**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm back from my husband's birthday dinner. I'm trying to catch up but I'm only on page 54. :what:

But I just figured out why I think she's explaining the purchase of the pants (being on sale). She's trying to explain away everything b/c she's lying at that point about not being there, the blood being old, she cut her hand at work, etc. So she's in 'defense mode' and over explaining everything. I think she just continued on in 'defense mode' as if having the pants made her guilty. In fact, it does in a way b/c it places her there, with the body. :doh: But she was so carried away with explaining everything that she explained why she had those pants. The very pants in the murder photos...

Hope this makes sense. She should've kept her mouth shut, but it's characteristic of someone lying to go on and on and explain things that don't need explaining. She explained the pants, as if it were in question. She was on a roll and couldn't stop.

All JMO
I think they said the gun was a .25 caliber which is a relatively small caliber weapon. Meaning it is not as powerful bullet as lets say a .38 , .357, or a .45 caliber which is real powerful. The higher the number, generally, the higher the caliber + power. So, a .25 is not much larger than a .22 which means even in a head wound, it is possible he could have crawled around for awhile.

There was a recent self-defense case where a lady home owner shot a guy like 5 or 6 times at point blank range, and he was able to run out of the house and get in his car and crash into a tree. Cant remember the caliber, but think it was a .38.

What part of his body was he shot in?

I don't think that her chair height has anything to do with finding this monster guilty. After the LE video, she could be 2" off of the floor and it wouldn't matter.

All JMO
I think they said the gun was a .25 caliber which is a relatively small caliber weapon. Meaning it is not as powerful bullet as lets say a .38 , .357, or a .45 caliber which is real powerful. The higher the number, generally, the higher the caliber + power. So, a .25 is not much larger than a .22 which means even in a head wound, it is possible he could have crawled around for awhile.

There was a recent self-defense case where a lady home owner shot a guy like 5 or 6 times at point blank range, and he was able to run out of the house and get in his car and crash into a tree. Cant remember the caliber, but think it was a .38.
.22LR rounds can be devastating if the round enters the skull, because it pretty much ricochets around and does not exit.

A .25 ACP round, while not ideal for killing someone, would probably cause substantial damage in the event of a well-placed shot to the head. In fact, I would not be surprised if that rendered him unconscious, explaining why only one shot was fired.

Holy Costco sized lube, Batman! This trial has everything. Between the hoo-hop pics, the white American ninjas, the post murder phone calls, I have no idea what's going to happen next. Maybe it'll be Bigfoot, with the candlestick, in the observatory. Thanks for keeping me updated, everyone!

At last glance, we have 104 guests! We wish you would join up & help us with this and other cases!! It's free & fun & stimulating.

C'mon aboard!!

Okay, I'm back from my husband's birthday dinner. I'm trying to catch up but I'm only on page 54. :what:

But I just figured out why I think she's explaining the purchase of the pants (being on sale). She's trying to explain away everything b/c she's lying at that point about not being there, the blood being old, she cut her hand at work, etc. So she's in 'defense mode' and over explaining everything. I think she just continued on in 'defense mode' as if having the pants made her guilty. In fact, it does in a way b/c it places her there, with the body. :doh: But she was so carried away with explaining everything that she explained why she had those pants. The very pants in the murder photos...

Hope this makes sense. She should've kept her mouth shut, but it's characteristic of someone lying to go on and on and explain things that don't need explaining. She explained the pants, as if it were in question. She was on a roll and couldn't stop.

LOl, also the window treatments, cat scratches from the feral cat! Did you notice the toilet paper on the desk! I told my DD it was to wipe up all the BS that was coming out of her!

LOL, I know, right? I think that she wants to, but her attorneys are telling her not to. Her mouth has only gotten her into more trouble, and her credibility is shot to hades anyway, so it wouldn't help, IMO.

Besides, she would then have to answer to the gun, the car rental, the hair color, the phone message, and on and on and on... I voted "NO" for that reason, but I would be thrilled if she did. I would love to see the DA take multiple stabs at HER.

ETA: 9 have voted "YES" and 12 have voted "NO" so far.

I voted yes, simply because she knows she has nothing to lose and everything to gain and in HER mind she can tell her "story" and everyone will believe her. I'm sure her attorneys will advise her that it is not in her best interest.

NG just said heinous. It sounded like anus though.
*_*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All JMO

.25 Caliber
http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/arms...368035_02_model_20_beretta_25_caliber_640.jpg

http://www.thegunzone.com/images/45acp-hst.jpg

Never knew there was such a big difference. I see what Jodi meant by saying a .25 looks like a toy gun.

But later in the interrogation she has pants that are gray with black stripes. She thinks. Maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.22LR rounds can be devastating if the round enters the skull, because it pretty much ricochets around and does not exit.

A .25 ACP round, while not ideal for killing someone, would probably cause substantial damage in the event of a well-placed shot to the head. In fact, I would not be surprised if that rendered him unconscious, explaining why only one shot was fired.

OH! And somewhere in one of her stories, she supposedly says something to the effect that one of the ninja tried to shoot her too but the gun misfired or did not go off......maybe it was in the tv interview she did about the ninjas......

I considered that it might be water droplets on the shower door and that might be the reason for the color difference but reddish marks? I don't think the water would look sort of reddish . . . .IMO

I doubt it would be water droplets on his back as his whole body was wet . . . unless the water was scalding hot but even then that might make an area look red but not scratch marks looking (I don't think)

They look like scratches to me, too.

Sorry I am late joining in but glad to be here now. I am so glad this discussion is here. I have no cable, satellite, or internet right now. I only have my phone. Trying to watch the trial is beyond annoying on this crappy phone. I am trying to watch it on youtube. You guys keep me informed. I have been following this case since seeing the 48 Hrs in 08. It is my little obsession. My oldest son thought I was crazy until I showed him this thread. I am not alone. Yay.

Hi, BeliMom. I think that the interrogator should be teaching a course in questioning. He allowed Jodi to relax herself and occupy the conversation with light talk about discount pants prices, Travis' bad taste in YouTube videos, their phones chats, and his computer virus. He even let her grab his lead about who else was there and run wild with her Great Tale of the Homicidal Ninjas who, for some reason, spared my life, but still took some of my money.

I don't think that her chair height has anything to do with finding this monster guilty. After the LE video, she could be 2" off of the floor and it wouldn't matter.

Okay, this made me really laugh!!! I agree wholeheartly. Including those librarian glasses she has on.
That jury is right on this case and it dosen't matter what she appear's to be at this moment cuz the prosecution is tearing it down moment by moment to reveal the real JA.

I voted yes, simply because she knows she has nothing to lose and everything to gain and in HER mind she can tell her "story" and everyone will believe her. I'm sure her attorneys will advise her that it is not in her best interest.

I voted yes because "wow" that would be the best, shocking event ever to be seen... :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver