**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She and her lawyer need to watch this and not write notes.

Please tell me how to improve my "not a murderer" acting skills Detective!

OH WOW. What is it? Because I'm not crying? Its not like I'm going to change how I act...

Riiiiight.

IMO, it really was behind her in her mind. She was totally through with the situation and on to something and someone new.:furious:

The minute she closed the door to Travis's bedroom. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG. How did this detective sit through this. He needs to be canonized.

The reality quote is just too much.

I wonder if the police interrogatures don't think they are on a great hunt to get the subject to capitulate. A very serious game of chess.

It is much, much harder for prisoners to get on medication here in the states. I have firsthand knowledge of this because my law partner i a criminal defense attorney and I observe what happens with some of his mentally ill or even physically ill clients who are locked up.

This question came up repeatedly during the casey athony trial. People simply could not believe that she could sit there at hewr murder trial so calmly without the benefit of medication. Well, why not? She sat there so calmly as the detectives confronted her with her lies about her obviously dead child.

Same in this case. jodi shows some signs of internal nervousness during the interrogation, but for the most part, she's pretty cool. Cool as a cucumber. Most people would be pooping their pants. Why do we accept her calmness then but insist she must be medicated now? Psychopaths don;t get as anxious as other people.

One other thing, in English, retarded does not just mean unintelligent. No doubt psychopaths are usually very intelligent. It can also mean limited emotional development.

I don;t think so because she is lying. If she didn;t remember why would she lie about so much?

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, "I've been trying to puyt his death behind me." Really? that quickly, huh?

I agree tho its different here....sadly sometimes we are too soft

Just wanted to add that I noticed that she had put the part in her hair back to the original position so that the shield can be activated at her will. :what:

She thought that Travis had found his future wife in Mimi? Wow.

ETA: After hearing Mimi's testimony that they had only gone on 3 dates and were only friends, that shows how far out of proportion her mind was blowing things. This is consistent, IMO, of an obsessive stalker. The rumination that she must have been doing, yikes.)

(hehehe, I said "blowing things.")

Damning words! -- The only one who was holding her back from moving on was HER!

Mimi was the real motive behind this. She was pissed he wanted a woman other than her. And that he was still pursuing Mimi.

Just confess already!!!! She is so close, but thinks that if she keeps talking it will all just go away!

:twocents:

Did he tell her that Mimi was the one he wanted to marry, she was his future wife?

"... maybe its something wrong with me psychologically..."

So she invited him to see OTHELLO? Jodi probably sees herself an an Othello-like tragic character. Travis as Desdemona.

Thank you SparkNotes:

Desdemona is apparently aware of her imminent death. She, not Othello, asks Emilia to put her wedding sheets on the bed, and she asks Emilia to bury her in these sheets should she die first. The last time we see Desdemona before she awakens to find Othello standing over her with murder in his eyes, she sings a song she learned from her mother’s maid: “She was in love; and he proved mad / And did forsake her. She had a song of willow. / . . . / And she died singing it. That song tonight / Will not go from my mind” (IV.iii.27–30). Like the audience, Desdemona seems able only to watch as her husband is driven insane with jealousy. Though she maintains to the end that she is “guiltless,” Desdemona also forgives her husband (V.ii.133). Her forgiveness of Othello may help the audience to forgive him as well.

Shortly before he kills himself, Othello wishes for eternal spiritual and physical torture in hell, crying out, “Whip me, ye devils, / . . . / . . . roast me in sulphur, / Wash me in steep-down gulfs of liquid fire!” (V.ii.284–287

So she invited him on a trip to Crater Lake (near Medford, OR area...just a few hours north of Yreka, CA) and to see Othello.
The Shakespeare Festival is in Ashland, Oregon.

She's just sick. Truly sick, sick, sick.

I wonder if the police interrogatures don't think they are on a great hunt to get the subject to capitulate. A very serious game of chess.

I'll bet Det. Flores plays a mean hand of poker.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads