**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CAnthony could be forced to be truthful [yeah – I know], it would be very interesting to hear CA’s commentary on JA’s performance on these fascinating LE interviews.

Can psychopaths see right through the BS of other psychopaths? TIA

What a great question!!! Interesting!!!
Can't wait to hear the answe!

The clean bullet casing on top of blood seems to verify this, however for some weird reason I still think the shot came first. Seems to me the easiest way to make sure TA couldn't deflect or defend himself. Unless she hit him with the knife while his eyes were closed in the heart.

Not really directing this at you, just been trying to catch up and have been reading post after post with people stating they think Travis was shot first....

The Medical Examiner, Dr. Kevin Horn, testified on the stand that just one of the reasons he came to the conclusions that Travis was shot last is because Travis did suffer such severe defensive wounds to his hands.

The ME said that being shot through the frontal lobe of the brain would have prevented Travis from raising his arms in self defense, and would have rendered Travis incapable of fighting for his life, and especially made it impossible for him to try to crawl away.

There are other reasons why it only makes sense that Travis was shot last, such as the bullet casing being on top of the pool of blood, but the injury and shock the brain would suffer after being shot in that particular section of his head seemed to me to be the most convincing point of the ME's testimony about when Travis was shot.

Absolutely! I have one myself, for years. Multiple protective orders, arrests (including many felony charges), a knife, peering in windows, busting thru multiple windows, ankle monitor violations, suicide threats dozens and dozens of times, threats, weird gifts, creepy deliveries, 5 or 6 different inpatient hospitalizations in mental institutions, jail time, etc. Currently in the middle of filing another protective order.

I feel like I am always reading about male stalkers. Maybe they just take their stalking to a criminal level more than women, but women exhibit obsessive stalking behavior more. Perhaps that is what he is trying to say. I think most women can admit to a crazy relationship moment at least ONCE (snooping around home, checking email, phone history, internet history, etc.) That, to me, is not stalking, nor obsessive, if done once or so. Nothing to be proud of, though. I've done it back in the day, lol.

So sorry to hear all you have been going thru.
Been there too. Very uncomfortable way to live.

If CAnthony could be forced to be truthful [yeah – I know], it would be very interesting to hear CA’s commentary on JA’s performance on these fascinating LE interviews.

Can psychopaths see right through the BS of other psychopaths? TIA

Very interesting question! Psychopaths don't seem to have much insight into their own behavior, if any at all (I'm no expert.) But would a psychopath have insight into another psychopath's behavior? Hmmm... Would love for an expert to weigh in on this.

CA would probably view this as to how she would have spun the lies better and more convincingly, and been able to get away with it. CA seems like a better liar to me, but JA seems like a more dangerous person to me. IMO

Guys...the EXPERT has already said that the shot came last. Why is this even still a question? I'm not understanding.

I think because she had a gun and obviously took it for a reason, it doesn't make sense to some of us. She went to great lengths to try to cover up that gun. I realize she is likely a psychopath and what she did might never make sense to any of us. I also believe that there is likely another expert witness for the defense that says the bullet wound could have came first. Mostly I just find it fascinating.

Guys...the EXPERT has already said that the shot came last. Why is this even still a question? I'm not understanding.

I can't see any way the chest stab wounds come AFTER the gun shot, along with the blood down the hallway and eventual throat slice.
Frontal chest stab wounds had to come first IMO

Has anyone read this article about how Jodi gets special privileges in jail?

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/7631...angry-tax-dollars-murderer-graphic-photos.htm

Thoughts?

As I read it, the person quoted is saying that the inmates, in general and including Jodi, receive too much special treatment. I don't see her saying that Jodi is getting any privilege specific to her. I agree with her premise, though. I think the inmates should get the opposite of privileged treatment.

I'm sorry I thought he said he wasn't sure because of decomposition.

No need to apologize...:) It's just that it is pretty much a known fact that Travis was shot last, as I remember it. I actually at first thought that he was shot first as well. But, after hearing the testimony of the ME, that changed my mind. As well, the ME said that the shot came after he had pretty much bled out from the stabbings and the slit throat. He didn't bleed much from the shot according to the ME.

Has anyone read this article about how Jodi gets special privileges in jail?

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/7631...angry-tax-dollars-murderer-graphic-photos.htm

Thoughts?

:furious:

Very upsetting. It's not supposed to be a daycamp.

I've found her christmas caroling karaoke video to be maddening from day 1.
I don't know why they're having singing competitions or why they're being videotaped and distributed to the media. The jail looks like a joke.
I thought Sheriff Joe was the toughest head honcho in the country but other than tent city and making male inmates wear pink, seems like it's a walk in the park, at least for JA.

Absolutely! I have one myself, for years. Multiple protective orders, arrests (including many felony charges), a knife, peering in windows, busting thru multiple windows, ankle monitor violations, suicide threats dozens and dozens of times, threats, weird gifts, creepy deliveries, 5 or 6 different inpatient hospitalizations in mental institutions, jail time, etc. Currently in the middle of filing another protective order.

I hope you own a gun, or have a big scary dog. Some sort of protection!

Something just occurred to me. If Jodi did a lot of the stabbing prior to shooting him, the she must have wanted him to feel pain. And we know he was not shot first.
Omg she is a piece of work!
Imo

I have to agree with you. If a bullet travels through one's brain and lodges itself in the cheek, the assumption would be that the victim is too incapacitated both mentally and physically to crawl down a hallway. My thoughts anyway....

I can't see any way the chest stab wounds come AFTER the gun shot, along with the blood down the hallway and eventual throat slice.
Frontal chest stab wounds had to come first IMO

Can you explain why please? Other than the bullet casing on top of blood.

I think because she had a gun and obviously took it for a reason, it doesn't make sense to some of us. She went to great lengths to try to cover up that gun. I realize she is likely a psychopath and what she did might never make sense to any of us. I also believe that there is likely another expert witness for the defense that says the bullet wound could have came first. Mostly I just find it fascinating.

There could be many reasons that she used the knife instead of the gun. None of us know these reasons. I don't believe that you will see an expert from the defense side saying that the gun shot came first because they are trying to prove that she killed Travis because he attacked her. If, in fact, she did shoot him first, why then would she go about stabbing him while he tried to crawl away from her and then slit his throat? That wouldn't go toward their argument. The gunshot could have come last for as simple a reason as she wanted to make damned sure he was dead. Because of the trajectory of the bullet, she had to be standing OVER him. None of this would play well for the defense.

:furious:

Very upsetting. It's not supposed to be a daycamp.

I've found her christmas caroling karaoke video to be maddening from day 1.
I don't know why they're having singing competitions or why they're being videotaped and distributed to the media. The jail looks like a joke.
I thought Sheriff Joe was the toughest head honcho in the country but other than tent city and making male inmates wear pink, seems like it's a walk in the park, at least for JA.

Yep...she's a rock star in jail. Another reason that she should get the DP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela