*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
part of the investigation you found out the defendant was manipuilative in her interaction with men
she was flirtatious with them - he said she used them

using men - someone who is manipiulative
that is correct
you considered and ultimately favored the defendant
I looked @ behavior after the homicide - I attributed it after looking @ behaviors before - not a problem with other resteraunts before . . . unusual abhorrent behavior was a part of it . . after the killing.

the indications are contrary with Casa Ramos different than Purple Plum
you disregard these indications
I considered them
not of value to be of your assessment
factored in her behavior toward men prior to the killing, behavior with both resteraunts, before and after

abuse by TA . . component of manipulation . . . JA exhibit manipulative behavior after she killed him
correct
I am not going to believe that manipulative behavior
no I am not - I am sayig she was manipulative with men afterward
was TA a man
at this period of time - she was manipulative @ Casa ramos the statements were not . . . no manipiulative before TA said so

2 competing views
after the killing
Casa Raos on one side and Purple Plum on the other = I believe what people say @ Casa Ramos
I have other information from Purple Plum that discounted that information - I believe she was manipulative at that time it is situational not that it is a characteristic.

you have information she liked to play the victim
mischaracgterize testimony
I have one friend saying she like to play victim
immediately 5 days after the murder manipulative behavior
yes
expanse of years in between - chose to say that was abhorrent not something characteristic of her . .
I am saying what I hear from one teen friend of hers . . . preponderance of behavior on the one side and one on the other.

numerous collateral sources - preponderance of evidence .. . . more likely than not?
no

preponderance of evidence means I have looked @ all evidence available to me - gone thru it looked @ what appears to be the truth for me makes sense . . . weigh evidence - what I have been presented with is what I have to go on. . .
you are a human lie detector . . .may not be truth to someone else
not charachterize self as human lie detector

Purple plum and casa ramos example . . casa appears to be the truth
not what I am saying . . . purple plum statements could be true - situationally . . .

if true she could be manipuilative toward men on June 13, 2008 - 2 weeks before she could also be manipulative toward men
it doesn't stan to reason

based upon the continuum . . . right after the murder - could be true she was manipulative before the murder

objection
approach

statement of when she was a teen she was manipulative and again on 6/13/08 both could be incidents of manipulative
yes
text sent by defendant to TA mistakenly . .. to an individual named Steven . . part of that TA became upset
he became very upset
the defendant created another text message and sent it - almost the same as the first one . . could she have sent text to TA just to get a rise out of TA
are you asking me if someone who has not been manipulative in other relationships do something manipulative - it is possible - many of us could . . . highly possible

Ryan Burns - sexual contact
making out
do you know why she was making out right after the murder
she was trying to look normal
manipulative
manipulate yourself . . try to make self believe
sexual contact with RB (grinding) would make her feel normal or him
I don't know - anyone feel normal after what happened
you would go and have some sexual relationships with some guy?

that is not my standard - no I don't go and behave . .
your personal standards are unimportant . . .
ok
if it were me . . you interject your standard
I misspoke

you told me in our interview . . . you didn't ask questions of JA because you old fashioned and embarrassed
sexual questions I didn't ask - those questions don't come easy to me
old fashioned restricted you from aksing about TA and JA relationship
I read about them . . asked about them later after speaking with JM . . . after a sex tape . . there were questions I had not asked when you and I had our interview and questions I asked after that

you said you were old fashioned . . after our interview you went to talk to JA and you were even older when talked to her afterwards

your standard didn't change - still old fashioned
my standard changed because I needed define specific things and ask

let's define old fashioned . . .
inhibited in your questioning of her . .
I din't ask her if she brought ky or astroglide

why don't we play it
objection
approach

said something about KY and Astroglide . . we were talking about something else . . talking about anal sex
we talked about anal sex?

play tape for you to refresh recollection

(anal sex discussion just prior to the lunch break . . . . hmmmmm)

Jw asks to look @ transcript - Judge allows it . . . JM getting out his trusty speaker and CD in hand.

