Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if she (Casey) was being blackmailed?

George stopped the divorce late November 2007 BEFORE Casey left with Caylee.

rick said the divorce was over george's gambling and they got back together after george paid off the debt

Can't believe THAT much - when she would party, the guys or the club would "buy" her drinks. Any food - fancy dinners and such would have been paid for by "the guys". Recreational drugs cost - but she couldn't have had that bad of a habit without showing physical signs.
I agree with you it does seem like a huge amount of money with nothing to show for it.

I had to stop because it was all the stuff Rick said. She didn't say that, but WE KNEW IT 2 DAYS AGO.

They must have hooked up, I wonder if she proved his identity, since she wouldn't say it was him.

I couldn't participate earlier this evening due to other obligations, but I did catch the last half hour of Greta. I about fell off my chair when I heard what Greta learned from her "source." It has to be Rick! In thinking about it, a lot makes sense.

1. Greta wouldn't go on the air with this information from a "source" without verification of first, the source, and secondly, verifying the information through secondary sources.

2. Rick stated he wanted to talk to Greta in order to shed some light on the situation, but that he did not want to go on camera. He said he would do a phone interview.

3. I suspect that after some discussion, Rick felt that it would be far safer to remain anonymous and only be a "source", avoiding the wraith of Cindy.

If anyone wants a custom shirt avatar I can make one. Someone was nice enough earlier to give hers out...I'm customizng them with statements.

I would like one that says, "Hey Casey, Where's Caylee?"

Thanks!

Casey, or someone dumped the car in that lot on the June 26th or 27th. Towed on the 30th. Not back until the July 15th. Casey used Amy's car from the July 8th to the 15th. What did she use between the June 26th and July 8th?

In most states, the degree of felony & sentence usually goes up with the amount stolen. If Cindy had filed charges on this theft and Casey had been convicted, then Cindy would've gotten Caylee ~ so get rid of Caylee to spite Cindy, imo.
I really don't see Caylee being THAT big of part in Miss Casey's life. Why would she risk herself by doing something stupid? She could have just handed over Caylee and been footloose and fancy free.

Can't believe THAT much - when she would party, the guys or the club would "buy" her drinks. Any food - fancy dinners and such would have been paid for by "the guys". Recreational drugs cost - but she couldn't have had that bad of a habit without showing physical signs.
She's thin as a rail. What other physical signs? Rotting teeth? Holes in her nostrils? It can take years for those thing to happen.

rick said the divorce was over george's gambling and they got back together after george paid off the debt

Public Records show George stopped the divorce Late November 2007. Whether George paid the debt back before then, I don't know that part, just the fact that George did not stop the divorce at the time Caylee went missing.

Nah - the more I think of it - I really just don't see Casey as a gambler. We know there couldn't have been THAT MUCH drug use without the usual physical signs. So what on earth did she do with ALL that money?

clothes, beer, tattoos, hair dye jobs, tanning, eyebrow waxing, gas, pizza, blackjacks, phone bills, shoes, make-up, manicures, pedicures, gas, gardening supplies, swimsuits, hootchie boots, dance lessons, taco bell, and the book titled "how to be a good liar", which she never read.:rolleyes:

Well I did, lol I just thought u were all following along. I will edit my posts with the link. Sorry for the confusion

No problem...:) It was rather funny! Lol...but others might get confused if they read this thread later, is my thought. :)

Casey, or someone dumped the car in that lot on the June 26th or 27th. Towed on the 30th. Not back until the July 15th. Casey used Amy's car from the July 8th to the 15th. What did she use between the June 26th and July 8th?

I wonder if Clint is still talking to Greta? He may be able to answer this - he moved out on July1 I believe.

Remember Quincy? I loved that show!
COLUMBO!!!!! Love Peter Falk. His character was great!! But my most favorite was Matlock - HUGE HUGE Andy Griffith fan.

Remember Quincy? I loved that show!
Yes he was very good too. I always like the ones who can so easily solve the crimes!

Well, it's late, so good night everybody! Prayers for Caylee! :wave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee
Back