**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice lines on Travis back (in the shower photos) that looked like vertical scratch lines? I was thinking they might be freckles but doubted that they would line up . . . . just wondering if that was part of the "rough sex" play. . . .

I saw those when I watched YouTube on my TV. Very large and close-up compared to my iPhone and laptop.
I wondered if she scratched him up like that.

I may have to check out today's testimony after the kids are in bed. I want to see her facial expressions in the interrogation video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi mentioned Travis used to shave the old fashioned way . . . another poster postulated earlier today that he might have used an old straight edge razor.... maybe she just meant he didn't use an electric razor. One thing for sure . . . I would hope he wouldn't use a straight razor when doing his manscaping (oh my!)

I don't remember seeing any razors on the sink area . . . .they might have been put away - anyone remember if there was a brush and shaving cream cup or anything of the like?

ETA - I guess a straight razor would not have left the puncture wounds though

lol!! today the old fashion way is with out electricity

Regarding the razor. There was a razor visible in the shower pics, on a shelf in the shower. Looks like one that has replaceable blades, Mach 4 maybe.

The shot coming first wouldn't explain the bullet casing on top of the blood.

IMHO: I think she stabbed him in the shower a la Psycho from the back first, then front- then he pushed his way out of the shower, getting the defensive wounds on his hands, -- at this point she may have run off to grab her gun from her purse - or maybe she stashed in her waistband or on the closet shelf - , he stumbles around the bathroom, to the sink, he falls to the floor, he crawls out to the hall here she slices his throat and he dies. She drags him back to the bathroom. He may have been twitching or something, and she, thinking he's still alive, shoots him then while he's lying on the floor,just to make sure. Or she shot him after she dumped him in the shower, which also matches the angle of entry. As a coup de grace. Either of that would account for the bullet on top of the blood, and in the bathroom.

I believe the court has already ruled that "cruelty" applies because of the multiple stab wounds - no matter what, this took time and he experienced pain and fear.

{Reserving the right to modify this as more facts are learned of course}

I considered that it might be water droplets on the shower door and that might be the reason for the color difference but reddish marks? I don't think the water would look sort of reddish . . . .IMO

I doubt it would be water droplets on his back as his whole body was wet . . . unless the water was scalding hot but even then that might make an area look red but not scratch marks looking (I don't think)

I wasn't sure of that either, but think it might be shadows of the water droplets that are making the area look red.

Hi, mOOcOw. You could stuff a small gun in your underwear or pocket and put the knife nearby on the floor.

Maybe she hid it behind a towel. She opened the shower door and handed him a towel, he took it was about to step out and she plunged the knife into him, or she could have shot him, either way, I think, imo, she handed him the towel.

I saw those when I watched YouTube on my TV. Very large and close-up compared to my iPhone and laptop.
I wondered if she scratched him up like that.

I may have to check out today's testimony after the kids are in bed. I want to see her facial expressions in the interrogation video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the link for today's testimony. I could not hear watching the live feed today. tia

When he was sitting in the shower, I think she came up from around the side and behind his head, knife in her left hand and back slammed it into his chest!

Maybe she hid it behind a towel. She opened the shower door and handed him a towel, he took it was about to step out and she plunged the knife into him, or she could have shot him, either way, I think, imo, she handed him the towel.

That is very possible. I know the first place I put the towel when getting out of the shower is over my head and face! That would have been the perfect opportunity! Just when you thought you heard it all!

How is Jodi going to justify a voice mail inviting Travis to accompany her and Heather to a play (Othello and Shakespeare) that she left his on his phone 7 hours after he was dead? I don't care which version of her lies (she wasn't there/the Ninja's did it/self-defence) a juror may choose to believe, in the last 2 versions she knew he was dead, so why leave a voice mail?

At the time she left the voice mail she didn't know she was going to have to change her story. Talk about a screw up! I hope the jurors catch this.

Great catch! I didn't think of this. Hope the jury caught it too!

I considered that it might be water droplets on the shower door and that might be the reason for the color difference but reddish marks? I don't think the water would look sort of reddish . . . .IMO

I doubt it would be water droplets on his back as his whole body was wet . . . unless the water was scalding hot but even then that might make an area look red but not scratch marks looking (I don't think)

Yes I did notice that. Very weird. But know one said anything about it and I forgot to mention it. TY

This is the closest I have seen to what I think was probably the sequence of events. I think she shot him first and was hoping that would be enough, and when it was not enough, she didnt want to make any more sounds, so viciously used the knife because he was pretty much defenseless after being shot. When she said the ninja's said "shut up shut up"....I think that was her telling him to shut up to try and quiet him to avoid any more noise.

I agree the buleet casing could have rolled into some blood and it may have been clean on top of the casing and it may have looked it the casing came last, when it really just rolled just enough into some blood.

The medical examiner, the professional who did his autopsy, said that the gun shot was last.

Nancy Grace is insane. Complaining about her chair height?!

I wasn't sure of that either, but think it might be shadows of the water droplets that are making the area look red.

TA also has quite a few freckles that made me do a double take, I still think its the water from the shower, but I also think in the "dragging" photo that is TAs foot:) so what do I know?

Per the ME, the shot to the frontal part of the brain would not have allowed Travis to walk much, or make sense of anything.

All JMO
I think they said the gun was a .25 caliber which is a relatively small caliber weapon. Meaning it is not as powerful bullet as lets say a .38 , .357, or a .45 caliber which is real powerful. The higher the number, generally, the higher the caliber + power. So, a .25 is not much larger than a .22 which means even in a head wound, it is possible he could have crawled around for awhile.

There was a recent self-defense case where a lady home owner shot a guy like 5 or 6 times at point blank range, and he was able to run out of the house and get in his car and crash into a tree. Cant remember the caliber, but think it was a .38.

Per the ME, the shot to the frontal part of the brain would not have allowed Travis to walk much, or make sense of anything.

I know......he seemed pretty adamant that the head wound would have rendered him unconscious. I thought it made more sense the gun came first too.....but that handsome ME convinced me otherwise.

Nancy Grace is insane. Complaining about her chair height?!

Partially agree. NG is nuts but I was rooting her on for mentioning the height of her chair. Its so obvious. If I were a juror, I'd be like how dumb do you think we are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member