Defense asks to approach

This only take a minute then move onto another area.

JM voice . . . ALV . . she said they had normal sex . . .they attempted anal sex once but she didn't like it . .
did she say it was consummated?
I didn't ask
anal sex @ her request or his
I didn't ask
maybe I am just old fashioned I don't know I didn't ask because she didn't like it

that refresh recolelciton about anal sex?
correct

lunch hour until 1:30
ALV may step down

jury is excused

JA asking questions of JW again

whispering back and forth . . .

JW asks to approach ..
Judge asks if want to do it @ 1?

JA asking if she has to go with the officer . .

Judge looking on . . .
JA leaves her tablet but takes her jacket . . .

JA now grabs tablet and blue folder with lots of papers

I am late getting tuned in . . .jury is now just being brought in . . . it is 2:06pm . . JW appears to be frowning.

ALV reviewed a statement by JA's father w/Det. Flores - a portin of the statement re: his daughter's truthfulness . . .age 14 and onward. JA portray self as a victim even though there was no abuse . . .
objection
approach please

JA likes to play the victim when they were teenagers
she was younger than that . . .I thought they were teens but I was incorrect.
about the same time the father made statement about lack of truthfulness
I gave the wrong answer . . yu are asking me to put those two things together
previous to th break you testified Zana Coronzo said she like to be victim
same age 14 -what the Father said.

you went back to JA and discussed anal sex
I talked about lubricant - I did talk about anal sex specifically the lubricant
as you asked me in interview who brought the lubricant fo the anal sex . . .
(who did btw????)

get the specifics about that or did your prejudices provent you from doing that - you said you were old fashioned . . . did you talk to her about anal sex
whomever she had anal sex
she tried it - she didn't like it - only one she had anal sex with TA - I askd her about anal sex.
all these other individuals or just anal sex with TA?
I talked to her about anal sex with other people
did she indicate Bobby Juarez? (Quadez?) . . . not sure spelling

not important in assessing DV -which I was really asked to do here
do you know if she had anal sex with MM
they attempted it and she didn't like it
with Mr. Brewer?
they experimented and neither of them pursued sam with MM

there were attempts . . it was not consummated
it wasn't pursued - they did not continue . . it was not enjoyable and they did not continue as a practice.

if an area you don't feel you want to discuss -
if doesn't feel relevant to DV
feeling of relevance or don't pursue
if it isn't relevant I don't pursue
person who determines relevance is you
in terms of DV - I would be the person - my mind, and experience
could be that other people don't think what you think is importance

sure
could you be wrong
anyone could - I am sure I could be wrong
you could be wrong about it's importance
I don't believe I am hypothetically anything could be true

you are aware of telephone conversation wit JA and TA where they are involved in sex. . yes - listened to it . . . before or after . .?
it was your belief it was recorded b y TA
I believe it was JA
on 11/14/2012 we had conversation about that - your understanding of who taped conversation-
you have the paper I don't remember give different answer - I believe what on that paper correct and I hadn't formed - I had partial opinion about DV.
what date this trial started
beginning of this year
jury selection started last year - Dec 2012
we dicussed this in November - a month before this trial was to start
you gave your opinion -then you went and did some other work?
I did some other work
why did you give me your impression this was a DV relationship
I had read all IM's, emails, a lot of collateral data but hadn't read everything . .

if you already had opinion why get more after talking to prosecutor
I wanted all the information . . .
your opinion was complete when we spoke -defendant was a victim of DV . . looked @ all corroboration you had looked @ . . .you were not waffling back in Nov 2012 - certain of your opinion . . there is no purpose served in going back and doing more work if you have already reached opinion
more info I have - better off I am - I do that in all my cases - I don't stop gaterhing info. .
telephone ccall you knew about it - person who tape recorded it was TA . .
that I thought it was
everything can be prefaced with "I think"
I don't have a record to refer to like you - I made some mistakes in my interview - I misspoke didn't get info from JA . .
didn't pay attention to detail because you were already in the defendant's camp . . matter to you? yesor no
context and big picture -all of the evidence not the date

I am asking about telephone call . . not the date
your knowledge of who recorded it
I made mistak about who recorded it
mistake about that - this is only piece of evidence where TA is actually present - you can hear his voice .. . 90% is body language . . . can't get body language at least get inflections in voice . . . much better than text message

you thought TA had written the wrong name on a text
yes
you can hear interaction between the two
not necessarily make it better it is different
a recorded sex tape doesn't necessarily have to be any more accurate . . . look @ compilation a lot of text, IM, emails . . .

that information is as good as something in writing?
which is better tape recorded conversation or a text message?
I can't say which is better . . there is a large number of text, IM's, there is one sex tape I listened to . . they are important but I have to take all that info in . ..

coiuld hear in TA's tone of voice whether he is happy or unhappy
what he presents . .
you talked to JA and she presented evidence when talk to you . . TA is talking and he is presenting to you - he doesn't know it . . he doesn't have the issue of secondary gain. . .
depends on how you define that

the individual point of view that someone might be deceitful

secondary gain - not getting something from an atty - could be what you get from sex . .
maybe talking about masturbation? equating they may have . . . TA was in the same relationship .

Judge if you were in my group I would ask you to take time out Mr. Martinez
Judge will you please admonish witness?

yes please answer the questions

May 10 th 2008 - intimate conversation
they were being sexual, a tenderness, feeling they were getting along, no indicatiaon from tape itself JA was enjoying as much as TA . . . only connected thru wireless space - I cannont speak to how much someone is enjoying sex on tape . . . particularly female - JA has 2 orgasms . . . TA had one . . enjoy themselves
Have you seen When Harry met Sally
can't tell if she is having an orgasim . . I can't tell if either one had an orgams . .

no other information from collateral sources he was or wasn't have orgasm if nothing out there to support that . . . what led you to believe TA was not having an orgasm . . .
once again my expertise is in DV not in orgasm . . . you ask questions so quickly . . . I should sit back and answer only n the DV what I was askd to do.

you are advocating on behalf of the defendant

I didn't find it problematic whether she taped it or he did . . .

TA perhaps typed the wrong name . . . every time there has been a judgement call you have taken the defendant side . . . on 2 occasions I did . . . didn't feel take one side . .. I just thought they consentuatlly agreed to doing a sex tape . .. you said JA only had sex with him to please him . . . no
never heard JA felt uncomfy when engaging sex with TA?
no
did you review several sexual encounters . . .
yes
first one - oral sex, uncomfy too soon, in the home of the Hughes . . . she felt uncomfortable . . . if we listen to the tape any uncomfort with any of the phrases being used?
objection
approach

November of 2006 was the first time they had that sexual encounter . . . part of the reason I point that out . . . you get confused . . prosecutor pointed it out . . . yes

prompted her with leading questions?
Idon't believe I did. . . are you talking about . . .interview over 44hrs - I try very hard not to lead people

involving sex you had questions whether or not defendant she used sex to quell his anger - your words? yes but I believe she already mentioned it - why need to ask her
I don't really know . . .long time ago - lets take look @ notes
objection - overruled

exhibit #612 (more introduced into evidence)

your handwriting
yes it is

indicates @top page - ask Jodi . . more than 1 or 2 questions - none of them have a question mark . . .
I guess not
read whole document there are no question marks . .

investigation in this case - use sex to quell his anger? . . your question to the defendant . . leading her or suggesting the answer .?
I didn't feel I was . . . using sex to quell anger - saying he had anger right?
objection
approach

suggesting the answer when you were asking about anger
I did ask the question after . . . I guess I did

stress to TA mean sex?
that was an answer to a question not a question

ask Jodi at top of the page

they were not all questions - I do stream of consciousness . . .

clearly all questions here . . .
right under sex to quell anger? . . . Stress to TA meant sex . .

on the papers I ask questions I also write the answers on . . .
on top of this paper it says ask Jody . . .

this document was done in advance . .
I write the responses . . . I wasn't doing it all in advance Mr. Martinez . . .

objection - overruled

question is correct . . .

jounals were guided by Law of Attraction - write something positive . . nothing negative . . .focus on positive . . .
ALV watched the movie the Secret - the law of attraction .. . watched the documentary as well . .. encompasses your ideas of law of attraction . . . if you write something positive then positive things will come out . . .

energy put out in positive way . . . positive energy come back . . writing in positive way - JA was influenced about Law of Attraction - she wouldn't write anything negative in journal because go against law of attraction . . .

several tings in the negative about TA . . . and when he alleges when he hit her . . . made sense to ALV why not written in journal contrary negative wrting in journal - Lawof Attraction

you believed JA never laid a finger on TA . . . you still believed her based on her statements, (in part) . . .Law of Attraction . . . . she didn't write it or he never laid a finger on her . . . .

she didn't write negative things because law of attraction - writtenword . . . reason she didn't write in her journal . . . went behind the words . . words never indicated hit, choke, any other physical acts. . . indicated cruel behavior . . that would be an act . . .where indication he hit her on day she was leaving. . .

I have no indication other than her word .. . day she was moving back to Yreka - he hit her on the jaw . . . got that info from JA . . . do you know Dan Freeman? read a statemen but don't know him . . .

he strikes ou and lashes out at her because he doesn't want her to leave . . . TA hit her she told him she was going to Yreka - he was upset about it . . . do you know whether Dan Freeman had a conversation with TA prior to that whether JA should even be around in the Mesa area - it was actually TA had to have the conversation with her to leave . . .that would be important info to have

TA tell her he wants her to leave . . would not you want to know this in weighing involving her statement . . . support her going to Yreka
let's assume a hypothetical . . . if all thatwere true - wouldn t that cause a problem . . . alleged incident in this case. . . important info tohave that information . . .now what gonna do with it . . .give you sense of pause in firmness in your opinion .. .

info I need to look @ and heck out . . . it doesn't change domestic violence . . . if TA wanted JA to go to Yreka . . .there is no evidence of that . . . if you had that would that give you cause . . . yes or no
not yes or no question

The gist of that trip - they had a fight . . .Lisa Andrews said he was very negative . . .
I want to now who started the fight, when it was . . where happened if JA had any information....
afternoon break . . . . court considering holding trial this Frid 9:30- 12:30
next Fri 9-4 and May 3 10-4 if any of those dates cause problem

April 12 - 9:30 - 12:30
April 26 - 9-4
May 3 10-4

in addition - one juror has a conflict this Thursday = start @ 10 instead 9:30 . . .I know another juror has another conflict for another day - we are discussing that.

JA is smiling and whispering to JW . . .

reviewed Ragen Housely and TA IM . . . . correct
was TA afraid of JA because of her stalking behavior . . .
he was
look @ continuum . . . moving to the Terrorism column stalking is mentioned in the continuum of abuse.
not a yes or no answer Mr. M
is that word stalking? Y or NO
you are not using the definition
Judge non-responsive
sustained

stalking appears @ right hand column
it appears in all three columns . . .it is usually at the bottom of the other columns

this is not your continuum
it is part of one someone copied
do you see stalking under abuse?
I don't believe yes or no answer . . . I can't answer truthfully yes/no

what is word? . . .abuse, sporadic . . . name calling, verbal abuse but not psychological, may be remorseful . . . aggression takes place . . .

see word stalking?
I see high conflict . . . does not solve problems well . . . may have remorse . . sporadic physical aggression and destruction of property
see word stalking there?
It was never there

battering monopolization of . . . jealousy, self absorbed, more generally violent
see word stalking in that column y/n
no
only under terrorist is stalking . . . involves a frightened response by the person being stalked
frightened behaviors . . . demonstrated in by the person . . . .people who are stalked take action and I saw no action taken.

in Ragen Housely . . .. TA was extremely afraid because stalking behavior by the defendant . . when you agreed you didn't mean to agree. . . y/n?
not y/o
extremely afraid . . .I agreed with his verbage

no . . judge may we approach?
you may

reviewed Ragen Housely and TA IM . . . . correct
was TA afraid of JA because of her stalking behavior . . .
he was
look @ continuum . . . moving to the Terrorism column stalking is mentioned in the continuum of abuse.
not a yes or no answer Mr. M
is that word stalking? Y or NO
you are not using the definition
Judge non-responsive
sustained

stalking appears @ right hand column
it appears in all three columns . . .it is usually at the bottom of the other columns

this is not your continuum
it is part of one someone copied
do you see stalking under abuse?
I don't believe yes or no answer . . . I can't answer truthfully yes/no

what is word? . . .abuse, sporadic . . . name calling, verbal abuse but not psychological, may be remorseful . . . aggression takes place . . .

see word stalking?
I see high conflict . . . does not solve problems well . . . may have remorse . . sporadic physical aggression and destruction of property
see word stalking there?
It was never there

battering monopolization of . . . jealousy, self absorbed, more generally violent
see word stalking in that column y/n
no
only under terrorist is stalking . . . involves a frightened response by the person being stalked
frightened behaviors . . . demonstrated in by the person . . . .people who are stalked take action and I saw no action taken.

in Ragen Housely . . .. TA was extremely afraid because stalking behavior by the defendant . . when you agreed you didn't mean to agree. . . y/n?
not y/o
extremely afraid . . .I agreed with his verbage

no . . judge may we approach?
you may

doesn't the verbage say TA was extremely afraid of her stalking behavior . .
if I look specifically @ that email . .
Mam . . . may we approach?

Their official relationship in Feb 07 to June or July 07
after their relation ended . . . JA moved to Mesa near TA's neighborhood . .. wouldn't that be an indicator of the beginning of stalking behavior?
no
you see that as appropriate - after the breakup in 2 separate states - see no problem w/stalking behaviors.
I see no communication from TA to discourage her and acts as the relationship is over . . . behaviorally the relationship hadn't ended.

June or July 2007 they break up , in Aug. 2007 JA went over to TA's house when he has a guest there - she was uninvited when he had that guest . .
she came over. . they had a back and forth relationship
judge -non-responsive

she was outside looking thru the glass while TA was having an intimate moment with another woman . .. isn't it true she was outside look thru glass
yes and she immediately left - you are asking me incomplete questions that don't get what my assessment is about.

Judge- answer on the the question y/n

as far as I know it is correct . . .
when she was there JA saw TA kissing another woman (by light of tv)
the bra was being hooked or unhooked . . .watched Ta in intimate moment with someone else
don't know how long she wsa there . . .

@ that point at least from TA's behavior - he was done with the relationship becauses he moved onto another woman . .
not y/n
he was extremely frightened of stalking behavior in thedefendant - go over the ex boyfriends house and look in window while intimiate moment with another

read journals.
in part
thought them to be true . .

the journals in corroboration in conjunction with other materials . . . . what part . . . there might be a piece here and there. . . ask me specifics

Aug 2007 . . . take a look @ journal entry - refresh recollection

nobody reads this . . . I love TA . . .this written after she went over an looked @ windows of his house . .. after he wrote he was extremely fearful of stalking

written in 08 to Ragen Housley . . . so this is before this IM . . . this was written the day after after this peeping . . .isn't that indication of stalking behavior/
no
corroborated entries . . corroborative evidence . . . it makes no mention of JA going over and looking in the window and seeing another woman . .. these journals are not truthful
they are not complete
incompolete means untruthful
incomplete

Aug 26, 07 . . where does it say JA engaged in stalking behavior and looked into window
no
what do you attribute that to . . these journals were influenced by the laws of attraction . .
not saying that at all
she didn't write it here @ all . .

basing on the journals and looking @ the numerous other woman he wsa with with the one on the couch . . just because he was with . .

how many other women in aug 2007 . . I am over here looking to your left

I have a list of people

Nicole Broadband . . . 2007; JA, someone else in 2007 . . . most of my data comes from 12/07 thru 6/08 . . . he wsa communicating Deanna, Nichole, JA, and Lisa @ this time.

if he is talking to other woman he is a bad guy becausehe is talking to other woman
no not at all
so he is a good guy then?
objection
approach

doesn't the verbage say TA was extremely afraid of her stalking behavior . .
if I look specifically @ that email . .
Mam . . . may we approach?

Their official relationship in Feb 07 to June or July 07
after their relation ended . . . JA moved to Mesa near TA's neighborhood . .. wouldn't that be an indicator of the beginning of stalking behavior?
no
you see that as appropriate - after the breakup in 2 separate states - see no problem w/stalking behaviors.
I see no communication from TA to discourage her and acts as the relationship is over . . . behaviorally the relationship hadn't ended.

June or July 2007 they break up , in Aug. 2007 JA went over to TA's house when he has a guest there - she was uninvited when he had that guest . .
she came over. . they had a back and forth relationship
judge -non-responsive

she was outside looking thru the glass while TA was having an intimate moment with another woman . .. isn't it true she was outside look thru glass
yes and she immediately left - you are asking me incomplete questions that don't get what my assessment is about.

Judge- answer on the the question y/n

as far as I know it is correct . . .
when she was there JA saw TA kissing another woman (by light of tv)
the bra was being hooked or unhooked . . .watched Ta in intimate moment with someone else
don't know how long she wsa there . . .

@ that point at least from TA's behavior - he was done with the relationship becauses he moved onto another woman . .
not y/n
he was extremely frightened of stalking behavior in thedefendant - go over the ex boyfriends house and look in window while intimiate moment with another

read journals.
in part
thought them to be true . .

the journals in corroboration in conjunction with other materials . . . . what part . . . there might be a piece here and there. . . ask me specifics

Aug 2007 . . . take a look @ journal entry - refresh recollection

nobody reads this . . . I love TA . . .this written after she went over an looked @ windows of his house . .. after he wrote he was extremely fearful of stalking

written in 08 to Ragen Housley . . . so this is before this IM . . . this was written the day after after this peeping . . .isn't that indication of stalking behavior/
no
corroborated entries . . corroborative evidence . . . it makes no mention of JA going over and looking in the window and seeing another woman . .. these journals are not truthful
they are not complete
incompolete means untruthful
incomplete

Aug 26, 07 . . where does it say JA engaged in stalking behavior and looked into window
no
what do you attribute that to . . these journals were influenced by the laws of attraction . .
not saying that at all
she didn't write it here @ all . .

basing on the journals and looking @ the numerous other woman he wsa with with the one on the couch . . just because he was with . .

how many other women in aug 2007 . . I am over here looking to your left

I have a list of people

Nicole Broadband . . . 2007; JA, someone else in 2007 . . . most of my data comes from 12/07 thru 6/08 . . . he wsa communicating Deanna, Nichole, JA, and Lisa @ this time.

if he is talking to other woman he is a bad guy becausehe is talking to other woman
no not at all
so he is a good guy then?
objection
approach

just because he is talking to women
flirtation - you see world as bad and good and I see world as grey . . .

you said you were old fashioned . . something offended you TA after they broken up are you somehow offended just because Ta may be talking @ other girls.

no at all . . I have 2 older children I have been thru the 60's and 70's

don't know sexual behaviors with Lisa Andrews . . . in later part of 2007 . . .I don't know who this woman on the couch was . . . Lisa Andrews . . 8 mo relationship ending in March . . . he would have been involved with Lisa @ that time . . .

Ms. Andrews wrote something about . . not specific on the date . .. he was involved in lisa Andrews @ that time . . if she wsa the woman on the couch . . if not there was another woman he wsa being sexual with. . .

you take that into account - yes
Lisa Andrews complained about TA sexual advances . . . she testified she was the one that took TA's advances further and he refused her
objection - approach

just because he is talking to women
flirtation - you see world as bad and good and I see world as grey . . .

you said you were old fashioned . . something offended you TA after they broken up are you somehow offended just because Ta may be talking @ other girls.

no at all . . I have 2 older children I have been thru the 60's and 70's

don't know sexual behaviors with Lisa Andrews . . . in later part of 2007 . . .I don't know who this woman on the couch was . . . Lisa Andrews . . 8 mo relationship ending in March . . . he would have been involved with Lisa @ that time . . .

Ms. Andrews wrote something about . . not specific on the date . .. he was involved in lisa Andrews @ that time . . if she wsa the woman on the couch . . if not there was another woman he wsa being sexual with. . .

you take that into account - yes
Lisa Andrews complained about TA sexual advances . . . she testified she was the one that took TA's advances further and he refused her
objection - approach

don't know Ms. Andrews who initiated the sexual behavior
no I don't
you are basing it on document so only have some info
read three interviews by her - didn't talk to her by self

looking in window happened in Aug 2007 . . .nothing written here in Aug 26 2007 journal entry about looking thru the window . .. JA then came over the next day and spoke to TA about this particular thing she had seen . . . they are broken up - moves to mesa July 2007 - sneaks over @ night . . doesn't appear to be stalking?
no

after she sees him with another woman . . the stories started about whether he abused her physical . .
in October
alleged physical contact between TA andJA occurred in 10/07 . . . first incident you remember physically touched her in violent way
incident argue grabbed her by shoulders and threw her dodwn and told her she ewasn't leaving . . not sure where they were her house or his
was she able to leave
she stayed . . she said thought she oculd leave - they commesed talking 3 hrs . . . after aug 2007 - after she sees him with another woman . . .then physical altercation - no reports of it and no other individuals she has told and no medical care needed - and no journal entry indicating that
no and that would make sense
make sense because you are biased
makes sense all the women I have worked with battered have done the same thing

because what some other woman may have done that is reason you believe her
no - timeline read, behavior of TA - who by the way any man in my group would consider violent . . I counsel men and women . . .

you counsel people on abuse and they say TA was abusive

every man in my group would consider TA abusive
you don't know what they would say or what they think in this case
I know what they say in my group

can you admit how they would decide in this case if TA was abusive
I belive they agree to that I have heard their discussions - some of them have been in the group over 2 years.

consider looking @ TA behavior what some guy would think about that from Long Beach, CA
no . . .I didn't consider that then - I said that now . . . I looked @ what was being said . . if they had a daughter would be so upset . . .someone they loved - those words strung together.

that is the IM Mr. m
there is nothing written in Oct about phsycial incicdent in Oct 2007
in terms of behavior . . . woman come over - they are broken up . .. the previous girlfriend moved to where they live and cocme by unannounced . . . what would those guys in the group think/
they look @ context

when you know of any physical aggressive behavior by TA
Jan 21,22 2008 . . .

early part of Jan 2008 - TA per the testimony of Dan Freeman you need to move away you need to get away from JA . . .
judge - recall testimony from this trial

I am not aware of any testimony by prior witnesses
did you read Dan Freeman desire to have JA move away from TA
I am not privy to that.

after that (1/21/08) the issue of pedophilia came up . . . stalking can be make up a lie or exposing a nasty horrific rumor untrue about an individual . .considered sstalking?
I would call that blackmailing - I have no reason to believe that happened

stalking behavior creates fear . . . people do things along the way to stop the stalker - they try to get help . . get restraining orders, call police . . . he believes he is being stalked in 2007 and I don't see behaviors response to stalking .

telling the defendant to move back to Yreka .
not fear behaviors . . . he can tell her to go
response to the stalking isn't it?
I don't have reason to see stalking

telling someone to get away - sure but I just don't see stalking behviors . .

no pattern seen on part of defendant.
I don't see it on the other part by behavjoir with TA when he starts the year with saying I love you
but we also see rejction from him in 2008

ALV asks for bath room break
bak 10 min

don't know Ms. Andrews who initiated the sexual behavior
no I don't
you are basing it on document so only have some info
read three interviews by her - didn't talk to her by self

looking in window happened in Aug 2007 . . .nothing written here in Aug 26 2007 journal entry about looking thru the window . .. JA then came over the next day and spoke to TA about this particular thing she had seen . . . they are broken up - moves to mesa July 2007 - sneaks over @ night . . doesn't appear to be stalking?
no

after she sees him with another woman . . the stories started about whether he abused her physical . .
in October
alleged physical contact between TA andJA occurred in 10/07 . . . first incident you remember physically touched her in violent way
incident argue grabbed her by shoulders and threw her dodwn and told her she ewasn't leaving . . not sure where they were her house or his
was she able to leave
she stayed . . she said thought she oculd leave - they commesed talking 3 hrs . . . after aug 2007 - after she sees him with another woman . . .then physical altercation - no reports of it and no other individuals she has told and no medical care needed - and no journal entry indicating that
no and that would make sense
make sense because you are biased
makes sense all the women I have worked with battered have done the same thing

because what some other woman may have done that is reason you believe her
no - timeline read, behavior of TA - who by the way any man in my group would consider violent . . I counsel men and women . . .

you counsel people on abuse and they say TA was abusive

every man in my group would consider TA abusive
you don't know what they would say or what they think in this case
I know what they say in my group

can you admit how they would decide in this case if TA was abusive
I belive they agree to that I have heard their discussions - some of them have been in the group over 2 years.

consider looking @ TA behavior what some guy would think about that from Long Beach, CA
no . . .I didn't consider that then - I said that now . . . I looked @ what was being said . . if they had a daughter would be so upset . . .someone they loved - those words strung together.

that is the IM Mr. m
there is nothing written in Oct about phsycial incicdent in Oct 2007
in terms of behavior . . . woman come over - they are broken up . .. the previous girlfriend moved to where they live and cocme by unannounced . . . what would those guys in the group think/
they look @ context

when you know of any physical aggressive behavior by TA
Jan 21,22 2008 . . .

early part of Jan 2008 - TA per the testimony of Dan Freeman you need to move away you need to get away from JA . . .
judge - recall testimony from this trial

I am not aware of any testimony by prior witnesses
did you read Dan Freeman desire to have JA move away from TA
I am not privy to that.

after that (1/21/08) the issue of pedophilia came up . . . stalking can be make up a lie or exposing a nasty horrific rumor untrue about an individual . .considered sstalking?
I would call that blackmailing - I have no reason to believe that happened

stalking behavior creates fear . . . people do things along the way to stop the stalker - they try to get help . . get restraining orders, call police . . . he believes he is being stalked in 2007 and I don't see behaviors response to stalking .

telling the defendant to move back to Yreka .
not fear behaviors . . . he can tell her to go
response to the stalking isn't it?
I don't have reason to see stalking

telling someone to get away - sure but I just don't see stalking behviors . .

no pattern seen on part of defendant.
I don't see it on the other part by behavjoir with TA when he starts the year with saying I love you
but we also see rejction from him in 2008

ALV asks for bath room break
bak 10 min

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member