Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrr. I have to be respectful, right? I don't have a darn link, and you know I don't, because NO HAS brought murder charges..yet. But, it is obvious that LE is heading in that direction. I would have to say that the chances of a murder charge coming down are higher than the chances that the child TTT saw was actually Caylee.

And for those of you having a hard time with the questioning on this thread....So far, the EVIDENCE, from LE (links elsewhere on this thread) shows that Caylee is deceased, and was in the trunk of her mother's car. Scientific evidence. Proof. Do any of you actually think that LE is just making that up? That LE is so lazy and incompetent that they're not following up on leads, all because they've made up their minds to railroad Casey?

It's in the proof, the facts. The Proven.

If the EVIDENCE, the Scientific evidence, is such hard and fast proof that Caylee is dead then you need to call OCSD and tell the Missing Person's Unit and Det. Melich to turn the case over to the Homicide Squad.

Thank you so much for sharing information about what happened with us. I'm shocked at how rude so many posters have been and not sure where that's coming from. From what I've seen in the last 2 months since I joined, this rudeness is not the norm. Appreciate you continuing despite the bad behavior by some.
My questions are as follows:
My understanding from LE released info was that they were handing this airplane investigation over to the FBI.
1. Did the FBI also speak with you?
2.did LE get back in touch with more questions after they did some preliminary investigating?
3.I'm still not clear on where the drawing was done, McD's or police station. 4. did they interview your son and husband also?
Thanks much for answering our many questions!

People have become invested in the idea that Caylee is dead and do not like hearing anything that contradicts their absolute certainty.

As I understand, all the information about this sighting and accusations that LE is incompetent has been turned over to Jose Baez by TTT. Is that correct?

Yes, that is what she is trying to say. Her child was not included in that number, neither were two babies in the seat row behind her, and neither was the 2/3 year old girl that she believes was Caylee.

In addition, the LE officer who took her report told her that it "would take too much time" to go through the security tapes, even though those tapes SHOULD still be available to this day according to what the supposed TSA rules state.

It will show up on the moved over thread info., but in short, the LE report said only 2 children on the flight, yet this person SAW at least 5 children. In addition, the 2 that were reported by LE did not even include TTT's own son who was traveling with her in a PAID seat. So, no matter what the LE report said, the children were not accounted for correctly either by the airline or LE follow up it is not known.

When flying the group is children 2-11 years old hence why TTT's son (14 years old) was not counted as a child
Under 2 is a lap child
2+ must buy ticket and child needs to be in a seat

With all due respect I do not think this thread should even be allowed on here as we are dealing with someone who has no credible information. If this was a credible source then I would think it would be in the news. Sorry but its just asking for trouble. I think if it was in the news and a reliable source was reporting this then the thread should be allowed.

Also this alleged sighting has already been discredited. Not to mention that this thread also speaks very poorly of LE which I for one have TONS of Respect for... IMO

People have become invested in the idea that Caylee is dead and do not like hearing anything that contradicts their absolute certainty.

And some have become so invested in the idea that she is alive that they do not like hearing anything that contradicts their absolute certainty to include the fact that the poster making the allegations has been proven wrong not only about the terminal she left from but the gate as well.

Wouldn't you remember that just as much as the other details??

Thanks Shannon. I hate it when, as soon as I say something someone disagrees with, the first thing they do is say "Gotta link for that?". Especially when the link is on the same or previous page!

Here is the link and information that you are looking for:

The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Also this alleged sighting has already been discredited. Not to mention that this thread also speaks very poorly of LE which I for one have TONS of Respect for... IMO

THANK YOU!! My husband is in LE and he risks his life every day, so I appreciate that.

However, what you don't realize is that she provided all this information to LE before ANY of the pictures were posted, before George made that statement, before WS had thousands of pages of comments etc. Her report was made very early in this case, and has remained consistent throughout, even with all of the continuing additions of pictures, statements, and documents released.

How do we know that George didn't base his story on this account, too add credibility to the story? JMHO

Don't you think that the adoptive parents (alleged) would have come forward by now to clear this up? They could very quietly contact LE, and LE would release the info that Caylee is (allegedly) alive. That's why I give no credence to the adoption story. What kind of people would let a person go to trial for murder when they could clear it up with just a mouth swab DNA?
Absolutely. (Sorry, sometimes the word really is useful.)

Yeah and I'd like to be able to discuss her sighting without being scared that I am going to face consequences.

Untitled-1.jpg

With all due respect I do not think this thread should even be allowed on here as we are dealing with someone who has no credible information. If this was a credible source then I would think it would be in the news. Sorry but its just asking for trouble. I think if it was in the news and a reliable source was reporting this then the thread should be allowed.

I suppose that depends on who you are and what you believe to be credible.

I find TTT to be extremely credible, as do many others.

To 1st time blogger:

No, the FBI has not spoken with me in regards to looking for Caylee. Except for 2 days after I gave my 1st statement and the day after giving my recorded statement, I did receive a call at 4:30pm from an FBI agent....he said, and I quote, "I want to know exactly what your conversation was with J.B.?" I had no idea who he was even talking about. I replied, "Who?" He repeated...I said, "I'm sorry, I do not know who you are talking about." He replied, "The attorney!" I told him I had not had any conversations with him and he replied, "OK Good!"
I thought it was really strange that he had not asked me anything about Caylee...so I asked him..."Did you get the composite sketch I did for OCSO?"
He replied "no."
I told him I had done one and that he needed to get all the info from them.

After I hung up with that conversation, I called Cin. A. and told her about it. She told me to call back and verify that it was in fact an FBI agent.
It was on a Friday-just at 5pm. so I had to wait until MOnday.
On that Monday, I called back and verified through speaking with the agent that it was FBI, and I asked him again about the sketch and he replied, "This is OCSOs case." (I thought that was strange due to since I saw her going out of state it would be their issue and that they should of been given the sketch.)

As I understand, all the information about this sighting and accusations that LE is incompetent has been turned over to Jose Baez by TTT. Is that correct?

Why doesn't she call the Internal Affairs Division of the Police department if she thinks all this wrong doing by the LE going on?

Why wouldn't she remember? Caylee was by then all over the news, and the child she spoke to at the airport repeated her name three times. People aren't stupid. I would remember a child I met two weeks ago if she turned up all over the news.

Thank you.

We don't know, but we do know LE did not even count TTT's own child as being on the flight. LE said there were only two children on that flight when TTT insists that there were quite a few more than that.

That can't be proven either!

Anyone who purchases a ticket to fly anywhere in the US or territories, must present valid ID at check in. The identity of this person alleged to be traveling with Caylee would be known to both the airline and the authorities.

DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member