**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either. Especially NG. I don't like how she twists the truth, and makes unnecessary insinuations. This case is brutal enough, and bizarre enough, she doesn't need to overdramatize it for the audience. I've heard her outright lie on 3 or 4 occasions just over the last week on this case, and unnecessarily.

This morning on GMA she did say something meaningful: the seven knife wounds to the back will really help to counter self defense - if his back is to you, you can run.

I think the producers tell the callers to first say "oh Nancy I love you so much". One didn't yesterday and it seemed to throw her for a minute.

Amen! NG is a sensationalist.

Well it could be something as simple as her body getting a bit stiff from sitting so long. I really don't think it was from stress. I don't think that she felt any stress from murdering Travis.

No reason to massage her face if she was stiff from sitting, though.

Would someone who has followed this all along tell me why it has taken four years for this to come to court???? TIA

i gotta say today was the first time i have ever seen out and out crazy like today - i've watched the news w/ snippets or recreations in the movies - but her LE interviews - that was just very scary today IMO - i am still just baffled why she just never kept quiet and lawyered up??

Hubby and I were talking about the motive behind Jodi killing Travis last night. He thinks that Jodi became jealous and that it was a "if I can't have you, no one can" type of situation. I disagree. Here we have a woman that has never done this type of thing before. We have heard that she has broken up with all of her past boyfriends instead of them breaking up with her. I don't think that Jodi gave a rat's behind if Travis was not wanting to be with her anymore, not on that personal level. I think it was more of an "how dare YOU dump ME.......look at me (hot, sexy, desirable) compared to you (ok looking, inexperienced, naive). You should be treating me like the princess I am and giving me whatever I want simply because I decide to be with you (someone lower on the scale looks wise, etc than I am)." I don't see any love from Jodi towards Travis at all. I see a woman who found a man that was on the rise as far as work goes, had a very nice home, nice car, good looking in the sense that one didn't need to imagine he was someone else, naive, inexperienced and she thought easily to control. She found Mormon men..........jackpot for Jodi. This was not a crime of passion in my mind, at all. This was a how dare you reject me even though I really don't give a sh@t about you. Jodi could not stand the rejection, even though she was moving on to the next guy already.

I hope this made sense. I just don't see this as plain cut and dried, if I can't have you no one can.

MOO

ETA: Thanks to everyone for the play by play today! Much appreciated!

Would someone who has followed this all along tell me why it has taken four years for this to come to court???? TIA

Considering they only have court very part time and they are always taking breaks and starting late, I think that we are lucky to not have to wait another 2 years...:)

I think the chest stab came first. If he was stabbed in the back first he would be quickly hunched over in pain, guarding his front of his body.

The chest stab could have been an underhand upward motion while he was sitting, or overhand motion while he was standing.

Then after his chest was injured the back wounds came as he struggled coughing blood over the sink. Followed by the throat slash as he escaped down the hall and later the gunshot.

Hubby and I were talking about the motive behind Jodi killing Travis last night. He thinks that Jodi became jealous and that it was a "if I can't have you, no one can" type of situation. I disagree. Here we have a woman that has never done this type of thing before. We have heard that she has broken up with all of her past boyfriends instead of them breaking up with her. I don't think that Jodi gave a rat's behind if Travis was not wanting to be with her anymore, not on that personal level. I think it was more of an "how dare YOU dump ME.......look at me (hot, sexy, desirable) compared to you (ok looking, inexperienced, naive). You should be treating me like the princess I am and giving me whatever I want simply because I decide to be with you (someone lower on the scale looks wise, etc than I am)." I don't see any love from Jodi towards Travis at all. I see a woman who found a man that was on the rise as far as work goes, had a very nice home, nice car, good looking in the sense that one didn't need to imagine he was someone else, naive, inexperienced and she thought easily to control. She found Mormon men..........jackpot for Jodi. This was not a crime of passion in my mind, at all. This was a how dare you reject me even though I really don't give a sh@t about you. Jodi could not stand the rejection, even though she was moving on to the next guy already.

I hope this made sense. I just don't see this as plain cut and dried, if I can't have you no one can.

MOO

ETA: Thanks to everyone for the play by play today! Much appreciated!

I think that it's a little bit of both, but mostly, I think that it is because she is a sociopath, obsessed monster.

I think the chest stab came first. If he was stabbed in the back first he would be quickly hunched over in pain, guarding his front of his body.

The chest stab could have been an underhand upward motion while he was sitting, or overhand motion while he was standing.

Then after his chest was injured the back wounds came as he struggled coughing blood over the sink. Followed by the throat slash as he escaped down the hall and later the gunshot.

This is what the medical examiner said was the sequence of injuries.

But remember he (ME) said he couldn't tell for sure because the brain is soft tissue and had decomposed too much. He also said there was sign of hemorrhaging at the bullet wound entrance.

Maybe he was shot first..

I remember the ME said he was shot last. That would lead me to think that all things considered the ME came to the conclusion TA was shot last. It is never just one thing when they make these determinations. jmo

Let me guess, a brown van full of hippies being driven by Zanny the Nanny dropped the jean wearing ninjas off at Travis'.

let me guess, a brown van full of hippies being driven by zanny the nanny dropped the jean wearing ninjas off at travis'.
best post of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the ME said he was shot last. That would lead me to think that all things considered the ME came to the conclusion TA was shot last. It is never just one thing when they make these determinations. jmo

The clean bullet casing on top of blood seems to verify this, however for some weird reason I still think the shot came first. Seems to me the easiest way to make sure TA couldn't deflect or defend himself. Unless she hit him with the knife while his eyes were closed in the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela