Greta 8-22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if she (Casey) was being blackmailed?

That has been one of my thoughs from day one. Then LP made the comment that Casey did something stupid and it made me thing that again. Maybe something to do with who's the daddy? That seems to be a big sticking point with this family.

She's thin as a rail. What other physical signs? Rotting teeth? Holes in her nostrils? It can take years for those thing to happen.
No way - no how. and definitely NOT YEARS. I have witnessed first hand (poor friend choices over the years) go down in flames (some even 6 feet under now) over drugs. Casey does not show any signs of serious drug addiction - and I mean addiction to many various drugs.

Casey, or someone dumped the car in that lot on the June 26th or 27th. Towed on the 30th. Not back until the July 15th. Casey used Amy's car from the July 8th to the 15th. What did she use between the June 26th and July 8th?

Probably from June 30th to the time she used Amy's car, she hitched rides from Tony.

That has been one of my thoughs from day one. Then LP made the comment that Casey did something stupid and it made me thing that again. Maybe something to do with who's the daddy? That seems to be a big sticking point with this family.

:eek::eek::eek: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oh crap....Im gonna get flamed lol :blowkiss:

Tricia locked the thread and some of us are trying to get it reopened.

Ok :) I started a new one but deleted it (TY JBEAN) I hope they open it its pretty neat stuff.

I think you guys are talking about 2 differnt things. Sweetchelle(yw) is talking about the reverse speak and I think Suzi is talking about the Rick thread.

So,. did actually Greta confirm Rick's identity?!

I really don't see Caylee being THAT big of part in Miss Casey's life. Why would she risk herself by doing something stupid? She could have just handed over Caylee and been footloose and fancy free.
Just quickly before I leave, it's not that she loved or wanted Caylee, but didn't want her mother to have her either. It would be to get back at her mom. MOO only! :wave:

So sad...this poor Child, it seems, got caught in the middle of a power struggle, in a very dysfunctional Family. Poor Caylee...

Gotta go...thanks for all the info tonight, Folks.

Can't believe THAT much - when she would party, the guys or the club would "buy" her drinks. Any food - fancy dinners and such would have been paid for by "the guys". Recreational drugs cost - but she couldn't have had that bad of a habit without showing physical signs.

Young women don't show physical signs for a while. Ecstasy, cocaine and heroin are the "drugs of choice" in those clubs according to a younger friend from there. Crack or Crank would eventually show sores on her body, but she may not have any visible yet. She looked bad coming out of jail, and I can't tell if she had sores on her face or not.

I think you guys are talking about 2 differnt things. Sweetchelle(yw) is talking about the reverse speak and I think Suzi is talking about the Rick thread.

No - she just called "him" her "source"

You only need a couple of different credit cards with $10,000 limit on two and $5,000 on another.
It's also possible that Casey got these cards ('You've been pre-approved!') in her mother or father's name, and they knew nothing about them.

Casey, or someone dumped the car in that lot on the June 26th or 27th. Towed on the 30th. Not back until the July 15th. Casey used Amy's car from the July 8th to the 15th. What did she use between the June 26th and July 8th?

That may have been during the time period when DJ Clint said she started spending almost every night with Tony L

Young women don't show physical signs for a while. Ecstasy, cocaine and heroin are the "drugs of choice" in those clubs according to a younger friend from there. Crack or Crank would eventually show sores on her body, but she may not have any visible yet. She looked bad coming out of jail, and I can't tell if she had sores on her face or not.
I truly beg to differ. When the drugs really start flowing - signs are quite obvious and this happens rather quickly once they start flowing. I have seen this - many times with many different people.

Oh Carp Sweetchelle! I am so sorry!:blowkiss:

JBean, I didn't watch Greta. But Joseph was going to put Rick in touch with Greta, and evidently her "source" said exactly what Rick said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee
Back