GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting evidence back into bags. I'd swear I can hear the jury deliberating. Unless its officers talking in the hallway.

Thanks for this. I agree. But that raises a legal Q, doesn't it? The defendant has the right to a speedy trial. BUT I know the DA/State reviewed whether or not to retry JY after the last trial, and they decided yes.

For a legal person, can they decide NOT to retry him (if it's a hung verdict) for now and leave it hanging like that? Because if they leave it hanging, doesn't it violate right to speedy trial? What would his status be if not acquitted AND not re-tried at this time?
The state can avoid this by not filing charges again until they are ready to try him. Since he isn't charged and there is no statute of limitations on murder, his rights wouldn't be violated. At least, with my Yahoo.com law degree I think this is how it works :)

Ryan just said "they're supposedly on lunch break right now....' So which is it?

And so did Vinnie after the break.

In Sessions is now reporting that the Jurors HAVE gone to lunch,

I'm wondering if there's a sceptic in the jury room that doubts clothes are missing. An inventory list would have cleared that up.

Exactly...............hold on tight skeptical juror !!

I can't decide if the cougher is coughing, sneezing, clearing her throat, or some combo of te above.

Tell her/him to cough in her/his elbow ;) I caught it all the way out here in the west!

Me=:what: achoo

Beth now sayin on Face book that the note said they would take lunch at 1:00

I think there is gonna be a verdict today!!! probally when i have to take my dog to the vet!! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove