GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Tre's mother?

Yes, IIRC, Tre Johnson’s parents (the paternal grandparents of Annabelle) were present in the courtroom for the whole trial. They were seated behind the prosecution’s table and were out of the view of the camera. Several reporters tweeted about them being there.

JMO

Last edited:
Has anybody been paying close attention to the issue of the bedroom vs. bathroom being the place of birth? If so, can you fill me in on what's been said and asked about it?

There was plenty of specific questioning of BSR about the baby being born/falling into the toilet, down to details about how she used her hands to pull her back out.

1. If the baby was actually born in the bedroom, how did that line of questioning even get started? Why would she lie about the bedroom vs. the bathroom? Could she have thought the baby falling into the toilet was a good accidental-death explanation?

2. Does it seem plausible that if the baby was born in the bedroom, the mess/bloodstain/fluid situation would be contained to that one relatively small part of the carpet they apparently cut out and removed during the investigation? Did they ask her about any of that?

Is this an important point just because it contributes to BSR's pattern of lying, or is there more to it than that?

IMO if she told Dr. Brody she birthed in her bedroom, it's because she realized how horrible it sounded to tell the truth that her baby was birthed into a toilet.

Nothing of the forensics proved she gave birth in her bedroom, and IMO, that LE found a single concentration of blood there is better evidence she birthed in the bathroom.

(Note that LE didn't find blood on Skylar's mattress- she sure didn't birth on her bed either).

Yes, IIRC, Tre Johnson’s parents (the paternal grandparents of Annabelle) were present in the courtroom for the whole trial. They were seated behind the prosecution’s table and were out of the view of the camera. Several journalists tweeted about them being there.

JMO
Man, I've barely even thought about what they must be going through. I'm sure this tragedy has rippled through this whole community and beyond.

I’ve wondered about the passport to. Might be a stretch but may she was investigated at one point and nothing came of it? Idk could be wrong
I just went through this: mom's passport may have been up for renewal, and needed to remit old passport (to be canceled) with renewal application.

ETA: I recall defense attorney presented 3 passports at BSR's bond hearing/arraignment as gesture of good faith to the court by parents. I believe it was accepted-- given the generous terms of BSR's release.

Last edited:
IMO if she told Dr. Brody she birthed in her bedroom, it's because she realized how horrible it sounded to tell the truth that her baby was birthed into a toilet.

Nothing of the forensics proved she gave birth in her bedroom, and IMO, that LE found a single concentration of blood there is better evidence she birthed in the bathroom.

(Note that LE didn't find blood on Skylar's mattress- she sure didn't birth on her bed either).
I agree about the evidence. So what reason do you think the state has for saying the birth occurred in the bedroom?

^^S&BBM

Read the second interview 98 pg transcript twice. Please tell me what page this flame reaching chest is on -- or is this defense drama. TIA

Rewatch the vid of interrogation if you can't find it in the transcript. Skylar is asked- how high did the flames go? (SR: I don't know, I don't remember). LE gestures up, higher and higher, says up to here? (I think she said chest explicitly, but if not was implied when...) LE next says (paraphrasing from memory) did you stop the flames before they reached her face?

^^S&BBM

Read the second interview 98 pg transcript twice. Please tell me what page this flame reaching chest is on -- or is this defense drama. TIA

But what was said the other six hours of that interrogation? IMO it was not right to show us just a snip of the total interview. No telling what was said by any of them.

Agree. I think she knew that. In fact, I saw her Pinterest account before it was deleted and in my opinion, BSR had a real interest in pinning many dark ‘true crime’ novels on her page.

JMO

Wow. That is VERY interesting!

Reactions: osu
What the State eliminated and hopes the jury will too is Skylar first telling LE over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, before she realized it was hopeless, that there was no fire, that she didn't try to burn her baby by any method (including when asked, no, not in a microwave either-- ffs!).

The State really does want to have it both ways. That what Skylar says is a lie unless what she says supports the State's case. She says no fire or burning and that's a lie. She says lit a heel and the flames reached her baby's chest and that's the truth.

Skylar says her baby was white, the cord didn't have to be cut, she thought her baby was stillborn, but that's all just lies, and to be mocked and dismissed because Skylar didn't have the medical training to have made a determination of stillbirth.

But when Skylar eventually capitulates and says yes, her baby "gurgled" once, somewhere, maybe, those words are to be taken at face value as truth, even if Skylar also says shortly afterwards....I didn't think she was alive, and even though experts testified that actually, newborn babies don't in fact gurgle.

Just no.

Would one, as a reasonable person, be alone either on the toilet or on the floor of your bedroom when a baby's head came out.... Would one not scream for help immediately?

Would that not be a natural reaction for any normal individual?

If not for the baby, just to help myself in my pain and distress? The only reason I can think of is if you wanted to keep it a secret. To risk harm and injury to myself just to keep the secret.

There is no other reason I can think of. Can anybody enlighten me As to why they think different.

That is a hurdle I cannot get over.

As I said earlier today, my potential verdict is a 180 from when I came into this case due to the family and the defense actions, and the prosecution.

ETA, and the jury will come in right now because they had a question and see that the family is not even there to hear it. SMH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member