Greta 8-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...he did the Anthonys a disservice in presenting himself (and representing them) the way he did. I figured he would be an intelligent-sounding smooth talker, but he seemed dumbfounded, unprepared, unable to put any sort of favorable spin on anything that Greta asked about.

It's fine with me if Casey doesn't have a good spokesperson, but I really feel awful for Cindy, George and Lee. They need someone sharper to speak for them. The neighbor who has spoken previously, Holly, has done far better for them than this fellow. This guy, I'm afraid, will only help grow bad feelings towards the family if tonight's interview was any indication of how he's gonna operate. For the family's sake (certainly not Casey's!), I hope someone else steps in to help them deal with the media.

What a mess this all is. It has really felt today that it is truly turning into a circus. Poor little Caylee. Why can't her mommy just tell where she is and allow the family to either rescue her or grieve for her. Just the ultimate in selfishness, isn't it?

Well we know Casey loves all that attention and boy is she getting it now!
This has turned into such a three ring circus, and Casey holds the answers.
Yes, poor little Caylee is lost from this story, which should be all about her, and finding her.
But once again, it's all about Casey!:furious:

Maybe they know that she won't be released and all of this is for advertising and press..Maybe they know something we do not. Who knows huh?

Yeah, it's easy to offer up all this money and collateral when you don't have to use it. I'm calling BS on the Padillas.

I agree...he did the Anthonys a disservice in presenting himself (and representing them) the way he did. I figured he would be an intelligent-sounding smooth talker, but he seemed dumbfounded, unprepared, unable to put any sort of favorable spin on anything that Greta asked about.

It's fine with me if Casey doesn't have a good spokesperson, but I really feel awful for Cindy, George and Lee. They need someone sharper to speak for them. The neighbor who has spoken previously, Holly, has done far better for them than this fellow. This guy, I'm afraid, will only help grow bad feelings towards the family if tonight's interview was any indication of how he's gonna operate. For the family's sake (certainly not Casey's!), I hope someone else steps in to help them deal with the media.

What a mess this all is. It has really felt today that it is truly turning into a circus. Poor little Caylee. Why can't her mommy just tell where she is and allow the family to either rescue her or grieve for her. Just the ultimate in selfishness, isn't it?

Remember Casey's phone call in the beginning " it's all about Caylee ". Now it's all about Casey, and she is extremely happy that the focus has turned to her instead of Caylee. I bet Casey is on cloud nine she is getting sprung. I wonder what plans she has once she gets out?

I don't often write on these forums (usually too busy reading) and I have to say these latest events really leave me speechless. I do want to add though that I don't agree with the bounty hunter or lawyers about letting Casey out. My sister was murdered by her husband. Her body was missing for 5 days. Her husband finally broke and told them where to look after he was beat up by another inmate. He asked for some kind of separation from this other inmate in return for his information. I'm not saying they should have put Casey in with someone who would beat her up, but being in a real jail situation and not secluded very well may have scared her enough to talk. I don't think she'll have any reason to talk now. JMO

Oh kidz110, I am so very sorry for the horrible loss of your sister. So terrible for you and your family. I am sorry.:blowkiss:

Yes I agree, this is a really bad idea to let Casey out of jail.

I don't often write on these forums (usually too busy reading) and I have to say these latest events really leave me speechless. I do want to add though that I don't agree with the bounty hunter or lawyers about letting Casey out. My sister was murdered by her husband. Her body was missing for 5 days. Her husband finally broke and told them where to look after he was beat up by another inmate. He asked for some kind of separation from this other inmate in return for his information. I'm not saying they should have put Casey in with someone who would beat her up, but being in a real jail situation and not secluded very well may have scared her enough to talk. I don't think she'll have any reason to talk now. JMO

sorry to hear about your lose, but i totally agree with u what makes her so special that she couldnt be put in general population in jail? nothing in my opinion.

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. You truly know what you are speaking of. You have first hand knowledge. As someone who works with "victims" and you are one, I applaud your attitude. God bless you!
I agree with you. They should leave her in jail. I don't believe she will ever tell the truth. The truth is not in her. It may, however, take care of all the "She knows where Caylee is" talk. When she is out of jail she will have to put up or shut up. IMHO

sorry to hear about your lose, but i totally agree with u what makes her so special that she couldnt be put in general population in jail? nothing in my opinion.

THey were probably afraid someone would beat her to death over it, and not get a confession. Who knows. But I wish she were not in isolation, or maybe they thought isolation would crack her. Hard to tell.

Remember Casey's phone call in the beginning " it's all about Caylee ". Now it's all about Casey, and she is extremely happy that the focus has turned to her instead of Caylee. I bet Casey is on cloud nine she is getting sprung. I wonder what plans she has once she gets out?

