Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmmmmmmm Interestingly enough the Anthony's made an appearance at the memorial. TMZ carried the story.. http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/10/casey-anthony-parents-george-cindy-attend-caylee-memorial/

The attached video is credited to none other than Splash News.
cindy looks into camera.PNG

Note the image used shows Cindy looking right into the camera.

There isn't a person on earth that will convince me that the family isn't working HAND IN HAND WITH the media!!!!!!

Maybe it makes a difference if they are accepting donations on the Internet and not physically in Florida?

From what I understand about the FL statues, it doesn't matter how they are soliciting donations; if they are soliciting donations in FL, they must have a FL charitable solicitation license to do so. Not to mention, that they are all over the Orlando media soliciting donations.

The lady I spoke to this morning when I filed my complaint made a comment (paraphrasing) that this case is so emotional that it would be very easy for some group to come in and rake up donations from people that are thinking they are helping a worthwhile cause. I couldn't agree more.

I'm glad to see that based on their website, they have only raised $140 out of their $25k goal.

Boo hoo, CA no room at the Inn!

I can promise, Cindy, George, Casey, NO way NO how you getting a dime from me. I really think that trip to the Bahama's was to set up funds...I am really so over that it makes me sick

Hmmmmmmmm Interestingly enough the Anthony's made an appearance at the memorial. TMZ carried the story.. http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/10/casey-anthony-parents-george-cindy-attend-caylee-memorial/

The attached video is credited to none other than Splash News.
View attachment 18265

Note the image used shows Cindy looking right into the camera.

There isn't a person on earth that will convince me that the family isn't working HAND IN HAND WITH the media!!!!!!

Of course they are working with the media. IMO, that was one of the reasons they showed up, they are attempting to soften their images before they launch their newest charitable cause.
I also think they were there because they are trying to imbed themselves with Bring Kids Home. Why the remark about them getting Lippman involved? Maybe they are thinking that BKH will be infringing on their copyright (Caylee). Every move the Anthonys make is carefully calculated with one goal in mind, how it will benefit themselves personally.
I wonder if C&G aren't a tad upset that they weren't the ones who thought of the idea of selling the $80 bricks.
I think it's rather amusing to see shisters trying to outwit each other.
BKH vs the (don't mess with us) Anthonys.

OKC has a special area just for kids in remembrance of the children in the daycare who died. I specifically remember chalkboard walkways for kids to draw on etc.

Well, here is the problem I am struggling with. A memorial park with a play area would be nice but it should be honoring all murdered/missing children in the area, not just for Caylee Marie. Just like those poor kids in the daycare center in OKC.
They are all of equal importance , and not less than Caylee Marie. I do not want to see the name Anthony associated with any memorial park, whatsoever.
The name Anthony practically makes me puke. I feel for folks who share that surname.
I want to forget about that name and just remember Caylee Marie.

Well, here is the problem I am struggling with. A memorial park with a play area would be nice but it should be honoring all murdered/missing children in the area, not just for Caylee Marie. Just like those poor kids in the daycare center in OKC.
They are all of equal importance , and not less than Caylee Marie. I do not want to see the name Anthony associated with any memorial park, whatsoever.
The name Anthony practically makes me puke. I feel for folks who share that surname.
I want to forget about that name and just remember Caylee Marie.

It's obvious they can't manage their own money, so what does that tell us? These people just make me sick and now they are asking for donations...what a friggin' joke

He also lists himself as a Dr. but unable to determine if he has actually attended a medical school or just that one online certification. Also see him listed as Rev. but there aren't any MD, Phd, etc. after his name. No church affiliation listed. ????? Big old question mark here..... jmo

Wasn't it rumored that he was affiliated with that church who held the memorial service????

Hi, first time poster. I have been following this thread, and I think that I might of found something to help. There is a Florida nonprofit according to Sunbiz titled Bring the Kids Home Inc. http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/10079831.pdf It was started on July 19, 2011, coincidently the same day that Caylee's Fund was started. Three names are listed out of the Ft. Lauderdale area.
I do believe the Anthony's have something to do with this organization, just not on paper.

One of the problems with the TBC Productions website is that Dr Eddie is soliciting donations for a scholarship fund in memory of some guy who I don't think has died yet. So, actuallyl thats two problems, his FBC Productions which is located in Florida and is soliciting donations in Florida is not registered with the State of Florida as Daisy has been discussing. And, two, I don't understand the "in memory of Greg Helms". There is a Greg Helms who was some wrestling star, who was kicked out of the WWA, and who was in a car accident, but I think he is still alive. There are miscellaneous other Greg Helms, but who is Greg Helms and when did he die?

I cannot find anywhere, beyond the statement on the website, anything about the scholarship. Nothing. Nothing about how to apply for the scholarship, or how it gets given out. Maybe someone else can find it.

http://tbcproductions.com/index.html

Here is what the solicitation says now:

DONATE BUTTON
MASTERCARD VISA AMERICAN EXPRESS COUPLE OF OTHER BANK ICONS

"The Greg Helms S.T.A.R.S. Scholarship Fund.

In memory of Greg Helms, donations for the Greg Helms Scholarship will help provide assistance to low-income families, single parents and individuals for court fees, counseling expenses and assistance with health physicals, supplements, preventive health counseling and health blood tests. We are also helping schools by providing funds for teachers for their classrooms and scholarships for students to continue their education after high school.

To help with all of our efforts and community causes please click on the link above to help us continue our mission. You may also donate here for the Greg Helms, S.T.A.R.S. Scholarship Fund"

And, a third issue could be that a man who claims to have 3 Doctorates, a Master's, and a Bachelor's degree might be expected to form better sentences and expressions in their solicitation of funds.

Anyhow, I think he needs a license to collect those Scholarship Funds in Florida.

Hi, first time poster. I have been following this thread, and I think that I might of found something to help. There is a Florida nonprofit according to Sunbiz titled Bring the Kids Home Inc. http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/10079831.pdf It was started on July 19, 2011, coincidently the same day that Caylee's Fund was started. Three names are listed out of the Ft. Lauderdale area.
I do believe the Anthony's have something to do with this organization, just not on paper.

Thanks for that info and WELCOME

One of the problems with the TBC Productions website is that Dr Eddie is soliciting donations for a scholarship fund in memory of some guy who I don't think has died yet. So, actuallyl thats two problems, his FBC Productions which is located in Florida and is soliciting donations in Florida is not registered with the State of Florida as Daisy has been discussing. And, two, I don't understand the "in memory of Greg Helms". There is a Greg Helms who was some wrestling star, who was kicked out of the WWA, and who was in a car accident, but I think he is still alive. There are miscellaneous other Greg Helms, but who is Greg Helms and when did he die?

I cannot find anywhere, beyond the statement on the website, anything about the scholarship. Nothing. Nothing about how to apply for the scholarship, or how it gets given out. Maybe someone else can find it.

http://tbcproductions.com/index.html

Here is what the solicitation says now:

DONATE BUTTON
MASTERCARD VISA AMERICAN EXPRESS COUPLE OF OTHER BANK ICONS

"The Greg Helms S.T.A.R.S. Scholarship Fund.

In memory of Greg Helms, donations for the Greg Helms Scholarship will help provide assistance to low-income families, single parents and individuals for court fees, counseling expenses and assistance with health physicals, supplements, preventive health counseling and health blood tests. We are also helping schools by providing funds for teachers for their classrooms and scholarships for students to continue their education after high school.

To help with all of our efforts and community causes please click on the link above to help us continue our mission. You may also donate here for the Greg Helms, S.T.A.R.S. Scholarship Fund"

And, a third issue could be that a man who claims to have 3 Doctorates, a Master's, and a Bachelor's degree might be expected to form better sentences and expressions in their solicitation of funds.

Anyhow, I think he needs a license to collect those Scholarship Funds in Florida.

All I see on the website is: Dr. DelValle is a Certified Neurogistics Practitioner. This is not a doctor, it's a course you can take online... If he has all those degrees why aren't they listed on his website?????? jmo

I looked at that tbc site and it looks that it is a one man band for Mr DelValle in various capacities. JMO.
Still digesting neurogistics which sounds very off too.

Have a Tums. You'll need it. jmo

He also lists himself as a Dr. but unable to determine if he has actually attended a medical school or just that one online certification. Also see him listed as Rev. but there aren't any MD, Phd, etc. after his name. No church affiliation listed. ????? Big old question mark here..... jmo

With Love ministries. LOL, sounds like he is a traveling preacher among many of his other occupations. Maybe a budding Jim Bakker?
http://tbcproductions.com/id25.html

I am also one that never would fault the Anthonys for having Caylee cremated and possibly having her ashes in some kind of memorial jewelry.
Kind of cherish that KC did not approve of cremation.
It is a personal choice and just as respectful as a coffin in the ground at a cemetery with an elaborate memorial headstone.
Besides with the cost of such a funeral, many folks might have financial restrictions nowadays. In the final analysis , it really does not matter. You honor your deceased loved ones in your heart and your memories , not by standing in front of a tiny piece of real estate. Although many folks, might get comfort at a quiet cemetery and reminisce about happy days in the past.
That said, it is all relative anyway, it is common practice in Western Europe to clear graves of common folks after as little as ten years and transfer such remains to mass burial pits in order to make room. No clue how that is done here in the USA.
JMO.
-----------------
I know what you are saying about clearing out the graves to a mass grave that is done in Europe. To my knowledge that is not permitted in the US..About 25 years ago a mausoleum was in need of many repairs.People had been entombed ,some in 1800's. The cemetery assoc. built a new mausoleum much larger. They then transferred all the deceased to the new one, ripped the old one down..I hope the Anthonys never give fca this babys ashes.IMO.

The organization that is 'promoting' the brick sale is called Bring Kids Home and is a 'legal' non-profit that has been in business for about 4 or 5 years. Its home base is either New Jersey or Washington State depending I guess on the weather or the time of year.

The one that you found at Sunbiz is called Bring the Kids Home. I looked at the document, and I sure don't recognize any of the names associated with it. I wonder if they aren't maybe trying to create confusion to funnel away some 'donations'? I also don't see anything that suggests that the Anthonys are involved with the Sunbiz one. I could be wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back