DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, think I am going to need eye bleach for some of Jodi's pictures. ugh

how in the hello did that happen?

I hope it does not cause any problems

is the judge expected to give her ruling on the new mistrial request today or are we done for the day?

I'm new and today was the first day I turned on the livestream. I've been following the case since I saw the 48 hours episode. YIKES! My eyes! How disrespectful to Travis as well.

No breast implants looked like normal *advertiser censored* to me, then again I only have mine to compare.

:blushing:

I don't think I'm old enough to be in this crowd!

Yes, I don't think that a mistrial at this point would even benefit the DT. Later on, it might, but not this early on. They wouldn't gain anything by starting over now, IMO.

I agree. I would think they would want to wait until they see more how the prosecution is going to paint this case, and go for a mistrial request right before prosecution rests. That way, all the cads are on the table, and they know how to defend better. Not sure why they are trying for mistrial so soon.

Unless, the defense has been doing absolutely nothing for past couple years. From the looks of their questions of witnesses so far, it seems like they have done nothing...LOL

welcome to websleuths aries416 :cheer:

what a first day to tune into the live stream :eek:

I can just hear it now . . . the FCC is saying "Lucy . . . you got some 'splainin to do!"

Jodi in braids totally nude on azfamily live stream right now!

I was watching on Ustream and they didn't show them. darn it! Not that I care to see them naked but I would like to see exactly what was going on before this twisted chick slit his throat!
:what:

Is someone gonna post the pics online? I missed them!

No breast implants looked like normal *advertiser censored* to me, then again I only have mine to compare.
Rolling. On. The. Floor.

Please PLEASE don't go asking for others to be part of a new Websleuths experiment. Or if you do make sure you ask for donations for bail up front.

I had read somewhere before that she had implants and a nose job done

I never noticed her nose...LOL OMG

In the VJJ photo it almost looked like she had piercing...WTH was that part that looked black on the edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member