Greta - August 19, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't worry. I am sticking by the prediction that I originally made and that's that she ain't going anywhere yet.

She has a right to be bailed out. That's her constitutional right.

In this case though, I think she is better off where she is.

I SO hope you are right!!! I want her to stay right where she is... :behindbar

casey thinks that caylee is being lost in this .... ohhhhhhhhh my god

UH NO

SHE IS MISSING YOU $#&*^$&#*%$#^$&$%#&*%$*(&#(^$#(*$^(*#^$*() JERK

Mr. baez is just great with spin, he must realize by now that people see her as "cold hearted" Sounds too me like he is trying to soften her image.

Did Baez just say that Casey is upset that no one is searching for Caylee???????????? No one knows where to search, because she is lying all the time. Where to search Casey? I can't believe this. I am yelling at my TV.

I saw LP on Fox early early this morning ... and he says that Casey is like many suspects he has dealt with ... and the way to get them to open up is to make them think you are on their side.

Well ... isn't Casey watching TV from jail too?

If she sees what he's up to, is the plan really going to work. I know my mom always said you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, but in this case, Casey doesn't deserve honey. IMO

Don't worry. I am sticking by the prediction that I originally made and that's that she ain't going anywhere yet.

She has a right to be bailed out. That's her constitutional right.

In this case though, I think she is better off where she is.

she aint going anywhere - im with ya

she has rights - yep

and LE has rights to charge her with more things :crazy:

BAEZ: "Greta, I will be sincerely honest about one thing...."

WOW 1 thing..GO BAEZ......now that's an attorney talking...just kidding well maybe not...well maybe..like the CYA in that?????????

Justin Wells interviewing Joseph Jordan!! He's posting here!

Joseph Jordan on GRETA now talking about the area where he found items...

Mr. baez is just great with spin, he must realize by now that people see her as "cold hearted" Sounds too me like he is trying to soften her image.

yep,

trying to turn the ICE WOMAN into a nice soft little kitty cat

he shouldnt be selling that load of bullcrap

it STINKS :behindbar

OCSO has made that area off limits now. That is very interesting.

Jose Baez.................praising LP, thinks he's sincere, doesn't understand the hoopla. He met with Casey tonight and they feel that Caylee is being lost in this (is he reading here?). He and Casey want to remind people "we still have a missing child."

Greta is questioning Casey's sincerity. JB says Casey is following his instructions.

Dang right she is following his instruction. He's telling her just how to be politically correct. Too bad you can/see read right through her.

During the first 31 days Caylee was missing, she wasn't worried about reminding anyone that "we still have a missing child". It was all about her! IF, and that's a mighty big IF, Caylee was kidnapped, Casey let very valuable time slip away by not doing anything during the first month. Oh let us not forget, her "investigation" that was underway at Fusian. I'm sorry, I almost forgot. <insert sarcasm and eyeroll>

What I can't get past is she still didn't report Caylee missing - her mother (Cindy) did - and now she wants to remind us that Caylee is missing. GMAB! If she would have done what she needed to do in the beginning, then she may not be where she is today. She has no one to blame but herself at this point. I may be wrong, but they would have to prove it to me for me to believe otherwise. JMHO of course!

I saw LP on Fox early early this morning ... and he says that Casey is like many suspects he has dealt with ... and the way to get them to open up is to make them think you are on their side.

Well ... isn't Casey watching TV from jail too?

If she sees what he's up to, is the plan really going to work. I know my mom always said you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, but in this case, Casey doesn't deserve honey. IMO

Yup!:woohoo:

Did Baez just say that Casey is upset because no one is searching for Caylee???????? Can you believe the nerve?????? She gives no help in finding her daughter and she is upset because no one is searching? WTF???????????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back