I hope she has all sorts of plans in her little head and, once released, realizes she can't do a single one of them. :boohoo:

If it wasn't so dang sad I'd swear it was a skit from SNL or a Twilight Zone episode. Hopefully LE will stay insulated from all the sideshows and remain focused on finding out what happened to Caylee. What a mess.

I pray LE has alot more up their sleeves, and I hope they use it soon!
Casey should not be able to get out.

This has become the Casey show, and it should be all about finding that sweet little girl. I t could be a skit , you're right! It seems like it should be Sci Fi, but it's all real!
Disgusting! And I bet Casey is loving these latest developments, she's the star!!!:mad:

This is really getting to me!

Firstly I'm sorry about your sister that is TERRIBLE..hugs to you.
Casey has been a lone in her cell and alone in all of her activities thus far. If she were out and about in the general jail population I would have to agree with you. I doubt very seriously if they would ever let her out of seclusion though. I guess my theory is being alone in the cell isn't working maybe try something else.

Casey has an atty and 2 PI's as I've understood it.
(snipped)
Casey can tell her lawyer anything to help get Caylee home, pass that to the PI's, and save his client all of this hades she's in atm. (Casey is afraid to talk to her lawyer)

If there was information to bring Caylee home why the heck would Casey tell a Bounty Hunter and not her lawyer Casey will not confess to bounty hunter...HE thinkd he can trick her into admitting...

who has 2 PI's already?! How is the bounty hunter going to get information that her lawyer doesn't even want shared with Lee?

I see no reason if Casey has information that could help bring Caylee home it hasn't happened through her lawyer. Through LE...why not? After all Casey has a better chance riding around in a patrol or private police car pointing out places she thinks ZFDwas/is etc, then on a home restricted bond.

I want Caylee home, I hope somebody can find her and bring her home...I want that so very much. But my want of that---it can't kick logic (my idea of logic, anyhow) out of the way to believe this BH, who will be watching Casey in one spot can bring Caylee home any better than the chances that's there now sitting in jail.

In fact I find the chances better of finding Caylee while Casey is in jail. It's about publicity or book or whatever with that BH imo.I hope I am wrong, I would apologize and be very grateful that I was wrong.
I really feel that Casey will be in fear the next couple of days about this bounty hunter man!

Sorry to cut your thread all to pieces. Tired here.

THey were probably afraid someone would beat her to death over it, and not get a confession. Who knows. But I wish she were not in isolation, or maybe they thought isolation would crack her. Hard to tell.
Too bad they can't shoot her boney a$$ up with some sodium penathol.
:tipsy:

Yeah, it's easy to offer up all this money and collateral when you don't have to use it. I'm calling BS on the Padillas.

The more I think about it the more I think it's BS too..it's awfully convenient..she has been in jail for how long now? The evidence is building then BOOM lets rescue Casey??? It doesn't add up correctly for me.

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. You truly know what you are speaking of. You have first hand knowledge. As someone who works with "victims" and you are one, I applaud your attitude. God bless you!
I agree with you. They should leave her in jail. I don't believe she will ever tell the truth. The truth is not in her. It may, however, take care of all the "She knows where Caylee is" talk. When she is out of jail she will have to put up or shut up. IMHO
As someone who works with victims I applaud you! My family was at a loss about so many things until someone gave my DD the number of a Victim's Advocate. She was such a blessing.
Thank you everyone for you kind words. :blowkiss:

The more I think about it the more I think it's BS too..it's awfully convenient..she has been in jail for how long now? The evidence is building then BOOM lets rescue Casey??? It doesn't add up correctly for me.

What do you think is going on, MD Mommy?

It's just conjecture by me, but there may be a germ (oh, I mean modicum) of truth in some of the stuff swirling around today. Maybe this isn't the choice of the GP's, who may not want Casey at their house, etc. It seems more a Baez operation, to do whatever to get her out of jail if she's really not handling it well in there. If she flips out, she might not carefully stay silent. There doesn't seem to be a lot of money available to pay these people, so I guess you have to strike a deal with people willing to work for Tv time, notoriety, etc. Not a very good showing, though.

As someone who works with victims I applaud you! My family was at a loss about so many things until someone gave my DD the number of a Victim's Advocate. She was such a blessing.
Thank you everyone for you kind words. :blowkiss:

So sorry for your loss, Kidz.

It's just conjecture by me, but there may be a germ (oh, I mean modicum) of truth in some of the stuff swirling around today. Maybe this isn't the choice of the GP's, who may not want Casey at their house, etc. It seems more a Baez operation, to do whatever to get her out of jail if she's really not handling it well in there. If she flips out, she might not carefully stay silent. There doesn't seem to be a lot of money available to pay these people, so I guess you have to strike a deal with people willing to work for Tv time, notoriety, etc. Not a very good showing, though.
'Gut feeling' is that the GP will not want all of that in their home. It could be a long time. I think they are worn out.
Can you imagine Casey sitting in a motel room all that time with just bounty guy? They would both go raving insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha