**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my smilies to show up, and I am obsessed with them now, so I would like to apologize in advance for all of the bizarre smilies that will no doubt start to creep into my posts. :viking:

Thank you. :banme:

(also, most of these smilies will probably be unrelated to anything in the post.)

:bananalama:

I truly admire this detective composure. Just hearing her monotone voice with absolutely no emotion would have made me lose my temper a long time ago. I'm Irish and Cherokee and I did not have to guess if my father was Pisssssssd with me but my mother? I feared her more than my short-tempered father because she rarely lost her cool but the results of her being angry were awful.

IMO he is modeling her to gain rapport. I noticed several times that they both do it....she by nature, he by training.

A couple of times he was leaning forward as she was leaning over the table and when he changed a subject he leaned back and in a second, she did the same thing!

She's an artist; she may be doodling. It's a good way to get your mind off whatever's eating at you.

i just can't believe how self-serving she is. every word out of her mouth is uttered to make herself sound good and intelligent and perfect.

With the suspects-criminals that i work with, some do get some anti anxiety pills or IV before court hearing, because they know that they are guilty but they have to go to court and etc.

I do believe that she is on medication right now..her behavior is so different, the way she talk to her lawyers,the way she flip her hair..

It is much, much harder for prisoners to get on medication here in the states. I have firsthand knowledge of this because my law partner is a criminal defense attorney and I observe what happens with some of his mentally ill or even physically ill clients who are locked up.

This question came up repeatedly during the casey anthony trial. People simply could not believe that she could sit there at her murder trial so calmly without the benefit of medication. Well, why not? She sat there so calmly as the detectives confronted her with her lies about her obviously dead child.

Same in this case. jodi shows some signs of internal nervousness during the interrogation, but for the most part, she's pretty cool. Cool as a cucumber. Most people would be pooping their pants. Why do we accept her calmness then but insist she must be medicated now? Psychopaths don't get as anxious as other people.

One other thing, in English, retarded does not just mean unintelligent. No doubt psychopaths are usually very intelligent. It can also mean limited emotional development.

Honest question. I'm not a psychologist, but is it possible she has a split personality and really doesn't remember any of this?

I don;t think so because she is lying. If she didn;t remember why would she lie about so much?

Hi everyone. I am a new poster. Been reading all the comments since the start of the trial. Anyone who has any sympathy or understanding for Jodi Arias, or even thinks that she had a reason to kill TA is really lacking in common sense. I never agreed with a death penalty, but she is straight up guilty, cold, psychopathic, unremorseful, and scary! So she should get the death penalty and then sit in a cell on death row for years. Life in prison in the general population would be just a walk in the park for her. I don't care, DO NOT CARE, how much of a ladies man they try to make TA out to be, he did not deserve this. No one does!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, "I've been trying to puyt his death behind me." Really? that quickly, huh?

J < mod snip> - I've been trying to put his death behind me.

she said...."i would be more than remorseful".

Gee., thanks Jodi. I am sure his parents will be OK with that.

OMG. How did this detective sit through this. He needs to be canonized.

The reality quote is just too much.

Charged with first degree murder.... jodi asks, What's the difference?

WTH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I had worse issues with other people; they're still alive."

Congrats, JA!

i just can't believe how self-serving she is. every word out of her mouth is uttered to make herself sound good and intelligent and perfect.

Welcome to WS! I agree and it's making me angry just listening to her.

I've been friends with all my ex-boyfriends... they are all still alive.
oh oh, in that case Jodi, you must not have done it! geesh!

I am just dumbfounded that she never asked for a lawyer.

Please tell me how I acted wrong so I don't make that mistake NEXT TIME...

telling her she isn't acting right...that made her face go red

She needs the scoop so she can act more appropriately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads