents raising Caylee. it would not be much different than what had been going on all along.

This is an evil kid who killed to punish those who preferred or appeared to prefer Caylee. (In Caseys eyes).

Tony may very well have showed Caylee affectiion and thzat would not be ok with Casey.

yesyesyesyes!!! Even Cindy said during one of her many interviews, that Casey had options.

yes, Casey had made a lifestyle of getting attention thru being difficult. She would have been the constant focus of the family. And then Caylee comes along and is an adorable young child, (not yet old enough to get any criticism in the world).

Casey was probably very jellous about this on all levels. I am sure she used Caylee to hold her parents hostage emotionally. (I have seen unfit parents do this..threaten to not let the grandparents see thier grandchild, in order to make them afraid).

Anyhow, this kid is evil and unfortunately I cant believe Caylee is alive and I do not believe it was an accident.

I think something triggered her to do it at the time she did, and it may have been meeting the boyfriend or it may be because her parents had wanted her to go out on her own.

Pay back and getting rid fo her "burden" all at the same time.

Adrienne - I strongly disagree with you! The media following the Anthonys are like the papparazzi and how many times do you hear one of them ask a celebrity a "hot button" question to get the celebrity to respond? ALL THE TIME! The media fueled Georges response today. He was very calm, he asked them to get back, and this "prick" of a news reporter asks him about reports that his grand daughter is dead! I would've done the same thing under these circumstances!

JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGE!

I hope you NEVER find yourself in their shoes - show some empathy!
I agree reporters and even the media on television over do the insanity revolving around all tragedies.
What do they expect the family to say..If they say they think she is alive, why do they ask everyday if they think she is dead?
I have no respect for the so called reporters who cover these cases.
They make matters worse not better.
Like Vultures picking on a carcus until nothing is left - and they especially do this when there is no news..they want to make it up at any cost.

I think this is what it all boils down to.....
Casey jealous/resentful of attention towards Caylee & not her.

When are the GP's going to tell what the reason was for asking Casey to move out? IMO this is what put Casey over the edge....Abandonment. Lack of control...lack of finances....Possibly, revenge.

I agree with you.
I feel like the reporter asking a question about the possible manner of Caylee's death was a bit like rubbing salt in an open wound. How on earth is he supposed to answer a question like that?

I know! And everytime they say it the man probably feels like falling apart ..curling into a ball and crying. How many times does he have to say that he cannot bear to speak of his granddaughter being dead before these people leave him alone? He's gonna end up hitting someone and everyone will blame him.

yes, Casey had made a lifestyle of getting attention thru being difficult. She would have been the constant focus of the family. And then Caylee comes along and is an adorable young child, (not yet old enough to get any criticism in the world).

Casey was probably very jellous about this on all levels. I am sure she used Caylee to hold her parents hostage emotionally. (I have seen unfit parents do this..threaten to not let the grandparents see thier grandchild, in order to make them afraid).

Anyhow, this kid is evil and unfortunately I cant believe Caylee is alive and I do not believe it was an accident.

I think something triggered her to do it at the time she did, and it may have been meeting the boyfriend or it may be because her parents had wanted her to go out on her own.

Pay back and getting rid fo her "burden" all at the same time.

yes, I agree....if all your observations are true, she's a true monster as stated by the detective website link that was posted yesterday. I would prefer to be wrong and that she is just a spoiled brat who gave her baby to some older hispanic lady who took Caylee for a pre-determined amount of time and Casey couldn't pay her so she's keeping her...but then there is that smell and those dogs:eek:

Baez is representing Casey and I suspect that there'd be a conflict of interest if he was representing them as well. After all, they're going to be called to testify in any trial, and although they are supporting Casey, what they will have to testify to isn't going to reflect well on Casey, no matter how they try to sugarcoat the truth.

They might "feel" he's their lawyer since he's representing Casey, but....

Cindy likes to argue and that's what I saw this morning. She wants to dispute anything comment that hints of Caylee not coming back. George was pulling her away like she did to him the other day in front of the media when he lost it.

From their attitude going into the jail it looked like they were already upset, but after they came out of the jail they were certainly upset. It looked like they were devastated.

My G0d, wouldn't you if this were your grandchild?!

I think this is what it all boils down to.....
Casey jealous/resentful of attention towards Caylee & not her.

When are the GP's going to tell what the reason was for asking Casey to move out? IMO this is what put Casey over the edge....Abandonment. Lack of control...lack of finances....Possibly, revenge.

I heard Cindy kind of answer the question? She said something to infer it was time for Casey to grow up. She had been with them for 2 years and they had begun to put pressure on her to take respnsibility for her own life.

I think it is fair enough to ask this of Casey but I think they now feel it caused all this to happen and do not want to broach it anymore.

And in all fairness to the GP's, they do not want to convict their daughter by what they say. They have learned this from all the mistakes already made.

I can't condemn a parent for protecting their child and convincing themselves they are protecting an innocent child. (But please do not think I am in agreement with their style..I can simply understand it).

yes, I agree....if all your observations are true, she's a true monster as stated by the detective website link that was posted yesterday. I would prefer to be wrong and that she is just a spoiled brat who gave her baby to some older hispanic lady who took Caylee for a pre-determined amount of time and Casey couldn't pay her so she's keeping her...but then there is that smell and those dogs:eek:

and I do not think with the kind of attention this case has received that anyone holding her would not come forward.

I mean if u r holding a child against the will of a parent because they did not pay u and it became as exposed as this, I think u would simply drop her off somewhere and run for your life.

It was like the robbers in the SP case..they turned themselves in so they were not charged for the murder of lacie. They served time for it as well, but the case became so exposed they knew they had better step up vs being found later and charged for the murder.

I agree reporters and even the media on television over do the insanity revolving around all tragedies.
What do they expect the family to say..If they say they think she is alive, why do they ask everyday if they think she is dead?
I have no respect for the so called reporters who cover these cases.
They make matters worse not better.
Like Vultures picking on a carcus until nothing is left - and they especially do this when there is no news..they want to make it up at any cost.

ITA... I've said pretty much the same thing about the media.

OTOH, this is pretty well known by any person who has a tv or reads a newspaper so you get to choose HOW you'll deal with scrutiny from the beginning.

If you're smart, fairly honest & you're respectful, the media can be your best ally in the world but they'll chew you up & spit you out if you act like a fool.....

"Mother of the Year?!!!" And they expect the media to back off? Not a chance in hell.

OTOH, this is pretty well known by any person who has a tv or reads a newspaper so you get to choose HOW you'll deal with scrutiny from the beginning.

If you're smart, fairly honest & you're respectful, the media can be your best ally in the world but they'll chew you up & spit you out if you act like a fool.....

"Mother of the Year?!!!" And they expect the media to back off? Not a chance in hell.

Truthfully I think they do it to people no matter how they are.
Its the nature of modern media..they go too far.
Its not as if the questions shed any light on the case.
They can predict the outcome..if anything it makes those who may crack shut up for good.

Adrienne - I strongly disagree with you! The media following the Anthonys are like the papparazzi and how many times do you hear one of them ask a celebrity a "hot button" question to get the celebrity to respond? ALL THE TIME! The media fueled Georges response today. He was very calm, he asked them to get back, and this "prick" of a news reporter asks him about reports that his grand daughter is dead! I would've done the same thing under these circumstances!
JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGE!

I hope you NEVER find yourself in their shoes - show some empathy!

Hell, I'd already be in jail. I'm not proud of it but I know myself and I would be.

I've known "mothers" who were patient and nice to their children when there was an audience ie..parents, casual friends, neighbors etc.. but afterwards those children were screamed at, smacked and not lightly, in short they were verbally abusive and the children were confused by the jekyl and hyde switch.

EXACTLY. Do you know how many girls with Casey's character get nice guys? Everybody around them ''see'' it but not the guys. And not because they are stupid....because the girls are totally different with them. Casey was all sweet and cooking and everything. Does anyone think she lift a finger back at home? Don't think so. Or do you think she was fu___- this and fu-- that with Tony? Nop just her mother.

I don't think there is anything strange regarding the account of Casey being a good mother. Of course she was. She was on her absolute best behavior when she was around him.

Do you honestly think these people had time to plan how they were going to react to media attention?!

While I was mowing the lawn this afternoon (LOL), I got to thinking...

Whenever someone suggests that Caylee is dead, or some great harm has come to her, THAT'S when George, Cindy AND Casey, start to get upset?! George and Cindy at today's visitation, and when one of the earlier jailhouse audiotapes was released, between Casey and Christina (her BFF at the time), stated "if anything has happened to my baby, I'll just die..." and Casey was like "whoa!" "What a waste to call you guys..."

Connection?! The truth is hard to swallow. I think Caylee's death is a raw nerve. And when someone hits that nerve, we see it in their reaction/statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag