GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind is all over the place sitting here.....No word about note from jury.. all attorneys not in room and now JY leaves with Collins..Any chance of a plea?

I think they all r eating! I dont think there would be a plea this late in the game. moo

What have you learned about sociopaths that leads you to that conclusion?

Sociopaths get wound up about many things; they have feelings.

IMO

My conclusion is that Gracie didn't interact with JY at all.

The person Gracie interacted with doesn't fit what we know of JY's personality/behavior from testimony, so I have doubts that she interacted with Jason Young when there is nothing else to corroborate her testimony.

Wait, I can't get over this one thing.

There was never an inventory list of items found in Jason's luggage?

How can that be?

So, the shirt/sweater could HAVE been there?

:confused:

Oh my gosh, thank you, Grammy Jean.

Wow, they sure are working!!

OMG, there was never a list of inventory taken from Jason's lugagge?

There was no list of luggage inventory entered into evidence....doesn't mean there wasn't one. But the luggage itself is in evidence, so a list isn't really necessary if the jury wants to know what was in the luggage. They can just request to view his luggage! IMO

Do they have to bring the jury back in to open court to go on the record that they are taking their lunch break?

My conclusion is that Gracie didn't interact with JY at all.

The person Gracie interacted with doesn't fit what we know of JY's personality/behavior from testimony, so I have doubts that she interacted with Jason Young when there is nothing else to corroborate her testimony.
Fair enough.

Not sure why the delay. JS still absent. Everyone else is here. All attorneys, families, etc.

Wonder if this means the jury is close if they expected to lunch at 12:30?

How can that be?

They had testimony and the actual items from the luggage laid out for the jury to see the contents of that luggage. I was in court the day the PT had an evidence view for the jury. Many of the jurors spent a lot of time viewing the luggage contents that were on display.

Oh my gosh, thank you, Grammy Jean.

Wow, they sure are working!!

OMG, there was never a list of inventory taken from Jason's luggage?
Glad to see you Cammy.. My thoughts exactely... BIG red flag went up for me, I still can not believe a written list was not taken of everything in his luggage. How important is that, much to me...I also think maybe the jury was looking for a TOD on the autopsy report, but that is only my opinion. :banghead:

I wonder if that 2nd note suggested that the jury was having a hard time coming up with a unanimous verdict???

How can that be?

I'm wondering if there's a sceptic in the jury room that doubts clothes are missing. An inventory list would have cleared that up.

Beth Karas just mentioned the second knock on the door, but nothing more came of it.

So most likely (if a verdict today) it will be after lunch?

All weekend I had a feeling that they had already made up their mind on Friday (that 4:50 thing seemed weird to me). I felt they would come back, spend some time in the morning, and then come back after lunch with a verdict. And I felt this would not be favorable for the State.

I hope I'm wrong. I'm really trying to have faith in the system. I was cautiously heartened by their request for evidence.

The one juror I felt was a NG base on appearance and behavior turned out to be an alternate. So was the girl go couldn't have been 21.

IN SESSIONS is reporting that the Jurors DID NOT go to lunch, they are still in the deliberations room at this time.

Beth is talking about the jeans.

Not sure why the delay. JS still absent. Everyone else is here. All attorneys, families, etc.

Wonder if this means the jury is close if they expected to lunch at 12:30?

does it seem like something is afoot?

(yes, they requested 1230 lunch)

I can't decide if the cougher is coughing, sneezing, clearing her throat, or some combo of te above.

How can that be?

No inventory list of every other piece of luggage and items in the car, either. So, yes the sweater could have been there. I think the more intelligent jurors will have a difficult time concluding something is missing if they didn't inventory and waited over a year--and after he moved--to look for it.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member