Identified! Greece - LIVING 4 year old, with Roma couple, Oct'13 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this couple may be guilty of many things, but not kidnapping, and not caring about and loving the girl. The family was over the top with the bedroom decorating, yes but in their minds they are trying to show how loved she is.
I believe they could have been told someone would come for her when they could. Stranger things have happened...it could be the truth.

I wish people could keep and open mind. There's another part of this I haven't yet stated. I'm trying to gauge if this is a typical internet forum, or a superlative one where people want to come together to help the families. I'm hoping it's the latter.

I do have an open mind. What part haven't you stated? Perhaps that could change my opinion.

Two publications are in Spanish (sorry), but one is also in English. I'm proud of my publications and wish I could link them. The mods have my info. But I'm simply not comfortable linking my personal info in an open forum.

Anyhow, I am explaining various portions of my research here. I suppose I could try to link to a redacted version of the one in English, if you would like.

Please don't reveal any personal details gitana. You've posted on Bob's thread, and will be sleuthed unpleasantly if you do, I think. I believe you have in-depth knowledge of this area and if people want to find academic articles on Roma, there are plenty out there.

I wish people could keep and open mind. There's another part of this I haven't yet stated. I'm trying to gauge if this is a typical internet forum, or a superlative one where people want to come together to help the families. I'm hoping it's the latter.
I don't have an opinion. Please share!

I don't know, I'm looking at these three and I see, in order: protective mother, ornery glint in Maria's eyes, and a very "oh s***t" expression from the man. I just don't sense evil here, at all. JMO

I don't see that at all. I see three people who seem to have no bond whatsoever. I see the woman, not as protective, but as "handling" the child, like she does in the other pictures/video. And I see a small child who doesn't like being "handled." And the man looks almost bored. JMO. OMO. MOO.

I find it incomprehensible why the other children in this case, who cannot all be the mother's, are being ignored. If it is just because they have dark skin and hair, I'll be heartbroken.

I don't know of anyone else claiming to be an expert. But you are right, she is not their daughter. The discussion was about the slim possibility that she is a Gypsy kid, hence the discussion about intermixing. Based on my experience and research, intermixing is "mahrime" and doesn't happen much among tribes like this one. Among my own people, who have not been nomadic for 200 years, there is intermixing, but in the old days, either they were cast out or the outsider was adopted in.

One part of the discussion had to do with whether or not a Gypsy woman could have had an affair with a Canadian, for example and given birth to this baby. My opinion is no way. Not among these Gypsies especially, who are much more rigid with tradition than my people.

As I said, the reason "expert" was in quotes is because it is a term I introduced! It seems to me that there are several members presenting themselves as some sort of authority on Roma culture and they are all contradicting themselves. IMO, it's more frustrating than informative.

Also, IMO, I am more interested in the real victims, the neglected and abused children than I am in the Roma culture. I'm just not interested in reading excuses and justification for what IMO is at a minimum child abuse.

I don't see that at all. I see three people who seem to have no bond whatsoever. I see the woman, not as protective, but as "handling" the child, like she does in the other pictures/video. And I see a small child who doesn't like be "handled." And the man looks almost bored. JMO. OMO. MOO.

And I see the child looking very unhappy! JMO

I find it incomprehensible why the other children in this case, who cannot all be the mother's, are being ignored. If it is just because they have dark skin and hair, I'll be heartbroken.

Agreed.. im hoping.. they are using maria as a starting point.. maybe the rest do look like the other children but since maria doesnt .. im guessing starting with the weakest link will help the rest ( sorry i didnt know how else to put it)

Just a guess ...perhaps they have to do DNA tests on the others to figure out which ones are biological and which ones are not? And yes it could be because they have dark hair and skin whereas M is blatantly not their child because of her features.

I don't think they are being ignored, just not spot-lighted. I read this:
Police allege the woman claimed to have given birth to six children in less than 10 months, while 10 of the 14 children the couple had registered as their own are unaccounted for.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2470062/Blonde-Angel-Maria-Gypsy-couple-court-abduction-charges.html
but at least I thought I read the remaining three were being DNA checked as well. Maybe I imagined that part. but since both parents are in jail, what would the police have done with the others? Leave them with neighbors or relatives? I think all the children at the camp should be matched to supposed parents, much like Texas did with the polygamist children taken from the Jeffs compound.

I never wanted Maria in my home, says gipsy father as it emerges mystery child may have been bought for £850

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2470998/Blonde-Angel-Maria-Mystery-child-bought-850.html

The source said: ‘He said in 2009 he was away from home for a few days when he received a phone call from his wife, who said that there was a Bulgarian couple at the home who did not want their child.

‘He said he did not want a child and said, “I don’t want to put a bomb in my house”.’

In a seemingly contradictory statement, Salis has also claimed to know the man who ‘mediated’ the handover of the child.

I never wanted Maria in my home, says gipsy father as it emerges mystery child may have been bought for £850

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2470998/Blonde-Angel-Maria-Mystery-child-bought-850.html

The source said: ‘He said in 2009 he was away from home for a few days when he received a phone call from his wife, who said that there was a Bulgarian couple at the home who did not want their child.

‘He said he did not want a child and said, “I don’t want to put a bomb in my house”.’

In a seemingly contradictory statement, Salis has also claimed to know the man who ‘mediated’ the handover of the child.

Oh here we go again... i wonder if they remember the first story they told

:banghead:

I don't think they are ignoring them at all. They are probably trying to figure out what exactly is going on. Why would they not care about children who are darker in skin and hair than Maria when most of their population looks l darker in skin and hair than she does?

Most of the stories say they registered 14 children - did they find 14 children?

Many stories say 10 of those are not or cannot be theirs - is that based on those that seem to have ok legal documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne