**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi seems to take notes/write more than the defense/prosecution attorneys combined, what is she writing?!!

I agree! I'm really enjoying this discussion board courtesy of Websleuths and would hate to see it shut down because of personal attacks.

Back to the case. Does anyone know if this video they are showing is the one where Jodi changes her story and says that 2 other people killed TA
?

bbm - don't quote me but I think the story changes the following day.. which would be July 16th iirc, the day after she is arrested. She has a day to sit in the slammer and come up with her new story.

I just want to put this out there.... should JA NOT receive the death penalty for any reason, I don't want to be ANYWHERE neat this beech when she goes through menopause. Can you imagine a hormonal Jodi? (though a recreation of it might be an amazing one person show on Broadway)

It would be funny if the detective just said "ok I guess you didn't do it then" in the middle of all her lies. Just to see her reaction, then say "just kidding" LOL

Just like Casey, she really believes if she just keeps lying and lying and lying, she will wear them down. She now believes her own lies, so she is calm and keeps her quiet little girl voice going. She is trying so hard to convince them there's a mix up, that her old camera card might have been left at TA's and he used it in his new camera, and even she admits that's far fetched, but she GOES WITH IT.

I know police lie during interviews. Do most people know that? If an innocent person was confronted with that evidence they would be freaked out and pissed off and say that is not possible damn it!

But JA is a true sociopath and she has the will to just calmly keep denying or trying to explain evidence away. No matter how long they keep her I believe she'll stay in that calm manner and I think an innocent person would become angry.

I truly admire this detective composure. Just hearing her monotone voice with absolutely no emotion would have made me lose my temper a long time ago. I'm Irish and Cherokee and I did not have to guess if my father was Pisssssssd with me but my mother? I feared her more than my short-tempered father because she rarely lost her cool but the results of her being angry were awful.

It would be funny if the detective just said "ok I guess you didn't do it then" in the middle of all her lies. Just to see her reaction, then say "just kidding" LOL

Haha, would of loved to have seen that. :floorlaugh:

IMO, to me, it seems she has enough common sense to know right from wrong. So, no matter what her diagnosis is, it does not matter much to me. She is guilty and should get penalized for it.

I know it is interesting to figure out her true issues, but in the scheme of things, I dont think it should affect her penalty because she sure seems to know enough to know it was wrong to butcher him the way she did.

It is totally amazing why she has just not stopped answering and just asked for a lawyer. I think that she thinks if she asks for a lawyer, it is like almost admitting guilt at that point. The more she can try to swindle the cop, the more chance she has of getting away with it.

What the heck is defendant writing about non-stop?

Version 5? Incase her team wins a mistrial...she's gonna go for straight not guilty! That pesky self defense thing isn't working out so well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the heck is defendant writing about non-stop?

LoL, maybe the female DT gives her "lines" like they used to do in school. "I will not stare at the monitor - 50 times", "I will NOT look at those pictures - 100 times". DT certainly looks like the teacher type. :slap:

OH you always have a box gloves, ooppps sorry my bad.
You can go now.

what did she think was going to happen

It is totally amazing why she has just not stopped answering and just asked for a lawyer. I think that she thinks if she asks for a lawyer, it is like almost admitting guilt at that point. The more she can try to swindle the cop, the more chance she has of getting away with it.

Agreed. I think she prefers a one on one dynamic with men, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65